Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing a business from another country. the

Yes, those ones can be considered as desktop computers. It is the old version of computer, now the PC have taking over or flat screen or touch screen computers.
Ok now I understand, that means if any personal computer is a desktop ? That is what I'm considering getting for my online business and very soon if I have it I think I will improve my online skill.

Advertisement Placeholder
Ok now I understand, that means if any personal computer is a desktop ? That is what I'm considering getting for my online business and very soon if I have it I think I will improve my online skill.
If you have a computer PC, or any other desktop device, you will come to earn higher reward accomplishing other tasks that can only be accessed using the desktop.

If you have a computer PC, or any other desktop device, you will come to earn higher reward accomplishing other tasks that can only be accessed using the desktop.
What other way can I make money online if I have a laptop because I know a laptop is only good if you are using it for freelancing, and for learning of digital skill, that is just what I know

Wow this is just the first time I'm hearing about the real meaning, there is always a type of computer that can only be placed on a a table and those are the one I always considered to be a desktop.
From what I know there are only 2 types of computer now for a home user and that is the Desktop and the Laptop. The desktop is not portable and needs a table while a laptop is the portable computer that can be used by placing on your lap hence the name laptop.

What other way can I make money online if I have a laptop because I know a laptop is only good if you are using it for freelancing, and for learning of digital skill, that is just what I know
You can work as a freelancer, either from fiverr, upwork, freelancer.com. and other numerous sites which the PC can earn faster return than mobile.

From what I know there are only 2 types of computer now for a home user and that is the Desktop and the Laptop. The desktop is not portable and needs a table while a laptop is the portable computer that can be used by placing on your lap hence the name laptop.
That is what I was trying to explain to the other person in the beginning that a desktops are not meant to be used like a laptop that you can put a laptop on your lap , that a desktops is only placed on a table but he said no
[automerge]1631119510[/automerge]
You can work as a freelancer, either from fiverr, upwork, freelancer.com. and other numerous sites which the PC can earn faster return than mobile.
A lot of people nowadays do not work on fiverr because they said it is competitive and you will only be opportunity make money from Little task , most freelancer I've come across are much more interested in making money from Upwork.

you can manage your business from another country provided you have a good representative on ground who has high level of integrity.

Yeah, I do think there are alot of challenges to expect. Your absence alone already created room for staffs and coordinators to misbehave as you are no longer present. Sometimes they might not be truthful with their feedbacks as they know you won't be able to detect it yourself

You can build a business then now travel after yiu must have attained some level of organisation and structure so you can be at peace knowing the right things are in place

I believe it would be very difficult. Managing business from another country, I wouldn't recommend this, one must be closer to his customers

shouldn't be a challenge to him. He should try to find a competent and loyal school proprietor to manage the school for him. The proprietor will be in charge of hiring teachers and other workers and managing the school. He'll be giving an account monthly to your uncle.

Currently, my Uncle is in Canada and he has a popular hotel in the North where he still oversee and monitor the activities but he has mounted a skilled Manager.

There must be a challenge. It's not easy to run a school business in another country,but he can hire an assistant who can help him take care of some of the job's.

Well it is very stressful,first of all you need to employ a trustworthy person to work for you and you need to have another person over seeit too from time to time,it is very doable all you need is the right person

Someone I know actually did work in a private hospital clinic and the manager was out of the country just as you've said. But he set up a secret camera from where he watches everything that happens in the clinic, the workers suspected this because he told them most of the things that had took place on his absence

I feel if he can get a good and skillful Manager to run the school, there is going to be few challenges. And those challenges could come in form of legal problems, environmental problems and the likes..But they might never have challenges related to internal problems affairs such as several activities in within the school.

What I am seeing here is that for you to be able to achieve that you also have to be ready the work with trusted people most especially a family member. without trust in the people you are working it may be impossible for this to be done successful without any cheating.

My uncle who stays abroad owns a school in the country, so that got me wondering managing such businesses from far away there must be challenges attached to it.
What are such challenges?
If you run a business where your presence would not be felt, i think it is better to look for a manager to help with the business, otherwise, the business may fail.

Definitely i will say managing a business in which one is not there presently is a very disturbing case but the best way to reduce the challenge is to have a camera mounted at every place in the company, their you can see what is going on and make corrections as well

There are many business owner who try to manage businesses from other countries, but they leave the business in the hands of manager. You must not do this until or unless you really trust the manager.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds