Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Business or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Business and job to me well business is the best it make you big man with you have your own business. Job is something I described as working for someone and be pay a small token of money at the months end that make you slave to that person but when you have you business you decide for your self and help you with better financial fund

Advertisement Placeholder
The only reason a lot of people like government work is because of the pension gratuity because this is something you will use at oh and if you have a constant supply of pension you will not lack any food that is why a lot of people prefer to work for the government but business can be risky because it can collapse.
[automerge]1612687966[/automerge]
The only reason a lot of people like government work is because of the pension gratuity because this is something you will use at oh and if you have a constant supply of pension you will not lack any food that is why a lot of people prefer to work for the government but business can be risky because it can collapse.

I would prefer a lifetime business over a job, one could get sack on a job at anytime but with having your own business it's clearly impossible, you can choose to open your shop any day you pleases, but with a job it would be difficult to take even a single day off to rest. Its really so pathetic.
Everyone wants to live their life up to their own conditions but in job they are type of slaves to the other people and thay have to get up , work and everything what their bosses tell them to do.
Everyone wants their own startup in the Today's world.

A business for me, why? It's because you can only do good in life if you have your own business. Unless you're someone who works for like let's say a million dollar company and you have a high position. Or you're in entertainment industry and you're pretty famous? Like actors or Musicians who makes million per projects.

I prefer lifetime business reason being that it has a lot of advantages over job, it can be inherited by your wards or family, you work when it suits you best unlike job that is fixed time.

Everyone wants to live their life up to their own conditions but in job they are type of slaves to the other people and thay have to get up , work and everything what their bosses tell them to do.
Everyone wants their own startup in the Today's world.
You're absolutely right on this, when it comes to job you have to get up very early in the morning, and then you start dressing up in a hurry, and when you eventually get to work and the time is just five minutes late your boss start shouting at you and giving you all sorts of warning or even ask you to pay some certain amount of money as fine, which you have no choice other than to pay. It's just so pathetic

We have different preferences in life and our available choices differ. If your job is good and has career prospects with good retirement plan you can go for it. Business avail you the opportunity to continue to earn or make money from it regardless of your age as you can empemploy people to it you.

There is a popular saying that your ward, family or children cannot inherit your job but they can inherit you business. Business is the best legacy to a well and fulfilled life of wealth and not pile up bills. If the funds is is available, why not start the business when age and agility is on your side. Your employer only use you to achieve his/her dream and at the end of the day, they pay you peanut as salary

Job comes with little or no financial risk, while a much greater risk is involved in industry. One can also end up losing their personal assets in times of financial distress in businesses, while those with a job can still enjoy the satisfaction of going home and surviving on their savings for the time being.
A lot of people here say that they would prefer a lifetime business to a job, but I think we should also consider that easiest job. He's extremely well than business we want to do an evening jobs gives us time also for us to do the business so if we put this in consideration. I do we can both do job and the business side by side.

A full percentage vote for lifetime businessachievement as it enable some features that cannot be earn in a jobsoccer, features like liability for heheritage, comfort and self timing, to mention but few, these features are enough to make a same person stick to lifetime business and always gowill against job.

I have been thinking which one is best , either business or job .
The only difference i see is that the job has the fixed working hours and in the business , there is no fixed time , you have to do the work accordingly whether day or night.

Are there any other points which make him choose business or job.
I would prefer to go with the business , What about you?
I go with business, I will be my own boss, and make as much money l'm capable of making with my own time, unlike a job, there is no security and at any given time you can lose it making your whole life become uncertain.

Job comes with little and no financial risk whereas business involves a great risk. In times of financial risk in business, one can also end up loosing their assets whereas one with a job works less hours than someone with business,a job provides a steady income than business

According to my opinion business is a more reliable and best option for lifetime earning while a person who does job cannot do a job for life time because at the late age he cannot afford physically to perform the job.
But if he develops, business he can easily earn money even when he is sleeping.
You are right and you made point from your view. I prefer a business lifetime because you will have a time for your self, you will have a freedom of lifestyle and any thing you work for may be your income for ever but job lifetime will not give you a lifestyle freedom, you wouldn't able to decide when to rest and when to resume and close from work.

I think everybody should do what's best for them. I once read about a lady who said she prefers her regular 9am-6pm job over been an entrepreneur her self. She prefers having to do fraction of jobs assigned to her rather than facing so much challenges attached to running a successful business of your own.

Having a good business is better. One big enticement for business ownership is reaping the bigger financial rewards. Successful business owners have the opportunity to make more money for the risks they take. Business owners enjoy lifestyle flexibility, because they're creating their own schedule. Building a new business that becomes successful provides business owners tremendous personal satisfaction.

I will choose a lifetime business over a job, if you have a job, you may be sack any day, any moment and you will be jobless but in lifetime business, you are your own boss, you make orders. You will do things the way you want to do

no sane person would prefer her that I would choose to do job over this mess throughout his lifetime or still on earth because business give you the business the opportunity to tour mercy Wells or to become filthy rich or wealthy while working for someone or job can only make you to be comfortable apart from that there is nothing else they can do for you when I'm to bring you pants along tonight because one day could wake up to the cover that that you've been sacked and which cannot happen in business settings or in business environment

I think business is better than job.Business will gives you the more money and more strength.If business successful than you can many of the employees at your own business.In job you are always bound.A time to time life schedule will come.So i think business is good option.
Yeah , all these preferrence like money , control , decision making , makes business unique and makes it difficult also. Even if someone can bear this difficulties , then he also need funds to carry on the business.

I would love to have a lifetime business rather than engaging in a lifetime job. Lifetime business gives you opportunity to different businesses and other platforms to work. It is your own and you decide however you want it to be

The world of work is not only evolving, but the pace at which it evolves is accelerating. This causes more turbulence and volatility within the market. This is closely linked to the aforementioned theme concerning big organisations and job security. Business instability, though, impacts all companies and all markets. There's no such thing as long-term equilibrium under more complex and turbulent conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds