Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know anyone who owns their own business?

I am also into farming and baking business , i have at least 15hectares where i planted cocoa, bannana and .cassava and i am also into baking and sellings baking ingredients .

Advertisement Placeholder
I personally knows of so many people that operate their own personal business , some deal with POS while others deal with selling of provision and others. Some people I know at the same time deals with selling of construction materials.

I have a close friends who runs a business but in a nursery stage and a well established ones as well.

I know a few number of people who own a personal business, I get motivated by them on a daily basis to start up something serious as all they do is all about risk taking and it's been helping them.

I know a lot of people that have their own businesses and some of them are actually doing very well. There is someone who is a relation that sells grocery products. A friend of mine also has a poultry farm.

I know a lot of people that have their own businesses and some of them are actually doing very well. There is someone who is a relation that sells grocery products. A friend of mine also has a poultry farm.
Most business will definitely be successful when proper arrangements and plans has been made concerning the business. I also have so many peoples around here that have their personal business and they are doing perfectly in them.

Most business will definitely be successful when proper arrangements and plans has been made concerning the business. I also have so many peoples around here that have their personal business and they are doing perfectly in them.
Yes, if a business is properly planned it will probably be successful. My friend that does poultry business also has a lot of other businesses he's doing. He is also into fishery business.

Are you all believes business is business smaller or bigger, I have a uncle but he is physically challenged person, he is running a small tea stall business, from this business he is feeding his household, iam always respecting him from my heart.

Yes, if a business is properly planned it will probably be successful. My friend that does poultry business also has a lot of other businesses he's doing. He is also into fishery business.
Poultry business is a very profitable business here because the demand for it will always be high. But I don't really have much idea and understanding about fish farming. How profitable do you think it is ?

Poultry business is a very profitable business here because the demand for it will always be high. But I don't really have much idea and understanding about fish farming. How profitable do you think it is ?
I think it is a lucrative one but just like every other business, there are always some level of risks involved. You also need a good environment if you want to start the business.

I think it is a lucrative one but just like every other business, there are always some level of risks involved. You also need a good environment if you want to start the business.
I heard of so many people considering this business to be a risky Business , most especially for people that are starting it newly . According to people here they said that the possibility of having a high mortality rate is very high when you don't understand how to do it perfectly.

I heard of so many people considering this business to be a risky Business , most especially for people that are starting it newly . According to people here they said that the possibility of having a high mortality rate is very high when you don't understand how to do it perfectly.
Yes, I have a relation who also started such business and in her first attempt most of it died. She had to invest more money and she also consulted people who were in the business before and they gave her tips and how to be successful on it.

Yes, I have a relation who also started such business and in her first attempt most of it died. She had to invest more money and she also consulted people who were in the business before and they gave her tips and how to be successful on it.
Well maybe the best way to establish the business is just to go through a normal learning process from people in the business already , for at least 6 months. That's a bit safer .

Yes, I know so many people who own their own business both online and offline. As a matter of fact, my neighbor is actually into agricultural business and it seems to be thriving well for her and a friend of mine also is an online freelancer who makes money almost on a daily basis.

Well maybe the best way to establish the business is just to go through a normal learning process from people in the business already , for at least 6 months. That's a bit safer .
Yeah, making enquiry from people who are already in the business is important and necessary because it will save you a lot of time and money. They will be able to teach you the do's and don'ts.

Yes, I know so many people who own their own business both online and offline. As a matter of fact, my neighbor is actually into agricultural business and it seems to be thriving well for her and a friend of mine also is an online freelancer who makes money almost on a daily basis.
Is the agricultural business a home-based business?. I'm actually planning to start something of that nature whenever I get to a good environment. The place I am staying at the moment do not permit me for that.

Yeah, making enquiry from people who are already in the business is important and necessary because it will save you a lot of time and money. They will be able to teach you the do's and don'ts.
Sometimes most of them will not want to spend their free time to show all those things , they won't even want to partner with you but they will always look for opportunities that you pay and get all this information, how do you see ?

Sometimes most of them will not want to spend their free time to show all those things , they won't even want to partner with you but they will always look for opportunities that you pay and get all this information, how do you see ?
I believe anyone who wants to succeed in a business must be ready to pay to get it some of the necessary information. there are some people who cannot actually give you some kind of information free while there are people who can also do it.

I believe anyone who wants to succeed in a business must be ready to pay to get it some of the necessary information. there are some people who cannot actually give you some kind of information free while there are people who can also do it.
Well in that case that means I have to relax and take my time because personally I don't have the energy, time to concentrate in those things. Probably I will have to pay when I am fully ready to take it serious.

Well in that case that means I have to relax and take my time because personally I don't have the energy, time to concentrate in those things. Probably I will have to pay when I am fully ready to take it serious.
If you are serious about getting a particular information you will actually do so. All it takes is the willingness to search the internet. Personally I don't like to pay for any information because I have a way of getting them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds