Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
  • How not to underestimate the competitive nature of the marketplace.
You are absolutely right It is also possible that if you take a provision and fail in it But it all depends on what kind of business you have If your business is a food and drink business, I don't think it will benefit you People never give up eating People don't have to stop wearing clothes or shoes

Advertisement Placeholder
That is why is called a risk, is either you fail in it or come out victorious in it, if one is taking a risk of anything at all he or she should not expect only victory, although Is good to be positive but he or she should expect failure or victory.

When you want to take a risk, you will need to take a well calculated risk not something that is not likely to happen, let your risk be based on logical and objectives reasons. With this type of risk, you have increased your safety net by almost 60%. This is the how a big and established business or company take risk.

Risk and failure are two asymmetrical phenomena. A risk is bond to lead to either gain or loss. If a risk brings gain, it's a result of luck+maximal impuut. But there are meant to be unforseen loss in some circumstances.

It is important to have an open mind before going into any form of investment. Even if there is potential, things may not work out as planned. In every business or investment, you are taking a risk. Having an open mind and not having too much expectations can help you get through it should incase it fails.

It is okay to fail is an assertion/affirmation that a lot of SElf-Help gurus will suggest you. But ask me and I will tell you it is not okay to fail. Life does not give you a second chance, if you fail, you may never rise again. Therefore, at any cost, you should avoid failing. If you are prone to fail, make sure you understand the risks before hand and try to act accordingly.

Of course one should not be scared of taking risk ,because the end result can worth the risk taken.
Most successful businesses today took one risk or the other before they got to wherever they are today , and this is why they now enjoy the fruit of their hard work . We may fail ,but that doesn't mean the end of the road .

Its good to take a risk and fail. Because it help a lot for an improvement. But some times is not go to take a Risk but it depends on the type of the gas information. It also good and encouraging if you want to try it for the second time. You will correct your self were you have wrong at the first attempt.

Don't always take risks, but take risks where you see interest and self-confidence.Great if you succeed but if you fail you will at least get experience and experience is something that even if you fail it still gives you 80% chance of success on your next try.So take risks, even if you fail, but don't give up.

No body like to fail but there is no how that it won't happen once. As you are thinking of doing business is mean you are thinking of taking risk therefore risk and fail are walking in hand to hand. But we just need to take risk wisely, not all the risk deserve to take.

Majority of the people have forgotten that we learn most of the things we know through trial and error. As a baby, we learn how to walk through trial and error. We make mistakes from each step taking and learn from it. This helps and guides us in taking the next step until we know how to walk. This zeal to learn from mistakes is what we lack in adulthood and it prevents us from learn lots of things that can improve our life.

Yes it's okay to try and fail sometimes, failure gives us valuable lesson that can help us improve in our next venture, it's normal to fail not everything is a success in their first try. For me if you're into business it's only natural to feel the failure but just don't let that feeling grow into you. Make it your motivation.

Nearly everything in life includes danger in it. Notwithstanding, there are hazards that can be determined and likely maintained a strategic distance from on the grounds that not all things merit the danger. However, when you face challenge and fall flat, guarantee you gain proficiency with your exercises and improve where vital so you don't need to fizzle next endeavor.

Taking risks is very important for success. Even if a person fails, there is a lot to learn and next time he can try with better preparation.A person who does not take risks can never move forward in life.

It's possible to take risk and fall that is the way of life and the way of business.
In business people must have two thought either take risk and fall or take risk and success many rich people today do take rick and fall and rise again

You learn something useful about your option and circumstances when you take a chance and fail, and become more positive (since you realize that failure is not the end of the line). No wonder why so many entrepreneurs inspire individuals to take chances.

It's okay to take a risk and fail, it doesn't mean we have failed or that's a failure. We learn everyday, if you take a risk and it doesn't work out as you have planned, restrategize and find ways you can be better at it.

It is quite better to take a risk and fail than not taking any risk at all, because not taking a risk is the greatest risk. When you take a risk and fail you become a master in that area, that means you've acquired a knowledge in that field which you may never fail again. But not taking the risk there is an impending danger ahead.

Its very very okay to take a risk and fail, its normal, it is part of life we are living in, if you don't take the risk you won't know whether it will be successful or not, but if you take the risk and you win, them you achieve your goal and if you don't then you have learn a new thing and have added to your experience.

Failure is a stepping stone to your success. That you have failed before does not make you a failure, you were only a failure when you accept that you are one. The stories of many successful businessman and women over many decades has been pegged to some adversities and temptations. If you can be able to conquer then you are a successful man.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds