Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing a business from another country. the

Some of the trusted people you know might be family members and friends but unfortunately these people may not have the required understanding on how to manage the business you will be giving them to manage.
It depends on the kind of business I'm holding. If its a lucrative one, then it is believed that I have staffs for that who can manage the business well for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the kind of business I'm holding. If its a lucrative one, then it is believed that I have staffs for that who can manage the business well for me.
What I'm trying to say is that most managers that are not your family member or relative in anyway might not be 100% trusted in your business especially if you are traveling to other country.

What I'm trying to say is that most managers that are not your family member or relative in anyway might not be 100% trusted in your business especially if you are traveling to other country.
That's why I can't see myself trusting any of the unknown managers in the world today. Apart from my biological family, I don't see any other who will manage my business when I'm not around.

That's why I can't see myself trusting any of the unknown managers in the world today. Apart from my biological family, I don't see any other who will manage my business when I'm not around.
But one of the disadvantages of using a family member is that some of them may not be naturally talented in become a manager, you may not even see a family member that is ready to take up the management role.

My uncle who stays abroad owns a school in the country, so that got me wondering managing such businesses from far away there must be challenges attached to it.
What are such challenges?
I believe that managing a business from another country really poses a great challenge to the owner. Isn't it that the business that is in your country has challenges, how much more businesses that are from another country.

I think your uncle is already used to doing this so it is not in his worry list. I think you and I are wondering and worrying about his business abroad. I believe he has trusted people who can run his business while he is not around.

Below are five tips to help you manage a company a world away.
Communicate clearly and often When working internationally, communication is key. ...
Bridge the distance with technology. ...
Embrace cultural differences. ...
Leverage partnerships and ask for help. ...
Create and maintain relationships.
Managing a business from another country may be very difficult but one has to be very careful and also have a trusted supervisor that will help him run the business well.

My uncle who stays abroad owns a school in the country, so that got me wondering managing such businesses from far away there must be challenges attached to it.
your brother might be running the business successfully provided he has someone that stand in for him when he is not around. The person might be running the business exactly the way he is going to do if he is around.

Managing a business even in your country has some challenges talk more of other country but it's still possible to manage when you have trusted people there.

But one of the disadvantages of using a family member is that some of them may not be naturally talented in become a manager, you may not even see a family member that is ready to take up the management role.
Before you leave the country you ought to have made plans for your business already before settimg the alarm of leaving the country. Sonit is believed, you've trained someone that will take over from you when you leave to manage it well.

Before you leave the country you ought to have made plans for your business already before settimg the alarm of leaving the country. Sonit is believed, you've trained someone that will take over from you when you leave to manage it well.
Do you really think I have to train someone that will take over from me, I don't think there is need for a training since I am not leaving the country forever, is only a few months or so.

1. Communicate clearly and often When working internationally, communication is key. ...
  2. Bridge the distance with technology. ...
  3. Embrace cultural differences. ...
  4. Leverage partnerships and ask for help. ...
  5. Create and maintain relationships.

Definitely there challenges in running a business from abroad especially that of a school which needs daily supervision. I making decisions there Will be delay excited you can entrust the running to the manager.

Communicate clearly and often When working internationally, communication is key. ...
Most times it is very difficult for one to manage a business from another country because she was she is not physically present dear but if you have a good supervisor I think it can work out

Do you really think I have to train someone that will take over from me, I don't think there is need for a training since I am not leaving the country forever, is only a few months or so.
If you go for someone you see potentials in, you can definitely decide to train him or her well to get acquainted with the tasks you want him or her to be accomplishing.

Is not easy to manage business from afar even if technology make it very easy nothing is as gud as you being there yourself I think most challenge you will likely face is trusting the person running the business for you because he or she might not meet up to your demand

What time is it possible for one to manage a business from another country but if you have a trusting that the good manager or supervisor it can be possible and easy

It's dependent on the level of trust built or present between owner and top level employees that you can allow the person to manage the business.
You'll need to keep watching over it though. Just pray and hope that you get someone who will take the business like you

If you go for someone you see potentials in, you can definitely decide to train him or her well to get acquainted with the tasks you want him or her to be accomplishing.
Well I can only be able to train people when they are not having the required skills that is needed to run the business, and this person must be a trusted individual so I won't regret it.

You can manage a school from another country. All you need to do is to employ someone that has managing experience in school for some time to run and manage the school.

It is not easy for one to be able to manage business from another country but with effective communication and also having a good supervisor this can easily work out

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds