Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

Taking risks doesn't mean succeeding every time, and that's OK! Taking risks can lead to failure which in turn can help you grow as a person. Many of life's greatest achievements require going outside of your comfort zone. A feeling of unease grows out of not knowing the outcome and the fear of potential failure.

Advertisement Placeholder
Big picture: Dangers can be good When you take a risk and fail, you learn something valuable about your decision and situation, and become more confident (because you understand that failure is not the end of the line). It is not surprising that many traders encourage people to take risks.

I think when we do any business we anticipate the loss in advance so when we have a loss from a business we do it is a sign of a businessman.It is a sign that enduring it has caused apostasy and loss, but it is still a very good habit of a businessman to stay awake. No one in business intentionally harms his business.The damage has to be estimated

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
  • How not to underestimate the competitive nature of the marketplace.
Very right! Its normal to fail in any risk that is being taken based on how you took the risk! Some Risk are not suppose to be taken in first place because its shows red flag from the beginning but some are good for learning purpose that's why I said its normal.

Failure has a way of teaching people things, we learn better from personal experience than from other, failure makes one see things from a different perspective. Though failure is not a good experience.

It is not okay for anyone to take rest and feel, it is very bad. Perhaps no risk no reward. But failure is never a good achievement. It is better to look forward too good achievement

Good educative content you got here,focusing on what the clients need is often better than what you want to provide.

Failure is an invitation to do better so once someone fails one should learn from it and move on, that is the only way to be successful, repeated failures that broke through.

Failing to take a risk is failure itself. Risk taking in business is something we can not totally avoid as what will be the perfect product or services that will be most accepted by customers cannot be known if the owner of the business refuses to take a risk. Though business risks must be well calculated.

Taking a risk and failing can sometimes be a very good teacher. First, you will great about yourself because you tried, you never let your fear of failure to stop you. You know, once you have allowed yourself to try something, you streghthen your courage to keep on trying. Secondly, you will learn good lessons from your failure. Next time you do it again, you will know what not to do.

Well it's okay to take calculated risk, don't just take anyhow risk, some risk can birth more problem, it's prevalent to rather build your confidence to void any form of risk.

As human beings, it is never a good feeling to take a risk and fail especially when we took out time to make sure we took the best decision and that is why it is good to classify your risks as either worth it or the ones that are entirely worth a try.

Risk is worth it in business. Any business owner who isn't in to take risk in his or her venture isn't ready to achieve business success. Because risk taken helps in delivering success.

It is sure okay to takes risk as a lot of experience can be derived in so doing. Risks doesn't only have to do with success and failure it also has a lot to do with learning. When you take a risk and fail you gain necessary precautions to avoid you take such risk when the success risk is low. Courtesy to the knowledge gained from previous experience.

Big picture: Dangers can be good When you take a risk and fail, you learn something valuable about your decision and situation, and become more confident (because you understand that failure is not the end of the line). It is not surprising that many traders encourage people to take risks.
Good traders don't encourage people to take risks - they encourage people to manage their risks and carefully consider how big a risk they can afford to take because if the risks are too big, one losing trade can cause a lot of damage.
My personal philosophy is that failing is OK, they are learning opportunities, and we need to take risks sometimes, but not all risks are equal. There are risks that are necessary, and then there is running headfirst into a wall.

A lot of our life decisions were and are still risks and it also involves in a business. You should take risks to move forward but not any risk. You should measure to know the type of risks involved and take the ones that are worthy.

There is no way for you to know that a business risk will fail if you do not take it in the first instance. When we take a risk and fail, it helps us to be more knowledgeable and smart in the future when we wants to take another risk. Risks taking brings about more business experience.

Try to study the situation and risk. that will be acceptable because, as the members said, "this life is a risk,"
but not to risk everywhere like that the percent of fail will be higher than the success

It's true failure is a teacher, although its painful when we fail and we feel devastated that giving up feels like the right move, but there is always something to be learnt with failings

It's true failure is a teacher, although its painful when we fail and we feel devastated that giving up feels like the right move, but there is always something to be learnt with failings
If you have no more capital for another start up a failure is devastating not only to the finances but to the ego. To be frank, I do not want to start another business because I had failed twice and I am hesitant now maybe because of those failures.If I would start up and fail again then that might affect my mental health.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds