Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know the Difference between Investment and Business

Investment deals with only you just putting your money , you don't need to work physically , your money work for you , but in business , after starting with your money , you run around making sure the business is a succes by working hard.

Advertisement Placeholder
Investment and Business are slightly the same, But I think one major difference is that when it comes to Business you are actively involved in it, but in Investment you are not actively involved, Your role is passive.

Investment and Business are slightly the same, But I think one major difference is that when it comes to Business you are actively involved in it, but in Investment you are not actively involved, Your role is passive.

I think that a person could be a sleeping partner when it comes to investing money. This is why an investor may not be active and participating in a business all the time.

I think that a person could be a sleeping partner when it comes to investing money. This is why an investor may not be active and participating in a business all the time.
As an investor you don't need to be active at all, You may invest an amount of money in a business, In return the business would promise you a percentage Return on investment based on agreement.

Investment is the process by which the money you put into starting of running a business
While business is the process by which you might be the owner or an entrepreneur but in most case business is what you manage to make sure you earn and gain money.

A lot of people are more comfortable with investing their money in a project that will pay them profit either on monthly or yearly basis but I am the kind of person that also prefer to have a business for myself and also have investment because it is better for you to make money from both projects.

If you are into investment , you don't need to work at all , your money will do the working for you while you sit and wait for your profit , but with business , you must be active always .

If you are into investment , you don't need to work at all , your money will do the working for you while you sit and wait for your profit , but with business , you must be active always .
Most times if you are diligent in your business then you would find it more rewarding than investing. Investment comes with risk because you are putting your money and trust in another business.

To know the difference we have to explain what investment and business is. First let’s take investment and ask Wikipedia for the definition. Investment is the commitment of money or capital to purchase financial instruments or other assets in order to gain profitable returns in form of interest, income, or appreciation of the value of the instrument.

Whew. Alright how about we talk that in English. Investment is just placing cash in something in the expectation of making a benefit later on. You can invest in numerous things, such countless examples of ventures like land, real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, forex, and so forth....

What is business: A business is an association or organization that provides products and services and makes benefit subsequently. We have internet business, retail (buy&sell) business and other examples of business.
There is a slight difference between investment and business because business involves activity while investment does not involve any activity because you will just invest and you will get paid

A lot of people are more comfortable with investing their money in a project that will pay them profit either on monthly or yearly basis but I am the kind of person that also prefer to have a business for myself and also have investment because it is better for you to make money from both projects.

Well, since inflation is growing, there are many people who want to invest money in different kinds of real businesses and make money. This will help them to battle the problem of inflation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds