Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Business have a more advantage over a job. With business u can be ur own boss, work for yourself and pay yourself. Because it your business the owner will put in his best to for the business to survive and grow. There is job security for a business owner even though it has a lot of risk attached to it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd only say this,if you have the capital to start up your own personal business is the best to do in life, because working under a company or organization is not as easy as we all think of. Let's start from the pressure being giving to the workers while at work,you must always resume within the giving time. So business is the best I guess.
I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?

Jobs have very little financial risk while businesses have a lot of risk. In times of economic crisis in business, a person can also end up losing his personal assets while a person with a job can always find the satisfaction of going home and living on his savings for a while
I agree with your post, I have my offline job with no financial risk and I am currently generating profits online, but I plan to stay in my offline job for its stability and set up a short to medium term low or no risk business to increase my earnings.

I think that money we can earn from business more than we can earn from job .

A career, on the other hand, is more of a means of achieving personal fulfillment through the jobs you hold. In a career, your jobs tend to follow a sequence that leads to increasing mastery, professional development, and personal and financial satisfaction. A career requires planning, knowledge, and skills, too.

Business is good, for me is the best lifetime investment that one can think of to start up, but job is also good but I prefer operating my business properly by myself at least you will be getting money everyday from your business, business is really good.

While jobs provide you financial security, business does not guarantee success. Not everyone can operate a successful business. You might have everything you need to become successful, yet you may continue to fail.

I am not a business minded person even though I am studying business management in college. I feel jobs are more secured. If I pass with good grades, I can try banking jobs. If I outsmart the other prospective job seekers and get hired, I get a guaranteed $500 salary.

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
Well you might think so... but you are free if you have your own business, you are not monitored or under pressure to deliver a mail or to respond to a query, owning a business differentiate all this nonsense from an employee who is afraid if his/her job.

One without substantial capital to start up a business initiative with vision of generating income through it, should seek for a job first. From the job, he or she can save money at the process of working, to start such dream business and still work in a white collar job if the salary is relatively high to accommodate his or her bills.

I have always preferred conducting my own business rather than having a job. According to me, having a job is like becoming a slave, being taken advantage of, and using your skills in order to promote the business of other. However, not all the people have the capital to start a business and this is understandable.

You choose the career, best suited on you. Others might choose to earn from working for an employer based on the limited capital at his or her disposal to run business of its own. Business needs capital to grow, and stand.

There may be different types of bosses depending on the environment and the personality but there is actually nothing wrong with being friends with your boss as long as you keep professional stuff that way. This would even boost the productivity in the workplace and create a cordial environment.

There are a lot of factors that determine whether you should go for a lifetime business or a job. You have money for investment does not mean you will become a successful businessman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds