Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know anyone who owns their own business?

I have lots of friends who own business. I have a friend who is selling Android phones and phone accessories. I have another one that engage in transportation business. Another one is into information technology business and they are all making cool cash.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am a perfect example be be because I have my own business which I manage and run effective. Although sometimes am seriously challenge by what I face in the business but I won't quit until I win.

Do you know anyone that owns their own business? What do they do?
A very good friend of mine actually owns his own business which is a poultry business where he breeds chickens and sell them whenever they are mature to restaurant and hotel and he's doing very well for himself.

Yes, I knows of many people, who owns their own business and they are doning great about it. first of all, the start by acquiring the knowledge about the business, finance the business and they run the business effectively.

I run a fish farm.
First of all, I have to make sure my pond is ready to receive fingerlings, I also get feeds and drugs in place before bringing in the fingerlings.
Once they arrive, I have to make sure to check their ration, reduce their stress level, and watch out for bruises on their bodies everyday. I would have to change the water in the pond at least twice a week depending on my fish stock.
Wow.
I have a relative who owns a fish farm too.
I usually visit the farm just to feed my eyes on the fishes, it is fascinating watching them in the pond.

I have two friends in the agricultural and food industry. One is a budding farmer while the other owns a food outlet. Both are doing immeasurably well in this field. The only complaint they seem to have is time. Doing such business seems to take more time than speculated.

A lot of people are business owners and 50% are government registered businesses as well and this is better and worth trying as one is the sole runner of his business though the competition is on the high side. Nevertheless there is more of advantage than disadvantage owning your own business compared to working and being monitored by the manager of the organization you are working for.
I own and run my own business.
It was registered with SMEDAN two years ago. The business has been profitable so far even with the challenges faced some times.

I have actually come across some people who own their businesses which is a good idea as it can bring some extra or even full time income to them. One of them is operating a barbing salon business which is one of the lucrative businesses out there.

My current employer owns two restaurant businesses and a pub. These businesses are earning him so well that he already retired from his business to concentrate in them. It is such a good thing for him because he earns very good profits from them. I would love to own such businesses in future too.

Sure. I'm sure everyone knows one or two persons that own their businesses. They spend the day at the business outfit, supervising, managing and overseeing the operations and making sure they aren't getting cheated by the employees.

A friend of mine owns a laundry business around a tertiary institution area, he usually gets high patronage per day especially when the school is on. It has helped him alot.

I know alot of business owners who are sole proprietors.. some of them work offline as owners of shops some of them are freelance photographers and some of them own and manage their photo studio

A neighbor of mine is into mini mining, he sells iron ore and tin, it is a very good business because I have seen the way it lifted him from grace to grace.

If course I know a lot persons like that I lot of people around me, they deal with fashioning wears, catering services, digital marketing services and many others. They are dedicated and devoted to their jobs and hardworking

I know a lot of people and these people spend a lot of time taking care of themselves and helping people.

I know a couple of people who have created their own business and it has been surviving for more than two years right now. The first one is a restaurant while the other one is a beauty and cosmetic shop.

Actually I know alot of people who are into their own business and they are really doing great though there are obstacles and challenges but they are trying to cope with such challenges.

Am a perfect example be be because I have my own business which I manage and run effective. Although sometimes am seriously challenge by what I face in the business but I won't quit until I win.
We have many small entrepreneurs here on bizdustry , though my business is small when I also started but it has been improving tremendously and i want to start another one soon

I know of some who do clothes and shoes business, baking business and also those who have shop from where they sell several items. I am not usually interested in knowing much about their business. I haven't still gotten any interest in starting a business. Maybe when I have the idea and interest to start one I may ask more about it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds