Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Looking for a side hustle?

As a student, the side hustle I engage in is home lesson but the rate at which people owe the fee is alarming. You could have a shawarma spot stand, pastries, phone accessories and repairs are all lucrative.
Home lessons is a big no for me, I had a relative who was into it, it was always one complain or the other about how they refuse to pay. How long have you been running home lessons?

Advertisement Placeholder
As a student you can work online to make some money by posting here on forum also and be earning good money from your hustle, as a student working online job will give you much time to study your books as well.

There are so many side hustling for students. To start with, you tying here to earn money and even learn too is a very good side hustling as you are guaranteed of payment as at when due. But if you are looking for more, then you can try something like phone accessories business, barbing saloon business.

Actually look at securing a freelance job online in other to earn some incentives and this medium doesn't require capital to start and can be done along side school.
yes, freelancing will be the best for student,as a student you might not even have capital to start up, but freelancing needs no amount of your capital to start up.

Some few months back I was faced with the same problem as I wanted to find some means I could earn money online, until I came across posting forums. I just have to attend to it when am chanced and that makes it an ideal side hustle for a student

Some few months back I was faced with the same problem as I wanted to find some means I could earn money online, until I came across posting forums. I just have to attend to it when am chanced and that makes it an ideal side hustle for a student
Do not rely on posting alone ,you should look forward on how you can get another skill that can help you to make more money online, there are a lot of skill you can learn such as programming or maybe you can also become a writer because that is one of the cheapest skill you can learn without so much stress.

As a student looking for a legitimate side hustle, if you don't have large amount of money to start with the business, the best you can do for yourself is just to start a shawarma or pop corn stand. Students like this a lot most especially ladies

Am a student and I am looking for a legitimate side hustle one can do with minimal distraction in school?
Please feel free to share your ideas and experiences so far.
Cryptocurrency trading is the best side hustle that both students and even those that are full time employees are getting into because it's paying well if you trade right.

Consider finding a freelance work online to supplement your income. This method does not require any funds to begin and can be done while attending school.

Have you tried GPT sites, this is another good way to earn money online on your spare time. Sites like picoworkers and timebucks are legit sites one can earn from.

If you have access to the internet, then you can learn digital skills. These skills can help you to earn money from freelancing tasks or jobs online. If you're looking for an offline side hustle, then organizing tutorials or a laundry business will still fetch you money.

If you have access to the internet, then you can learn digital skills. These skills can help you to earn money from freelancing tasks or jobs online. If you're looking for an offline side hustle, then organizing tutorials or a laundry business will still fetch you money.
A laundry business has become very popular over the years, I have a friend who is into laundry but the competition is much, what would you suggest he should do to improve his game?

Do not rely on posting alone ,you should look forward on how you can get another skill that can help you to make more money online, there are a lot of skill you can learn such as programming or maybe you can also become a writer because that is one of the cheapest skill you can learn without so much stress.
Yeah, you're indeed right about that an I am already looking forward to learning a freelancing skill. I think I need and can earn better than what I am currently earning, all I need is to make some self improvements I think.

Yeah, you're indeed right about that an I am already looking forward to learning a freelancing skill. I think I need and can earn better than what I am currently earning, all I need is to make some self improvements I think.
For me personally I am a copywriter and I can write content on whatever topic With 100% free plagarism, I'm just expecting to get a laptop as soon as possible from there I can go into a full-time freelancing, I do not expect to make quick profit but at least to start now.

Digital skills offer a very good side hustle. They allow you to work both online and offline. The good thing is that it is so easy to learn these skills of you just have a good device to go online.

The best side hustle for a student is venturing into online money making platforms such as this. It easy and doesn't require a lot of physical strength

The best side hustle for a student is venturing into online money making platforms such as this. It easy and doesn't require a lot of physical strength
Yes this is the best but most people do not really have interest to spend most of their time posting and writing a lot of contents, it is only for people that have interest in it because there are some people I have referred to this platform but yet still they are not able to make the best use of it

Well they are so many side hustle out there as a student and so all you need to do is figure bout the one that is actually going to benefit you and it should be something you can do

Yes this is the best but most people do not really have interest to spend most of their time posting and writing a lot of contents, it is only for people that have interest in it because there are some people I have referred to this platform but yet still they are not able to make the best use of it
Its absolutely. We are different individuals, we have different priorities and also are different with out abilities. Best thing is to find what suits you

Its absolutely. We are different individuals, we have different priorities and also are different with out abilities. Best thing is to find what suits you
Yes that is what nature has made it possible for us because if it was not like that everything will be a boring since we all will be concentrating in one aspect of life . will you like to write ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds