Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Looking for a side hustle?

Actually look at securing a freelance job online in other to earn some incentives and this medium doesn't require capital to start and can be done along side school.
Your advice is top-notch because freelance job is one of the lucrative jobs online or do for you to start earning money as a freelancer you have to first of all learn a digital skill that you can offer.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a student looking for a side hustle, the bwst thing I can tell you is to go into phone Accessories Business. This is a good business that will thrive in a business environment if you have a good location for it
I think it's not proper for a students whose cgpa means a lot to him. There would be too much distractions which is not good this online is preferred

Am a student and I am looking for a legitimate side hustle one can do with minimal distraction in school?
Please feel free to share your ideas and experiences so far.
As a student looking for a side hustle, I will suggest sales of phone accessories, oil perfumes, a popcorn stand, or a shawarma stand.

As a student looking for a side hustle, the bwst thing I can tell you is to go into phone Accessories Business. This is a good business that will thrive in a business environment if you have a good location for it
A lot of students have taken to the sales of stationeries in the school or campus environment whereby students are so much in demand for this stationery object for their educational needs and this is one good side also that a student can utilise to keep body and soul.

Am a student and I am looking for a legitimate side hustle one can do with minimal distraction in school?

Well, depending on the part of the world where you are I believe that you can be able to find survey websites where you can answer some survey and make money easily without much stress.

Do you like the forex market types of business? Even if it is even trading the cryptocurrencies market too, that's still very okay if you still kow how to do that. You only have to allocate time for them

Personally, when I was still a student in the university I took up the task of solving people's assignment and doing projects for them as a side hustle that I used to make decent amount of money for myself.

Online business is the best side hussle since this allows us to do our thing at our spare time, and it is really good for students

Posting in this forum is a good side hustle for students or disabled people unable to work.Try just play app and make money playing games.Try posting in mylot to make moneyostplay app will make you money.Current music app will make you money.
Well this is a very good side hustle but is there a place where $100 can be made i believe that will be a better side hustle

A side hustle is good but this will depend on your knowledge and skill and then the amount of capital you have to start and then the type of business you venture into should not interfere with your school work.

As a matter of fact, check out getting an independent occupation online in other to procure a few motivators and this medium doesn't expect funding to begin and should be possible close by school. And furthermore, as an understudy searching for a side hustle, the best thing I can perceive you is to go into the telephone Accessories Business. This is a decent business that will flourish in a business climate in the event that you have a decent area for it

You are already on bizdustry.
Earning from this platform would not distract your studies, because you get to decide how much time you want to allocate to this.
Another suggestion would be peer tutoring.

Well side hustle seriously it might depends on the kind of institution you attained. some institutions may takes you almost all of your daily time which may affect you to carry out your side hustle but I most advise the teaching of primary school students is the most very interesting one.

As a student looking for a legitimate side hustle, if you don't have large amount of money to start with the business, the best you can do for yourself is just to start a shawarma stand. Students like this a lot most especially ladies
I think you can look for jobs around your school area as there a lot of jobs that student can do encompasses so if you really want to get a side hustle that you can be and it some small mount of money to sustain yourself in school you have to search for it.

As a student I went into a printing and photocopying business with a friend.
It was helpful.
The business place was just by my department, so whenever I was in class, my friend worked and vice versa. It dos not affect our studies.

You are already on bizdustry.
Earning from this platform would not distract your studies, because you get to decide how much time you want to allocate to this.
Another suggestion would be peer tutoring.
True, bizdustry is very flexible, same with any other forum out there. They are very flexible so you can set your target on how long you plan on earning, you can choose the time that best suit you, so it won't affect your school works.

With the much i have experienced, you can venture into sales of phone accessories, you do not need much money to start this, accessories are one of the most consumed products on campus, if you are in Nigeria, Lagos, you may find great suppliers around Alaba International market or computer village in Ikeja.

As a student, the side hustle I engage in is home lesson but the rate at which people owe the fee is alarming. You could have a shawarma spot stand, pastries, phone accessories and repairs are all lucrative.

I can recommend the you start with affiliate marketing or freelancing. Both of them can be done on the side so you have more time to focus on your study and make money along the way. But it is very important to acquire knowledge before you start either of the two.

I also me too I need because side hustle is nice special like site like that are paying well and effective, please if anything know and how to go about it please share please

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds