Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Job comes with no financial risk, but to me lifetime business is the best.
You will face alot of challenges but those challenges will be the one to make you for the future.
Business makes one to be branded and not stranded, during the course of doing business you take higher risk which might lead to win or lose

Advertisement Placeholder
I think if you have someone, it's a lifetime for you. You don't have a lifetime. That's why I end up with today.Shapoor's work is also a lifetime. It doesn't end with your life. Your dog and your children start the same work. The business also has no lifetime. Suppose you are in a medical store.

Job can only give you fixed salary but in business you get income everyday. Business men and women achieve more finance than job men. Business also have no restrictions or time limit. I prefer a lifetime business to job

Lifetime employment is a distinctive characteristic of Japan's postwar labor system, although it never applied to ... This system worked well during Japan's long period of postwar economic growth with a young, energetic work ...

Until a year ago, I was properly besotted with a job. I would have never considered leaving the job and starting my own business because the job was high paying and the company I worked on offered a lot of perks to the employees. However, I was laid off when the company suffered a financial crisis due to lockdown. Therefore, I started my own business. Starting a business was my compulsion and not a choice.

In my openion if you have some capital in your hands, it is suitable to do a business rather than a job. remember that. but before you must have been completed you work thatwhat kind of business you are going to start. what are is its advantages and what are its disadvantages. and how will you handle them. otherwise business a purly a risk.

To me lifetime business is Ok than job, a job can be taken away from you anytime their is loss or the company enter a debt, especially companies tha runs without bank loans.
A lifetime business is ok especially if you own it yourself

I will go for life time business because it's the main thing on board now..
Business is yours and the peace of mind you get when you are not answerable to anyone is superb...Have rest of mind and live long..That's what I keep saying to myself..
Jobs are not guaranteed..The owners of who ever you work for can wake up one morning and release you of your duty with one reason or the other,but having your own business is yours forever without anyone ordering you around or threatening you anyhow,injecting fears into you..
[automerge]1613250180[/automerge]
I will go for life time business because it's the main thing on board now..
Business is yours and the peace of mind you get when you are not answerable to anyone is superb...Have rest of mind and live long..That's what I keep saying to myself..
Jobs are not guaranteed..The owners of who ever you work for can wake up one morning and release you of your duty with one reason or the other,but having your own business is yours forever without anyone ordering you around or threatening you anyhow,injecting fears into you..

Whether life time business or life time job, both could be good depending on your way to Wealth. An absolute truth to Wealth knows that life time job will not lead to wealth, it will take long time to make Wealth through that means. But business on the other hand may take a long time bit it's a sure road to wealth of done properly.

I'd rather go for business. I feel it is a more guaranteed source of income. You have unlimited opportunities for life. Another advantage Is that it can be in perpetual existence when operated properly, which is unlike paid employment.

Business is the best. You can be sack if you have a job but a business is a life time Investment if you manage it very well. You will be your own boss and also have peace of mind because you are the person that own the business

Lifetime buniess is good rather than Job.Job becomes a little opportunities Buniess becomes a great opportunity.if You become good business man then Why you becomes a go to Jobholder?

I think a lifetime business is good and better than a job because when you start a business you grow it to whatever you want it to become and don't be surprise small business might end up becoming a big business empire that you make a large profits from daily while after in service for a particular year you get retrenched and paid pension most times this pension is peanut what someone makes in a day in business could be another person pension at the end of the month

Lifetime employment is a distinctive characteristic of Japan's postwar labor system, although it never applied to ... This system worked well during Japan's long period of postwar economic growth with a young, energetic work ...

Lifetime business or job, which is more important or Best to follow, I would like to have a lifetime business, instead of working for someone else, it is better to work for myself rather thanks working for someone else
[automerge]1613284494[/automerge]
Lifetime business or job, which is more important or Best to follow, I would like to have a lifetime business, instead of working for someone else, it is better to work for myself rather thanks working for someone else

Most jobs lacks security these days so it's not too ideal to depend on a job too much, well as a personal business on the other side goes a long way in the long run, no fears of losing your job anytime
[automerge]1613285234[/automerge]
Most jobs lacks security these days so it's not too ideal to depend on a job too much, well as a personal business on the other side goes a long way in the long run, no fears of losing your job anytime

In my opinion life time business is the best for me and I think everyone should do it even people that do white collar jobs, when they retire the use their gratuity and build a business for themselves and their children. So business is the ultimate in my own opinion.

Life time business or job both has it's advantage and disadvantage any day any time. But I would prefer a life time business over a job because with that I can plan myself properly and secure my future.

Lifetime business is very much worthy than job. It will facilitate your family and children even after your death and they can continue your business but, job will only assist you after death everything will be to your company even they gave you car house etc. So prefer for business if you want to see happy family.

I would also prefer business, although job time is fixed but who's to say that employer won't ask for overtime since one is tied to renumeration. Business on the other hand even though stressful and time consuming at the beginning turns out to be a better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds