Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing a business from another country. the

Well I can only be able to train people when they are not having the required skills that is needed to run the business, and this person must be a trusted individual so I won't regret it.
That's a reasonable point you just made dear. If you can train someone to serve in that capacity then their is every chance to make the person work efficiently.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a reasonable point you just made dear. If you can train someone to serve in that capacity then their is every chance to make the person work efficiently.
I have seen this happen, I know of Someone who was trained to run the business when the owner is out of town or the country. The owner trusted him.

I have seen this happen, I know of Someone who was trained to run the business when the owner is out of town or the country. The owner trusted him.
Did the person managed the business well after undergoing training from his boss after training when he left to seek pastures new?

It's dependent on the level of trust built or present between owner and top level employees that you can allow the person to manage the business.
You'll need to keep watching over it though. Just pray and hope that you get someone who will take the business like you
You are right with the level of trust on the manager. However, the manager should be skilled in handling the operation of the business. The business owner has to see the manager do his thing. That will give him the confidence and trust on the manager.

Did the person managed the business well after undergoing training from his boss after training when he left to seek pastures new?
Yes he was able to manage the business very well and I think till now he still works there. It is a very effective method if only you can find someone trust worthy.

Make sure you have someone you can trust that you can put as an over seer in charge of the business because you might not always have time to check the business.

Yes he was able to manage the business very well and I think till now he still works there. It is a very effective method if only you can find someone trust worthy.
That's commendable indeed for such kind of apprentice. Not everyone can stick to the business up to now without running the hardwork of the real owner.

It can be very tough to manage a company from another country except you have somebody that can represent you very well in that company and ensured that things don't go wrong.

Because it is with the help of the training, then you will know if the person is actually serious to engage in the business or not, someday you will know what to do.

Below are five tips to help you manage a company a world away.
Communicate clearly and often When working internationally, communication is key. ...
Bridge the distance with technology. ...
Embrace cultural differences. ...
Leverage partnerships and ask for help. ...
Create and maintain relationships.
What standard is very difficult for one to managing business from another country but with help of a good supervisor if she can be able to do that effectively.

What standard is very difficult for one to managing business from another country but with help of a good supervisor if she can be able to do that effectively.
There are consequences that comes with this . The supervisor might be lying to you because you are not near to him . You might even lose the business to the supervisor.

You can manage a business from another country if you have a strong institution and structure on ground. A strong institution will take care of your business in your absence. A good structure will ensure smooth operation of the business.

It will never be that easy to be able to manage a physical business from abroad but in today's world there are a lot of technological advancements that will allow you to do so.

Because it is with the help of the training, then you will know if the person is actually serious to engage in the business or not, someday you will know what to do.
Yes, as the saying always go; better training makes perfect. Anyone who isn't getting the best training, the chances of being expert on such skill is reduced.

Make sure you have someone you can trust that you can put as an over seer in charge of the business because you might not always have time to check the business.
This can only be achievable when you have a group of trusted managers that we'll be able to manage the business as if you are still available, that is the only way to get started.

This can only be achievable when you have a group of trusted managers that we'll be able to manage the business as if you are still available, that is the only way to get started.
That is why it is important to start small so you can easily know the behavioural pattern of your staffs and know who would be fit to make a good manager.

Even though it's not easy to managed a business from another country but if you can get a trusted person that can runs the business for you then it is better.

Yes, as the saying always go; better training makes perfect. Anyone who isn't getting the best training, the chances of being expert on such skill is reduced.
Yes and nowadays most people do not really have the patience to stay and get enough information about their area of concentration before calling themselves and expert (including me sometimes )

Yes and nowadays most people do not really have the patience to stay and get enough information about their area of concentration before calling themselves and expert (including me sometimes )
Being committed is the key, if you aren't committed their is nothing making you achieving the aim. When I'm learning about something I'm motivated about, I commit myself to it.

Below are five tips to help you manage a company a world away.
Communicate clearly and often When working internationally, communication is key. ...
Bridge the distance with technology. ...
Embrace cultural differences. ...
Leverage partnerships and ask for help. ...
Create and maintain relationships.
It is possible for one to be able to manage his business from another country but he or she must have a trust worthy supervisor that he can give messages to execute.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds