Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
  • How not to underestimate the competitive nature of the marketplace.
Even while failure might not be pleasant, I believe it is a vital element of business and even society. Anytime mistakes happen in the economic sector, it provides us with a plethora of valuable learning opportunities.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's literally no way to make money whether offline or online that you wouldn't have to take a risk to start. It's something you need to do on your own on a daily basis for you to survive. So it's okay to take a risk, even if you end up failing.

The most succesful business entrepreneur today is a man who's not afraid to take a risk , If you cannot take a risk , that means you cannot succeed but you need to take a calculated risk .

There is nothing wrong with taking risks, personally I am taking a calculated risk when I have something to do that may involves a challenge. Not just without a good backups plans. Some are worth doing while some are not.

Starting a business is taking risk ,because you have to invest your money and your time into the business while waiting for the outcome of the business ,mand you cannot make it if you are not ready to take risk .

Taking a chance and failing is acceptable; it doesn't mean we failed or that's a failure. We learn something new every day, so if you take a chance and it doesn't go as you had hoped, rethink your strategy and look for methods to improve.

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
  • How not to underestimate the competitive nature of the marketplace.
It is very okay to take risk and fail because mistakes are normal and you will know the right thing to do by the next time you're planning to take that same risk

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds