Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few decades ago there was an implicit contract between employees and the organizations they worked for. As an employee, you would be loyal and committed to the organization you worked for – giving it your labor and your attention. In exchange that organization would take care of you for life. In fact, working at an organization for 20, 30, or over 40 years was really not that uncommon. Then, once you would leave that organization you would get a pension. Some of these long-term employees still exist but they are a rare dying breed on the verge or retirement (or have reached a point where they too now need to switch jobs). Contrast that with people like my 22 year brother who doesn’t even know what a pension is, and neither to most other people his age.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think a lifetime business is good. A lifetime business is a business that you can do all your life. Everything in it means whether you are a car workshop or a welde۔The medical store is also a business that comes in lifetime. You have a business that you can do lifetime yourself and your children can do it in the future.The medical store is also a business that comes in lifetime. You have a business that you can do lifetime yourself and your children can do it in the future.

Jobs have very little financial risk while businesses have a lot of risk. In times of economic crisis in business, a person can also end up losing his personal assets while a person with a job can always find the satisfaction of going home and living on his savings for a while.

I think business is better than job because if you do business one day you will generate more profit and income than job. from job one can only earn fixed income but from business income rate is high and one time its stand its life time business..

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
Its life time business for me, I prefer to venture into a program i can have control over, a programm that i decide when to be available, a program that i decide my income status. Job cannot guarantee all this because of its limitation.

Japanese lifetime employment is said to encourage firms and employe to invest in ... Charles J. Meyers Professor of Law and Business, Stanford Law School, and Mar.

Job will make you a leaving but profit from business will make you a fortune.the above statement is very true because I have not seen anybody that got rich working for someone but I have seen many business people becoming rich.i will advice you to choose business.I also prefer business to job. In business, you have no limitation to what you can earn. As a matter of fact, if the business flourishes well, you could make the amount a salary earner is earning per month in a day.

I like to say business is a good opportunity rather then a job,business is more profitable then job because there is no limit on how much and how fast you can earn through business and the other hand doing a job means we are working for someone.so invest in your own business and be the boss of yourself

A job and a business are essentially the same thing. It just depends on perspectives, to you as a worker it's a job. To the owner of the business, it's a business that provides for his needs and has to be maintained. I think both are required for the world to function properly, we can't all have businesses.

The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

There is nothing as good as business, you will be very free from unnecessary control. I choose to go for a business where I can still have time for myself. When you work for someone, u will be used, you will be treated as slave without any respect.

Business is all time best than job,private job always gives you depression ,government job only gives you security not so much money.
So it is best to business , in business you can grow you abilities and earn so much money.
You are boss in business

Jobs have very little financial risk while businesses have a lot of risk. In times of financial crisis in a business, a person can eliminate the loss of his personal assets while the employed person can always find the satisfaction of going home and living on his savings for a while.

Life time business is good because when you are working for a company you can be sack at anytime, moreover the business you owned at time is your owne no body can take it from you

St.'s own business or job?

Jobs have very little financial risk while businesses have a lot of risk. In times of financial crisis in a business, a person can eliminate the loss of his personal assets while the employed person can always find the satisfaction of going home and living on his savings for a while.

Life time business is good because when you are working for a company you can be sack at anytime, moreover the business you owned at time is your owne no body can take it from you
Yeah , Especially many people don't want to work under someone because as we all know about most of the bosses. If you work hard or bad they will give you position accordingly , there is a lot of discrimination in that .

Business and job both are support you financially. But job is end with time mean when you become overage definitely you have to retire from your job. But business is life time when ever you want you can end your business you have not any limitations.

I believe in business better than Job. If you have good plan the business will grow fast and you have benefits of earning great return of investment. While you can only rely on a fixed income and it takes more time to increase the income.

Having your own business is more rewarding than a job you are being paid to do. No matter how much your salary is, you wouldn't be considered rich because if you lose your job, you would not have anything to fall back on. Since you don't have any other sources of income

Choosing between business or job mainly depends on the goal of the individual involved. Some people can not manage risk when they occur and such people usually go with getting a job where they wouldn't be faced with the problems associated with entrepreneurs. But those of us who feel we can manage the risks when they occur, we will choose business over employment.

Bro if I were you I will choose business, cos some business pays more than some jobs, all you need to do is just to look for a lucrative business, I call it fast business, make inquiry about the secret of the business, look for some people who are into the business already and ask them how it works, then from their you can start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds