Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Job comes with little or no financial risk, while a much greater risk is involved in industry. One can also end up losing their personal assets in times of financial distress in businesses, while those with a job can still enjoy the satisfaction of going home and surviving on their savings for the time being.

Advertisement Placeholder
Japanese lifetime employment is said to encourage firms and employe to invest in ... Charles J. Meyers Professor of Law and Business, Stanford Law School, and Mar and Eva Stern ...Securing lifetime employment to the point of enabling worst, ... Alex Edmans, finance professor at the London Business

Jobs comes with little to not financial risk wheares buniess involves a much greater risk. In times of financial crises in buniess one case also end up losing their personal assets.

A business is for life, your children can inherit from you and their children children, but a business is do your own part and allow others to continue from where you stop.people of today know this that is why most individual resigned from their place of work to start business. The only Good job one can dream to have is a government job with good salary and welfare package and some privileges. Owing a business is key.

This is possible when you have the means to do this. One thing that is quite necessary to starting any business is capital. When you have zero capital or capital that is not enough to start any business, I don't think picking to start a business is logical.
The trick is to apply for jobs first. Business is a tedious and daunting task. You cannot start a business without gaining enough experiences. Job experiences will give you practical know ledge on how to handle your business.

We all want to relax or just relax and make money. Of course I prefer lifetime business over job. At work you have a lot to consider, you have a lot to understand, workmates, boss and so on. But if business for life, you no longer have a boss to understand, who will order because you are the boss in your own company.

The trick is to apply for jobs first. Business is a tedious and daunting task. You cannot start a business without gaining enough experiences. Job experiences will give you practical know ledge on how to handle your business.

Applying for jobs and getting it can also make you feel distracted from working towards starting your business. You won't understand how these things work unless you have been in a situation where you are pushing to setup your business while still working for another person.

The answer depends on what kind of job and what kind of business. If your job is high paying I don't think it is a good idea to give up the job and start doing business that has no certainty. Likewise, if you are not happy with your job there is no point in staying with the job.

Owning a personal busines is the fastest way to early retirement, you are quick to obtain financial freedom when the business is yours once you start making profits. There is no risk of getting fired by anyone for any flimsy reason or excuse as seen in most jobs.
[automerge]1612945616[/automerge]
Owning a personal busines is the fastest way to early retirement, you are quick to obtain financial freedom when the business is yours once you start making profits. There is no risk of getting fired by anyone for any flimsy reason or excuse as seen in most jobs.

As for me my stands on this might never really change as to how I see and feel. I don't have a preference and yes business is lovely when you eventually succeed. But if you get a good job and not just any rubbish job then you can make a living out of it.

I think both have a equall status but There is no limit on how much and how fast you can earn as a Business owner. Whereas in Job you will have to wait for a certain time period for taking the next hike, no matter how good you are. Hence, Business is better than a job....

I think I have business life time and I have job short time. One of your advantages is that you don't have any loss in it. In business, you can have both advantages and disadvantages۔The job can be in your life and the business can be done by your family after your death

IBusiness is something you leave for the generation yet unborn, in job the day you die you get replaced so why be co a long term slave. Business I preferable by me.

Last edited:
Job comes with little to no financial risk whereas business involves a much greater risk. In times of financial crisis in business, one can also end up losing their personal assets whereas the one with a job can always enjoy the satisfaction of going home and live on its savings for time being

From my own view I prefer lifetime business, because in a job I can be fired or transferred at any time. But my own business I can manage and even switch to another business if i like.
Then I can employee people to manage for me in my absence.

Starting a business is actually the best thing one can venture into, because no matter your age there is no retirement and of course you are in charge of the business. Any money that comes into the business will definitely be yours you may have your own employees who you pay and of course your own boss.

I have a friend who is working with a government agency and still has a startup by the side of which he simply delegates functions and duties to in his absence. And this has been going on flexibly for him. So this template can be adopted if the schedule permits.
I will always choose life time business because it's like pays dividends, job is just for a period of years if which it ends with u, but life time business can move from generation to generation if it is well managed
[automerge]1612949256[/automerge]
I have a friend who is working with a government agency and still has a startup by the side of which he simply delegates functions and duties to in his absence. And this has been going on flexibly for him. So this template can be adopted if the schedule permits.
I will always choose life time business because it's like pays dividends, job is just for a period of years if which it ends with u, but life time business can move from generation to generation if it is well managed

Having a good business is better. One big enticement for business ownership is reaping the bigger financial rewards. Successful business owners have the opportunity to make more money for the risks they take. Business owners enjoy lifestyle flexibility, because they're creating their own schedule. Building a new business that becomes successful provides business owners tremendous personal satisfaction.
Yes, you are correct in what you have said. It's a good Idea to be a business owner in which to ba self boss. If you have your own business that you doing without under any one, you will have a freedom of lifestyle, you be a one that will be deciding by your self.

[automerge]1612949256[/automerge]

youve seen the future and what it looks like. The part of having your offspring inheriting your business shows how long sighted you've considered the process already.
Its priceless being able to liberate the unborn generation from the holds of having to work for others or go to school with the thought of finishing to get a job.

Lifetime business or job are both good but life time business is more preferable to lifetime job. Because a job will at some point stop due to retirement but life time business will continue.
Absolutely correct, the two are good but one is temporarily until retirement, and that is job but your business is for life as soon as you are able to properly manage and maintain it. So business is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds