Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know anyone who owns their own business?

there are allot of people who owns there business ,they do everything is takes to keep there business active ,they also provide the necessary things needed by there own customers .

Advertisement Placeholder
I know of a person in my community which is into Gas filling station. It has reduced the stress of carrying cooking gas to a long place to refill. He makes the price considerable and have a good relationship with customers.

I knows of Lot of business individuals who owns a business of their self and they are doing good in the business by managing the business themselves and deploying a good number of people working under their control to generate income to other people around.

Though l am still a starter in the business but with years of experience in the skills needed in the business. So yes, l have seen a business owner, l am a fashion designer and l love what l do, it's a skill l acquired at default from my mom and l am just starting to run my own brand.

I know several people who own businesses. Some are into importation and exportation of agricultural products, one has an advertising agency, and so much more.
I have seen so many people that started small and today they are making good money, most especially in the area of education and also in agriculture

In my country here there ate so many people that own their business from steel enginers, to wilders, to mechanical shop and so on.

I know of someone who owns a business, he does things a good entrepreneur should but one thing that stands out for me is his ability to convince customers to do things his way.

I have seen so many people that started small and today they are making good money, most especially in the area of education and also in agriculture
True. I think if you started your business small and you are consistent enough with it throughout the years, of course there will be some level of growth.

Majority of the women in my life have home business. I also have a friend who is into telecommunication business. He also sells phone and laptops together with their accessories.

My sister started her fashion business,with selling low quality cloths for those who can not afford high quality clothes, gradually she keeps upgrading the quality,now she deals with high quality clothes,she always advertise her goods on social media,an she keeps getting updates of quality dress from sites

I knew someone who's is business owner he used to woke up early in the morning to prepare for shop, he always use to upload his products stuff online for advertisement. Now the business 70% has gone to social media platforms.

There are many people in my area who own their own business. Some of them are car dealers, while some of them are merchants and traders. They are quite rich and make a good amount of money.

I know so many people who owns businesses but I would not use them as a case study. Rather, I will use my business as a case study. Presently, I run 3 businesses, a betting shop, agent banking and a mini supermarket. The only area that make me standout is Honesty. I try to be honest as much as possible I all my dealings.

Yes I own my own business. I have a honey business and a clothing business. I advertise them online through Facebook and other platform

Yes I own my own business. I have a honey business and a clothing business. I advertise them online through Facebook and other platform
How do you cope with both business, since they are two different things. Do you run both business on the same store or location or do you have a separate place you carry out each business?

My father owns his phone and computer repairs business - he's been doing it for almost 20 years now and he's been very successful.
My mum has owned a foodstuffs business right from when I was born. They've both shown good examples of how business should be run.

I know someone who owns a cyber cafe in my area. He makes plenty profit from the business as people usually flock to access the internet for various reasons like research, e-registrations and mail openings.

Their are so many persons I've known in life who are my friends that owns lucrative offline and online business, they are simply doing well. I own a business, which is a video game shop, it's also moving up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds