Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I am very sure that the business and you're going into will not collapse anytime soon then obviously I will go into a lifetime business because with business I have the potential of growing it to the best of my ability and if it's awesome I will actually be more mature than anyone that is working for the.
[automerge]1612965085[/automerge]
if I am very sure that the business and you're going into will not collapse anytime soon then obviously I will go into a lifetime business because with business I have the potential of growing it to the best of my ability and if it's awesome I will actually be more mature than anyone that is working for the.

Advertisement Placeholder
Job comes with little to no financial risk whereas business involves a much greater risk. In times of financial crisis in business, one can also end up losing their personal assets whereas the one with a job can always enjoy the satisfaction of going home and live on its savings for time being

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
I think business is most good than that of job because business is life time earning source but job ab gives money at limited time if with get a government job then after retirement will get pension. The main purpose of business is that we earn money quickly and enjoy your life happily.

No matter how rewarding your full-time job may be, there’s one thing that’s even more meaningful than great pay and solid benefits: working for yourself.

Choosing the path of entrepreneurship is without a doubt riskier than being content with holding a 9-5 job, and requires way more sacrifice. However, once you’re reaping the lifestyle benefits of being your own boss and hustling your way into making significantly more money than you ever could at your day job, the hard work will have all been worth it

Job comes with little to no financial risk whereas business involves a much greater risk. In times of financial crisis in business, one can also end up losing their personal assets whereas the one with a job can always enjoy the satisfaction of going home and live on its savings for time being.

Job comes with little to no financial risk whereas business involves a much greater risk. In times of financial crisis in business, one can also end up losing their personal assets whereas the one with a job can always enjoy the satisfaction of going home and live on its savings for time being

Lifetime business is better than lifetime job. Business is a lucrative investment anyone can venture into business can make someone to become millionaire while it is rare for anybody engaging in lifetime job to become millionaire. With lifetime business one can make a money in a few months that we equate money earn for many years in lifetime job

Either of both are not easy and certainly not the desire of anyone to work for a life time but since one amongst both must be chosen in other to believe pricing strategies being used.

Job comes with little to no financial risk whereas business involves a much greater risk. In times of financial crisis in business , one can also end up losing their personal assets whereas the one with a job can always enjoy the satisfaction of going home and live on its savings for time being. Having a career in business can be extremely rewarding for all types of people. Business is a field that allows professionals to be creative, competitive, and earn rewards based on the merit of their work.

The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

I have think about it but according to my opinion business is best because I jobs we spend how much time on that job not matter we will gain only fixed salary by spending our best skills but in business how much we spend we gain the double so I will always prefer business either on smaller or larger level the business man always have soft corner for poor people

Life time business and full time job are good, both have advantages and disadvantages but i prefer a life time business because you get to be your own boss for life, you can choose your own working hours sna and you will have time for other things while running the business.

Life time business and full time job are good, both have advantages and disadvantages but i prefer a life time business because you get to be your own boss for life, you can choose your own working hours sna and you will have time for other things while running the business.
Both have their own advantages and disadvantages , as in business all the burden is on your own head . Similarly , in job , the burden is on the boss and it's the most important pros and cons between selecting Business or job for a Lifetime purpose.

Being a perpetual representative accompanies numerous advantages. Notwithstanding getting a consistent check and professional stability, lasting representatives appreciate points of interest, for example, medical coverage, retirement investment funds designs and took care of time. While the sort of advantages you get as a lasting worker contrast from organization to organization, realizing you have a stable employment brings a sort of genuine feelings of serenity you can't get from agreement or independent positions.

I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?ou’ve also probably heard trust is earned, not given. Or trust is everything. Or maybe even trust is like an eraser; it gets smaller with every mistake. Regardless, the idea of trust is the most basic, yet essential part of every single relationship. It is the spine, the backbone of what it means to love another person.
When you trust someone, you allow yourself to be vulnerable. You let that person in. You give that person your heart, your entire soul, and believe, despite all of the crap in the world, that they will take care of it.
You watch that person walk away and you have confidence that they are respectable and won’t go throwing themselves around or flirting behind your back or opening themselves to any other human besides you. But the thing about trust, is that it relies so much on the unknown.

To prevail in business today, you should be adaptable and have great arranging and authoritative abilities. Numerous individuals start a business imagining that they'll turn on their PCs or open their entryways and begin bringing in cash, just to find that bringing in cash in a business is substantially more troublesome than they suspected.

You can maintain a strategic distance from this in your undertakings by taking as much time as necessary and arranging out all the fundamental advances you require to make progress. Whatever kind of business you need to begin, utilizing the accompanying nine hints can assist you with being effective in your endeavor.

I think that business failure is caused by a lack of consistency in running a business itself a business without the twists and turns of obstacles that cause despair in running a business is not an extraordinary businessman but businessmen are still mentally cracked needs to be fixed again so don't be one of those who fail in business

lifetime business is one of the best business so far because it is one of the best and when we look at it very well you will notice that the lifetime business is the whole of the family that would venture into that kind of business and they would help me to manage it well and when we say lifetime job is not really the best to some extent because it will take lot of requirement where they will be asking for certificate things like that so it and family cannot venture in and it is not a generational business .

Business is the awesome. You can be sack in the event that you have some work however a business is a day to day existence time Speculation on the off chance that you oversee it quite well. You will work for yourself and furthermore have significant serenity since you are the individual that own the business.

For me I rather go for business ,simply because business deal with profit while job is a fixed service

To me , I will choose the job over business simply because I dont have the capital (money) to start business right now, and I am aiming to start a business once I retired , so i wanna use me gratuity to start a business when I retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds