Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Looking for a side hustle?

I can advise that you should take the next two or three months in order to learn how to do graphic design and which time you are definitely going to be in for it and make some little money.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best thing I can advise you as a student looking for a side business is to start a phone accessory company. If you have a suitable location for this business, it will prosper in a commercial setting.

Do you prefer online or offline interests?
If you enjoy working online, you can find paid-to-post websites like bizdustry on that. Freelancing is another excellent option to earn money online.
If you're interested in running a business instead of studying, I recommend starting with high-demand items like pens, supplies, etc.

There are many online plartform that do same thing as bizdustry,I recommend you create account on beermoney forum, trendri.they get paid to post site but can be time consuming and can affect your studies

I can understand your assertion due to the fact that surveys in general tend to prioritize specific locations, which makes it disadvantageous for some countries.

Yes, but I never rely on surveys. In fact, I have never even earned anything through paid surveys at all. This is why I look for alternatives like paid to post forums and other earning sites to make money online.

Surveys are very STRESSFUL AND LAZY in my point of view. Sorry if I didn't use the right words. Sometimes you can spend like 7-10 minutes in order to complete just a single SURVEY.

Surveys are very STRESSFUL AND LAZY in my point of view. Sorry if I didn't use the right words. Sometimes you can spend like 7-10 minutes in order to complete just a single SURVEY.
I agree with your point. Surveys can be really tedious, and the questions can go on and on, so it does make it boring to answer them sometimes. The surveys are not released regularly to the public as well.

I agree with your point. Surveys can be really tedious, and the questions can go on and on, so it does make it boring to answer them sometimes. The surveys are not released regularly to the public as well.
Oh really, I mostly find them on various sites. Sometimes, when I want to download some contents from the INTERNET, I pass through all these things for just the link to the FILE.

As a student looking for a legitimate side hustle, the best you can do for yourself is to open a shawarma stand if you don't have a lot of money to start with. This is very popular among students, particularly among females.

Oh really, I mostly find them on various sites. Sometimes, when I want to download some contents from the INTERNET, I pass through all these things for just the link to the FILE.
Yeah, that's true, but they normally take a while to finish answering, which can be frustrating. Sometimes the surveys which pay quite well are not available, and it is dependent on the location you are based in

Yeah, that's true, but they normally take a while to finish answering, which can be frustrating. Sometimes the surveys which pay quite well are not available, and it is dependent on the location you are based in
And also, you can just waste a LOT OF TIME on just a SINGLE survey. And the sad thing is that, you might not be able to even complete it on TIME. Or maybe I'm just the only one with this Experience.

And also, you can just waste a LOT OF TIME on just a SINGLE survey. And the sad thing is that, you might not be able to even complete it on TIME. Or maybe I'm just the only one with this Experience.
Yeah, this happens to me quite a lot. Surveys are very frustrating to complete because of the reasons you have stated. In addition, most of them are not available in my country.

Yeah, this happens to me quite a lot. Surveys are very frustrating to complete because of the reasons you have stated. In addition, most of them are not available in my country.
Oh yeah, and the most annoying thing is that, the ones with the highest payment are the ones that are really CHALLENGING and TIME CONSUMING If I'm not mistaking.

Oh yeah, and the most annoying thing is that, the ones with the highest payment are the ones that are really CHALLENGING and TIME CONSUMING If I'm not mistaking.
This is a good point. The ones which offer more money are definitely harder to complete, no doubt. This is why constantly relying on surveys is not really helpful.

This is a good point. The ones which offer more money are definitely harder to complete, no doubt. This is why constantly relying on surveys is not really helpful.
Yh, you can also try other ONLINE services like the PTP (PAID TO POST), SEO, SIGN UP'S OR EVEN FREELANCING. Also you can divert to YOUTUBE for a wide range of opportunities to earn some cash.

Yh, you can also try other ONLINE services like the PTP (PAID TO POST), SEO, SIGN UP'S OR EVEN FREELANCING. Also you can divert to YOUTUBE for a wide range of opportunities to earn some cash.
This is a good observation. Sites and platforms such as these can help you to earn multiple sources of income which can maintain financial buoyancy immensely.

This is a good observation. Sites and platforms such as these can help you to earn multiple sources of income which can maintain financial buoyancy immensely.
Yh, all that you ought to do is to pinpoint or locate the one that you can best perform in order to achieve this aim. And also, you gotta be committed to it in order to get more payments.

Yh, all that you ought to do is to pinpoint or locate the one that you can best perform in order to achieve this aim. And also, you gotta be committed to it in order to get more payments.
No doubt, commitment and dedication are vital in searching for platforms that can help you earn income. You also have to find out which ones help you more than others and focus on them more.

No doubt, commitment and dedication are vital in searching for platforms that can help you earn income. You also have to find out which ones help you more than others and focus on them more.
Yes, but I suggest that you don't stress yourself when you find things really challenging. Just ignore and move on. Since there's a lot of other methods to earn money online.

Yes, but I suggest that you don't stress yourself when you find things really challenging. Just ignore and move on. Since there's a lot of other methods to earn money online.
Yeah, I agree with you. Sometimes you need to be self-critical of the platforms you engage in, and focus more on finding quality websites that can help you earn online income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds