Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Looking for a side hustle?

If you have access to the internet, then you can learn digital skills. These skills can help you to earn money from freelancing tasks or jobs online. If you're looking for an offline side hustle, then organizing tutorials or a laundry business will still fetch you money.
Laundry to me can never be considered a side hustle. Unless of course you make it really known to your customers. This would discourage most of them

Advertisement Placeholder
It's still a side hustle because you can set aside a specific time wash and iron clothes in each day to wash/iron while doing other things in the rest of the day.

A side hustle is good but this will depend on your knowledge and skill and then the amount of capital you have to start and then the type of business you venture into should not interfere with your school work.
Yes.
And if you're considering a side hustle, it should be an online one.
I think it allows you to deal with every other offline business be it school or work without interference, you just need to build a good schedule.

Laundry to me can never be considered a side hustle. Unless of course you make it really known to your customers. This would discourage most of them
I agree with you, having a dry cleaning service cannot be used as a side hustle. I know of someone who is into this line of work, trust me it's not easy. He spends almost the whole day ironing. There are times he even stays at his shop up till 9pm at night, ironing cloths. He has no time for any other hustle.

I'm also a student and the Best online business for students is posting on forums like bizdustry. I earn a lot without much distraction on my studies. just try posting on forums.
[automerge]1638300339[/automerge]
I'm also a student and the Best online business for students is posting on forums like bizdustry. I earn a lot without much distraction on my studies. just try posting on forums.

Currently, I am not looking for any side hustle, I am trying to focus on the things am already doing, I would like to spend more time in content writing, marketing and building websites.

Obviously if someone wants, there are many types of online earning sites. And it is best for those who want to earn some bucks from home. After all people are searching for some kind of jobs, which can be done from the comfort.

There are many kinds of platforms available for students and some students might want to earn some pocket money by working on a few online sites such as micro job sites. All they have to do is dedicate some time.

Currently, I am not looking for any side hustle, I am trying to focus on the things am already doing, I would like to spend more time in content writing, marketing and building websites.
It seems like you've already have things doing and I believe by know you have earn a considerable amount on contents writing, nice to hear.

The best side hustle you can do as a student is doing some online business like blogging, web design and trading if you have a little capital.
It will save you more time and it is less stressful and wouldn't have to conflict with your lecture hours

The best side hustle you can do as a student is doing some online business like blogging, web design and trading if you have a little capital.
It will save you more time and it is less stressful and wouldn't have to conflict with your lecture hours
Blogging is a good business for students but it takes time before you can start earning from your blog I suggest you earn money on forums than to spend much of your time on blog.

As a student looking for a side hustle, the bwst thing I can tell you is to go into phone Accessories Business. This is a good business that will thrive in a business environment if you have a good location for it
Starting a business of selling phone accessories is actually a very good idea but it's going to confine you into your shop and it is going to affect your studies, so if you can actually get into online business project like cryptocurrency trading, it is going to afford you all the time in the world take care of your studies and also trade and make money as well.

Am a student and I am looking for a legitimate side hustle one can do with minimal distraction in school?
Please feel free to share your ideas and experiences so far.
If you have any knowledge on cryptocurrency trading I believe that it's something that you should take as your side hustle because it has every potential of making it to become very rich.

Blogging is a good business for students but it takes time before you can start earning from your blog I suggest you earn money on forums than to spend much of your time on blog.
Forum is good but sometimes you have to spend so much time just to earn a little amount of money which sometimes may not worth the time.
Blogging is good, it takes time, that's why you need patience

Forum is good but sometimes you have to spend so much time just to earn a little amount of money which sometimes may not worth the time.
Blogging is good, it takes time, that's why you need patience
That's true but for someone like me I will recommend using forums because I have a definite time to spend online so starting a blog won't be possible.

If you are having a laptop computer I will advise you that you should go into blogging or computer coding. Web development is a very good area that you can start with then go into one that you have passion for later.

You're in the right place and I'll say you working on PTP sites is one of the things you can do.
Another thing I'll advise you to do is to focus on one skill - get all the required knowledge and sell your self on freelance platforms like upwork.

Having a side hustle can make you financially independent and grant you the opportunity to monetize your skill.
With the current state of the economy, a POS business in Nigeria is likened to a small and portable bank. And with the look of things, I honestly think that POS agents will definitely continue to thrive.
It saves the average Nigerian from the stress of going to the bank for withdrawals and every simple bank transaction.
The fact that there are lots of POS agents here and there really doesn’t stop anyone from embracing it as a side hustle.

Am a student and I am looking for a legitimate side hustle one can do with minimal distraction in school?
Please feel free to share your ideas and experiences so far.
As long as you are trying to combine your education with hustling to make money you will always be distracted there is no two ways about that because I'm a living witness.

Posting in this forum is a good side hustle for students or disabled people unable to work.Try just play app and make money playing games.Try posting in mylot to make moneyostplay app will make you money.Current music app will make you money.
If he actually has the time to post on website it is a very good opportunity for him to make a little money from such online work because it is only a few of them that are paying now.

Is your interest online or offline? If your interest is online then you can go for websites like bizdustry and other paid to post sites, freelancing is also a good way to make money online. If your interest is offline I suggest you start a business that won't affect your studies like high in demand products like pens, provisions etc

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds