Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know the Difference between Investment and Business

The difference between the two is that investment in a real sense deals with not day to day transactions but it's in such a way to generate it income at a fixed time while business deals with day to day transactions which earned income after each task perform.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is such a good difference that you have given between investment and business. It truly makes sense. With investment, you only but assets or put your money somewhere and wait for the profits. While in business, you do all the work of buying and selling, marketing and engaging with customers in order to earn profits.

This is true as most times, you are either in charge of your business or have a say in how it is run on a daily basis. It is a different scenario with what investment is. Investment is simply putting your money in the hands of another person to do their business or whatever they want to do.

In our modern understanding about what an investment is means that it's a project that you invest some amount of money into and get your profit return of investment.

Well I think they are intertwined. The money one puts into a business is also an investment so they are almost similar. Although in another context, investment could be just putting your money into a particular endeavor and watch it grow like real estate, crypto currency etc.

Most person are still yet to understand the difference between investment and business,an investment is a business but a business is not an investment,business involves exchange meduim that could bring about loss or gain

An investment and a business seems similar in the look of it but on the other hand. An investment becomes and household name just like coke cola and the business is just a business.

Investment is more of a long term achievement, here, you don't get profit on a daily or even monthly basis but in business you get profit probably on relatively daily basis.

Investments and business are similar in that both need you to commit some money in anticipation of future profit or benefit. The key difference, however, is that in business; you are actively involved in management while in investments, your role is more passive

The topic is quite confusing but I beleive business is also investment because I youbare doing business , it involves putting your money and hard work, but in investing , you just need to put your money your money will do the work for you.
This your definition is very confusing I can also invest on my business. Does it make my investment a business? Or does it make my business an investment

Investment is the process by which the money you put into starting of running a business
While business is the process by which you might be the owner or an entrepreneur but in most case business is what you manage to make sure you earn and gain money.

Exactly, when you are talking about strategies to make money without being physically involved in it but with your money only, it's what an investment is all about.

An investment makes a business which means the money put into the business is called an investment, for example i invested my money into fish farming.

An investment makes a business which means the money put into the business is called an investment, for example i invested my money into fish farming.
This is a nice way to look at it, when you put in certain amount of money into a particular business, it can also mean you are investing in the business. Or in most cases investment simply mean letting your capital work for you.

The money put into starting and running a business is an investment. Entrepreneurship is one of the toughest investments to make because it requires more than just money. Consequently, it is an ownership investment with extremely large potential returns.
One thing that I know about the investment is that it's their act of putting your money into a venture that the money will be making more money for you with time but when it comes to a business you don't just put the money into the pension but you work with the money for it to make more money for you.

Investments and business are similar in that both require you to make a financial commitment in exchange for a future return or advantage. The fundamental distinction is that in business, you are actively involved in management, but in investing, you are more passive.

A business you make use of other people's money in time to make profit and create wealth for yourself. investment on the other hand is all about making your money work hard for you to make more money.

Investments and business are similar in that both require you to make a financial commitment in exchange for a future return or advantage. The fundamental distinction is that in business, you are actively involved in management, but in investing, you are more passive.
This is an excellent way to compare both investing and business. Investing may not require your contributions in anyway apart from your funds whereas business requires more than your funds.

Business is also a form of investment. but you will need other people's time and effort before you can make more money for yourself in the business.

I don't like investment much, I prefer doing business with my money because I use to view investment as something that consumes a lot of tune, if at all I want to invest then it will mean I have a lot of money etc with me already that I want to useoart if the money for investment

Investment can be the commitment of money or capital to purchase financial instruments or assets in order to gain profitable returns in form of interest and income. A business is an organization or corporation that provides goods and services and makes profit as a result.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds