Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know anyone who owns their own business?

Do you know anyone that owns their own business? What do they do?
I run a fish farm.
First of all, I have to make sure my pond is ready to receive fingerlings, I also get feeds and drugs in place before bringing in the fingerlings.
Once they arrive, I have to make sure to check their ration, reduce their stress level, and watch out for bruises on their bodies everyday. I would have to change the water in the pond at least twice a week depending on my fish stock.

Advertisement Placeholder
A very close friend of mine started very small from an umbrella selling card to a small shop selling card in bulk now a big shop selling both cards and phone accessories

I know several people who own businesses. Some are into importation and exportation of agricultural products, one has an advertising agency, and so much more.

Yes I know a few persons that owns their business and are doing pretty fine. My uncles have businesses and some of my dad's friends. I have been able to learn one or two things from them

I know a lot of people and acquaintances whomown their own business. One of them is into farming and food transportation. He does his advertisement on a particular social forum and actually makes it big
I know a lot of people that owns their personal business is but one thing that I know for sure is that they are very good at managing the business or do I haven't really gone so close to them to really see their daily routines and no what they do and how they carry out their businesses

Yes I know someone who owns his own business near to my place of residence. He sells water to houses that needs them and also to building sites too. He goes about it Inna water tanker. That's how he does the supply

I have seen someone who runs a poultry farm. He rears birds. And the truth is that this person seem to be very good at it. His birds rarely die and they are usually very healthy birds too

I had a couple of offline businesses in the past. I had a restaurant, a dairy farm, and a publishing house. All of my businesses failed. These days I have an online business where I sell digital products.

I know a lot of people who run their business and they are doing fine. I have a friend who have a phone selling business and you want to sell accessories along. There is a phone repairing harm to his business and is making a lot of money from all of them.

Yes ,I have a lot of friends who own businesses,offline and online.I am always motivated by them and learn strategies from them time to time.

Yes I know a few persons that owns their business and are doing pretty fine. My uncles have businesses and some of my dad's friends. I have been able to learn one or two things from them
A friend of mine also owns a business that is currently going well in fact the business is a betting shop which opened last year and the business has been going so well even though I really goes there.

I know of my mom who is running a livestock business and it's going well and also my friend who is running a waterproof or a nylon business which is also going well

My husband has always been into business. He has trucks he rents out, he's into real estate as well as food processing and storage. Its not easy but it's definitely worth it.

I know lot of my relatives started their own Hotel business in the same state in our country. This was before 20+ years but the profit they made was huge because of the location and the passion they had to serve food to the people.

There is this man am very proud of, he started from the crush, he is a first class graduate in computer science when he finished he started with free tutorial and now he have a college that is well recognize

I know a friend of my mine who owns a business and he is doing well, the only problem he is facing is how to get the business registered

In his part of the world in nigeria there are many people with many business some have fish pond some normal shops some own there beer parlour and a lot of bunisses.

Yeah I do, lots of people I know have businesses of their owns, do know of a friend that started the business while we on internship too and it's been a success too because it was properly run too

Apart from doing online businesses, I also have a physical business I am running and I am the one who owns the business. So far, I can say the business is doing well and it has potential as I am always thinking of a way to expand it.

Yea i know a lot of people who owns their own business.... There is a company by name "Smile we care" and it's own by a friend of mine

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds