Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know anyone who owns their own business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the people in my family do not own their own businesses except a few. However, I have a few people in my vicinity who are REALLY rich and own property worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Most of them are businessmen who own factories and they are into manufacturing business.

I have many relatives who have their own business, one of my relatives has a gas station, another relative as a water plant, another relative has a courier business. I also have plans for business

Do you know anyone that owns their own business? What do they do?
I own my business.
I run a wholesale outlet of hair products ranging from women wigs, human and synthetic weavons, braids, oils and haircreams, hair styling products and other stuff.
The business has been lucrative so far.

I have a lot of relatives who have created big business, I have tried creating offline businesses multiple times and I have failed multiple times. These days, I run an online business that is performing averagely.

I only know a few people who own their businesses but they still work for others to make more money. The business is not yet developed and they needed extra cash to keep it alive. Starting my business is a dream job for me as well but it's not yet achievable

I know someone that have a business who is a medical doctor but his company Is well discipline. Everything are done accordingly and all staff member in the organisation work accordingly, all responsibility in the business organisation are shared to all members depending on their qualification.

I know a lot of people and acquaintances whomown their own business. One of them is into farming and food transportation. He does his advertisement on a particular social forum and actually makes it big

Honestly speaking, it can be really frustrating to know that people around you are earning a good amount of money by conducting business and you do not have any business to run. this is what i have felt many times because right now I am struggling to make money. But Inshallah I will be making more money in the future.

Most people I know that are having good businesses are disciplined enough to run their business, based on what I have observed about them they wake up in the morning as soon as possible to get themselves ready for their business ,They also take it as the most important actvities of their life.

I know people who owns their business and they are doing well.a friend is into sales of building materials and he is successful in it.
[automerge]1636895414[/automerge]
I know people who owns their business and they are doing well.a friend is into sales of building materials and he is successful in it.

I have my own personal business that i created during the pandemic and i am into baking and selling baking ingredients , selling cakes, snacks , small chops and so on.

Yes, of course, I know people who have their own business. they opened a small shop in their neighborhood and made a living from it. you can call it a business because you don't go to work to work for someone else, but you work for yourself and everything you do is in your hands.

I know so many people that owns their own business ranging from baking, clothes,decoration, tailoring,shoes,headwarmers, footwear,underwear,make up,bags etc

It is only me among my close friends that is currently working in a company. The rest are business owners and they are doing relatively well. One is into drinks, he sales different varieties of drinks local and imported, another is into logistics business. He transport goods from warehouse to markets for clients.

Yes I know a lot of business owners in my place. Because I'm living almost close to the market. I have seen how the runs thier businesses

A secondary school friend is into selling of fabrics and this is really profitable as he appears to be making lots of profits from the business.

Yeah, I know two to three people that own there businesses now, although the starting is not that easy, some started as farmers first and later convert what the got and start business.

Yes, i know someone who owns their business, she's a good friend of mine, she sells clothes, shoes and clothing accessories, she doesn't own a store so she sells online and advertise on her social media platforms.

I know more than dozens of people who own their businesses. Added to the list is my intimate friend who vowed never to work under anybody. He's into selling of mattress and pillow and now he's working towards being a major distributor in my vicinity. He is really trying harder in promoting his business through social media and blogs.

I know of an entrepreneur who owns a gas station. He rarely goes there, he has employed managers to help him run the business, and they give him feedbacks on the day to day activities of the business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds