Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know anyone who owns their own business?

That is how most of those things are . It is now that you may come to realise the value if you were consistent. Personally when I free myself of certain responsibilities I'll consider starting it again.
That is true, assuming I was consistent in blogging and even if I do not have enough knowledge of them as of that time, by now I may have succeeded because I could have been curious to learn everyday.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is true, assuming I was consistent in blogging and even if I do not have enough knowledge of them as of that time, by now I may have succeeded because I could have been curious to learn everyday.
It is not only you alone, apart from the blogging which I wasn't ready I have lost a lot of opportunities I would have made some money online but then I wasn't really serious because I didn't really understand it future values. You don't have to blame yourself.

It is not only you alone, apart from the blogging which I wasn't ready I have lost a lot of opportunities I would have made some money online but then I wasn't really serious because I didn't really understand it future values. You don't have to blame yourself.
I think everyone has actually experienced that in the online space but few people who were able to hold on actually made a lot of money. There is a popular blogger in this part of the world that actually started when few people were blogging around the world and today she is very successful.

I know many people who own their business. Many of my friends and family are running their own business themselves. I have brother who sell electronic, a very big store at that. He import half of his goods. And he didn't joke with his business.

I think everyone has actually experienced that in the online space but few people who were able to hold on actually made a lot of money. There is a popular blogger in this part of the world that actually started when few people were blogging around the world and today she is very successful.
Oh, that is one of the reasons people will say that consistent is very important and will pay at the end of the day.. But well there is no need of crying over a spilled milk , we just have to move forward and take actions necessary to make our life more comfortable.

Oh, that is one of the reasons people will say that consistent is very important and will pay at the end of the day.. But well there is no need of crying over a spilled milk , we just have to move forward and take actions necessary to make our life more comfortable.
Being consistent in the online space is always very important and necessary if you really want to enjoy long-term success. One thing with people today is that they want quick money.

Being consistent in the online space is always very important and necessary if you really want to enjoy long-term success. One thing with people today is that they want quick money.
That is true , I wish most people understand the consequences of trying to make money in a quick way. Even in the offline space so many people are struggling with quick ways of making money but at the end they lose the little of what they have saved.

I know a lot of then and they are really doing well. I have come to realise that it only requires having a very good sense of self discipline to be able to get things work in business.

That is true , I wish most people understand the consequences of trying to make money in a quick way. Even in the offline space so many people are struggling with quick ways of making money but at the end they lose the little of what they have saved.
it is always good and important to let the necessary things before you try to make money. if you want to make money quickly you may end up losing everything.

it is always good and important to let the necessary things before you try to make money. if you want to make money quickly you may end up losing everything.
I have come to understand that the level of impatient in people's mind is increasing
I think that's just the reason so many people are not willing to take their time and pass through the normal way of making money without looking for shortcut

I have come to understand that the level of impatient in people's mind is increasing
I think that's just the reason so many people are not willing to take their time and pass through the normal way of making money without looking for shortcut
Anyone who is trying to follow through shortcut will probably not be able to succeed because businesses especially online business does not work that way. You need to learn the necessary things.

Though i am still managing to raise my business up to the standards , I am a successful business which I am currently running but its still a small business for now .

One of them is my aunt who owns a boutique and a beauty parlour. She started it as a small business selling used clothes. Now, it has grown into a big steady business.

I am surrounded by so many business owners. My aunt, who has a shop and a beauty salon, is one of them. She began it as a side hustle selling used clothing. It has now developed into a sizable, reliable company.

I know many people who own their own business. I have a friend who owned fish farming and he's making profit from it. What he do is that he buy the buck of small and he'll feed them till they grow big. When they become big, he sell them and repeat the process.

Well, I think I do know myself because I own my business online and doing my best to make it my source of income and achieve financial Independence through it. That's what I'm hoping for atleast.

I have a small business that i am running currently and it has been lucrative, but i had a little issue with the problem five months ago , I almost lost everything but because I have a second plan .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds