Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know anyone who owns their own business?

If you are serious about getting a particular information you will actually do so. All it takes is the willingness to search the internet. Personally I don't like to pay for any information because I have a way of getting them.
Those information you are getting may not be a higher quality as you could think. I have someone that paid almost $200 to have a course on cryptocurrency trading and ever since he bought the course the guy has been making money with cryptocurrency.

Advertisement Placeholder
Those information you are getting may not be a higher quality as you could think. I have someone that paid almost $200 to have a course on cryptocurrency trading and ever since he bought the course the guy has been making money with cryptocurrency.
I don't know what you mean by high-quality information. I've been able to get high-quality information free of charge on the internet from different forums and youtube channels. You can also get paid courses for free.

I don't know what you mean by high-quality information. I've been able to get high-quality information free of charge on the internet from different forums and youtube channels. You can also get paid courses for free.
High quality information in the sense that they go into details of exactly what you will need and not something that they will keep on splitting and making it more complex for people to understand. What I mean that they won't make it longer as most youtubers will do so as to increase their revenue. They will go straight to the point

High quality information in the sense that they go into details of exactly what you will need and not something that they will keep on splitting and making it more complex for people to understand. What I mean that they won't make it longer as most youtubers will do so as to increase their revenue. They will go straight to the point
Not everyone on YouTube makes their videos look complex. There are people that always break everything down for you to understand. Some YouTubers are fake by the way.

Not everyone on YouTube makes their videos look complex. There are people that always break everything down for you to understand. Some YouTubers are fake by the way.
That is why I am always tired of using it most of the time for learning purposes. I get all my ideas from experts who are genuinely interested in what they are doing and they are also willing to share some special information with people. But let's see how this will go

That is why I am always tired of using it most of the time for learning purposes. I get all my ideas from experts who are genuinely interested in what they are doing and they are also willing to share some special information with people. But let's see how this will go
There are also a lot of people who are genuinely interested in what they are doing on YouTube but it depends on what interests you though. I have been able to meet so many people who are good in what they are doing on YouTube and I have learnt a lot of things from them.

A lot of people are business owners and 50% are government registered businesses as well and this is better and worth trying as one is the sole runner of his business though the competition is on the high side. Nevertheless there is more of advantage than disadvantage owning your own business compared to working and being monitored by the manager of the organization you are working for.

There are also a lot of people who are genuinely interested in what they are doing on YouTube but it depends on what interests you though. I have been able to meet so many people who are good in what they are doing on YouTube and I have learnt a lot of things from them.
Probably I will create time to do those things. I really appreciate some of the YouTube channel you posted sometimes ago. I have follow all of them .I am trying to catch up with some of their important videos.

Probably I will create time to do those things. I really appreciate some of the YouTube channel you posted sometimes ago. I have follow all of them .I am trying to catch up with some of their important videos.
That's good. Many of them will give you a lot of value if you are very serious a learning some certain things on YouTube. I have been able to learn so many things from them.

I know so many people that have their own personal business, I even have a friend that deals with selling of refurbished mobile phones and computer. There are so many people I know that deals with other areas of business.

That's good. Many of them will give you a lot of value if you are very serious a learning some certain things on YouTube. I have been able to learn so many things from them.
Yea , I am very much occupied that's just the reason I can't be able to do most of these thing with speed. There are some things I am interested to attain to and after I've been able to attend to those things I will have enough free time.

Yea , I am very much occupied that's just the reason I can't be able to do most of these thing with speed. There are some things I am interested to attain to and after I've been able to attend to those things I will have enough free time.
Okay, if you want to learn something you must try as much as possible to make out of time for that particular time if not you may not be able to focus. I'm also occupied that's why I am not bothered about some things at the moment.

Okay, if you want to learn something you must try as much as possible to make out of time for that particular time if not you may not be able to focus. I'm also occupied that's why I am not bothered about some things at the moment.
At some point we might experience this In our life. . I believe it is better to focus on one thing at a time then to divert into so many things then at the end of the day you are not able to achieve anything

At some point we might experience this In our life. . I believe it is better to focus on one thing at a time then to divert into so many things then at the end of the day you are not able to achieve anything
Yeah, focusing on one particular thing until you succeed on it is very important and necessary. If you are doing several things at the same time you might get confused and not achieve any tangible result.

Yeah, focusing on one particular thing until you succeed on it is very important and necessary. If you are doing several things at the same time you might get confused and not achieve any tangible result.
This is my own personal experience. There was a time I was concentrating in blogging, posting on ptp website and at the same time concentrating in my offline business. I have to abandon blogging because it has affected other source of my income. Lolz.

This is my own personal experience. There was a time I was concentrating in blogging, posting on ptp website and at the same time concentrating in my offline business. I have to abandon blogging because it has affected other source of my income. Lolz.
The reason you are abandoned blogging is that you are not yet making money from it. Assuming you are taking money from it you will not abandon it. Blogging is lucrative if you focus on it.

The reason you are abandoned blogging is that you are not yet making money from it. Assuming you are taking money from it you will not abandon it. Blogging is lucrative if you focus on it.
Then I didn't really understand much about blogging. But now I have been able to research deeper and I have more understanding of blogging and how the search engine optimisation can be used to increase traffic and other necessary things . So probably if I have to start now I'll do much more better.

Most people I know that is business owners them always go early to open their business, because a business owner supposed to know when he/ she supposed to open their business.

Then I didn't really understand much about blogging. But now I have been able to research deeper and I have more understanding of blogging and how the search engine optimisation can be used to increase traffic and other necessary things . So probably if I have to start now I'll do much more better.
Okay, of course if you do not have proper knowledge about something you will actually give up on it. I also started a free blog some time ago but I was not consistent enough because I lacked some knowledge.

Okay, of course if you do not have proper knowledge about something you will actually give up on it. I also started a free blog some time ago but I was not consistent enough because I lacked some knowledge.
That is how most of those things are . It is now that you may come to realise the value if you were consistent. Personally when I free myself of certain responsibilities I'll consider starting it again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds