Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
I am sure what you would prefer has a lot to do with what you have passion for.
Or where your heart belongs.

For mw I have always loved anything farming, livestock and crop farming.

In fact in am starting a farm soon.
I can't wait to get started.

Since ancient times, livestock or farm animals have been a good source of income for human beings. And at present, livestock farming is undoubtedly a money-making business both as large-scale and small-scale. If you want to start a livestock production business then here are some of the most profitable livestock farming business ideas.

If you have little space at your backyard then you can start farming there or else you can acquire a space for rent. The only thing you need to keep in mind is select an animal that has good demand in the market.

Restaurant business is one of the most instant paying business one could go into. Though, it may be stressful considering it nature. However, one would meet the need of the people and that will in turn gives an almost instant turn over. Unlike livestock business, which one has to be patience before gaining profit from it. There is no animal without a production time. Some take 3 month, 6,7 and more before they reproduce. So I will like to go into restaurants business.

While both provides income, I will prefer running a restaurant. Compared to animal husbandry, a restaurant can commence with minimal resources, and will yield profits faster. Everyone eats food. A restaurant is easy to manage.

Actually I'll go for restaurant business. The risk in livestock business is way too much than in restaurant business. Either your livestocks are trying to kill themselves or one disease of trying to do so. There is more chance that a livestock business will fail.

Restaurant is it. That's a lucrative business, it pays handsomely on a daily basis unlike livestock. Food is delicate for human survival, one can forgone food but one can forgone livestock. No matter what, one must eat.

I would go for livestock because I believe it will generate more money than restaurant.in livestock even the waste products generate money as well.genarally in agriculture nothing is a waste.so I prefer livestock.

I think it depends on the area or location that you are

boots livestock funny and restaurant business are very profitable business it all depends on your personal preference to me I think I will go for a restaurant business because it is a little bit easy to start and manage than livestock business photo livestock business will give you a good yield in the Running than restaurant business.

Well I will go for livestock because I love farming
livestock or farm animals have been a good source of income for human beings. And at present, livestock farming is undoubtedly a money-making business both as large-scale and small-scale. If you want to start a livestock production business then here are some of the most profitable livestock farming business ideas.

Restaurant business is what I will go for,though its stressful if you are the only one doing it but when you have workers under you assigned with different division of labour it is OK.The quickest way to make money its turnover is high especially when you are in cooking all this local delicacies that people don't get to eat in their various homes. Its a very good business small portion of food you sell big money.

Both business are good if you are good at them. Livestock business requires training for you to be successful in it, you need to know the kind of food to give your livestock at a particular age, you need to know when they need medication, and other things. Despite the stress, I will still choose livestock business over restaurant business.

Both livestock business and restaurants are great business if one can move to a targeted location. But the best I prefer is livestock because it always pull a support towards the needs of the restaurants.

Both restaurant and livestock businesses are quite okay. An average somebody living must surely eat something even if he don't have a dime in his/her pocket. So the rate of consumption of foods and snack or others are increasing daily. On the other hand, livestock business is as ell lucrative but comes with commitment and risk.

One sure fact iis that they are both good businesses and thrive in any city. I don't have an experience in restaurant but I know it has its ups and downs. I have an experience in livestock and I love the feeling of of the business.

Livestock and restaurants business need good training before one can venture if not it will not stand test of time. If you open a restaurant business and you dont know how to cook, the restaurant will crash withing few time.

Concerning preference between a livestock farming and restuarant business. Well, every human has a taste, love and passion for a kind of job. Both are business that will yield profit at due times and both have their own risk respectively. I would prefer running a livestock farming though it is capital intensive but there is a lot of gain or profit in it, remember that the meat and fish you are serving will be coming from a farm house

I prefer restaurants business than livestock because, it makes money faster than livestock,it's compulsory for people to eat anytime anywhere, anyhow and all the time. But for livestock it's a bit hard to dabble into, sometimes you need little capital to start restaurants business and you can even locate it in your residential area. But for livestock you need to be in a designated place for it. And this sometimes may not yield good result.

Actually I'll go for restaurant business. The risk in livestock business is way too much than in restaurant business. Either your livestocks are trying to kill themselves or one disease of trying to do so. There is more chance that a livestock business will fail.
Okay, I got your points about the one you preferred. Livestock isn't that risky the way you think, no business that is risk free. All business are risky in nature, even the restaurant type your choose. Just that everyone has his or her own preference.

I have had an experience with running a poultry farm and I will pick livestock over running a restaurant business. Livestock farming is key especially when you are looking at learning on the job which having an restaurant will give you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds