Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Job comes with very little economic threat, at the same time as a far more hazard is concerned in industry. I know starting one's business isn't all that easy requires lots of factors to consider, but for the sake of the security of your future and for the sake of your kids starting up a business is much more better.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to my own point of view, job and business are very important in a man life, but I believe business is far better than job and I will choose business. Because I will never get tired of business and business will always grow but as for job, at a point in time in a man life you will be week and tired. I rather have my own business then keep being a slave to another man's job. Heaven will never allow it.

For my point of view, I would prefer business, because in business you are the boss of yourself. you can do your business from time to time without limits. In business no boss or management can sack you. you would be the architect of your business. But for job there is a particular years that you can work with the organisation. for job there is a particular time for closing. job, in an organization or company they can sack you at anytime. They can also transfer you from one place to another.

Job comes with little to no financial risk whereas business involves a much greater risk. In times of financial crisis in business, one can also end up losing their personal assets whereas the one with a job can always enjoy the satisfaction of going home and live on its savings for time being.

Lifelong employment in Japan: three models of concept

Z The current concept of life employment is described as follows: ... Restrict employers' dismissal due to business differences.

I will prefer to go for business rather than the job I want to be in charge of my own business and take full control of everything when you are in a job as an employee might get a time to work that doesn't convenient for you but when you are in the business of your own you know the perfect time for you to work at the perfect time for you to relax, when you are the owner of your own business you know what the vision is you know what you are to achieve but when you are in a job working for someone else you will just be working for another person vision and try to achieve another person aim for him or her.

There’s no “one size fits all” approach to life.

It depends on the individual. For some people, a job is better. For other people, a business is better. For others still, freelancing is better. Others prefer travelling, looking after their children, looking after their parents or other family members, and so on.

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
I think if we can build a business for life, it will be much better than a job.Everyone can earn that much in a job, but not in business. You will be able to increase your income by improving the business as much as you want. We should not give job priority over business.

A lifetime business would be the best, working on your own, being your own boss and employing unemployed people to your business, you can be sack from the job but your business will always be there for you, you relax, flex and sleep at your own convenience unlike a job

I think both job and business are good. Job is a story of a person's life for a while but business and skill is everything that goes hand in hand. There is no age limit.If you run your own business, it will benefit your family after you, and if you run a job, it will end with your life.

I will chose a seven figure job over business because for me business is better. However only a seven figure job else it’s business for me. I believe so much in daily income which is what a business offers.

I will prefer a life time business to a life time job. Jobs on it own are tedious and demanding at the same time. But if you own your own business, you have your own free will to rest and be able to do things at your own pace.

No matter how rewarding your full-time job may be, there’s one thing that’s even more meaningful than great pay and solid benefits: working for yourself.

Choosing the path of entrepreneurship is without a doubt riskier than being content with holding a 9-5 job, and requires way more sacrifice. However, once you’re reaping the lifestyle benefits of being your own boss and hustling your way into making significantly more money than you ever could at your day job, the hard work will have all been worth it.

The question I’m asked the most (by far) when I meet and speak with fellow entrepreneurs is, “How do I know which business I should start?” This one is always quickly followed by, “How do I start it while I’m still working my full-time job?

Before you can choose between business and a job, you have to do critical access on yourself to determine the when you have passion for between the two. If you are a control freak building a business might be a thing for you. Job will only be good for you when you crave for security and you are afraid of starting new adventure.

I think the ones that Joe Job now and Business S are two different things are included in the short period of life when Business S6 continues to do a lot for the betterment of myself as well as the whole family.

having a business is more advisable than being employed, when you have your business you become the king of your empire and profit from the business is decided by de owner, it pays to engage in business, when you work for an organization they may decide to lay you off anytime they feel your service is no more needed, the difference is clear.

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
Life time business is a good option for a low quality job and it is not a good but it is necessary when a man have not business and not get any job then job is very important for for every one for life .

Job comes with little to no financial risk whereas business involves a much greater risk. In times of financial crisis in business, one can also end up losing their personal assets whereas the one with a job can always enjoy the satisfaction of going home and live on its savings for time being.

Really, you should just do what works best for you though. In business you are guaranteed to work for yourself and at your own schedule without someone having to shout at you but still some people can manage and scale a business. The decisions making of business are sometimes too big for a single person so its better to the the one that works for you.

will pick a lifetime business anytime,anyday,anywhere over a day to day existence work. For one, the opportunity I would have in a business isn't anything contrasted with the firmness I would feel working and be responsible to somebody at the day and in particular I would be turning out totally for myself and not simply to procure a piece of what I toiled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds