Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

Even none actually want to fail but I think as long as you did your best and don't be lucky enough to get profits , so you should try again learning from your previous mistakes .

Advertisement Placeholder
You only have to take a risk on something you believe on,you don't have to take a risks on something you are hundred percent sure you are going to fail because to me that's not really what they meant by ricks taking.

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
  • How not to underestimate the competitive nature of the marketplace.
For those that never failed I'm life before should be more careful about it, because I don't think there is anyone living in this world haven't failed in one or two things before in life tho.

If you have no more capital for another start up a failure is devastating not only to the finances but to the ego. To be frank, I do not want to start another business because I had failed twice and I am hesitant now maybe because of those failures.If I would start up and fail again then that might affect my mental health.
I can understand where you coming from because I've heard more that my fair share of disappointments and failures too but the important thing is no to let that keep us down and discourage when trying to start another

Failure isn't new, when you're taking a risk that will bring positivity in our business, we shouldn't be frightened by failure. But rather determined to succeed.

You can take a risk in a business and on things you are really believe on and not for the purpose of failing because taking a risk to fail does not really make sense, when you take a risk on something you believe on and you fail there is nothing to worry about.

It's not really bad taking a risk but it's the aftermaths that you should always think about what will happen whenever we decide to take a risk .The weight of it and the consequences.

There is nothing wrong with taking a risk and fail because this is what will make you an hero but you only have to take a risk that if in case you succeed ,it will change your life completely ,you do not have to take a risk that will never benefit you.

Life is all about taking chances. In both relationships and achieving a goal. Yes, it is okay to fail. Failures demonstrate that you are making an effort with your life and that you will ultimately advance in the correct path.

It's not new if you take a risk and it fails. But your never say die attitude is what should characterize your life. So, when you take a risk and you fall down, you got to pick your self up.
It is still ok for you to take the risk and fail but what is not okay is for you to take a risk that is not calculated and you end up losing all your investment which will definitely affect your psche and will make you not to be able to want to try again for the business or investment.

Most people who are succeeding in one area or the other actually took a bold step in their life and the risk is paying off ,that is why they are able to make a lot of money, you can succeed but know the type of risk you are taking.

I think it is good to take risk in business because for you to make it in business you must take risk business, because when one take risk and fall it is experience.

Life itself is called risk, there is nothing in this life that does not require a little bit of risk even in a business, for the business to flourish risk is also part of the needed mindset that will be involved in the day to day running of the business

It is possible to take a risk and fail.in fact it is one of the best experience you can get in life,there are alot of people who have taken on a risk at a certain point in life and have failed and it has helped them to be a better person including businesses. When we fail we take precautions and also take the reason for failing into consideration, the question "Why did it happened like this" ?keep coming so we Sit and have a rethink to see the possibly reason.
Yes I agree with you that it is possible to take a risk and feel but I would never advise anyone to take anyhow risk without calculating it to see if the risk is worth taking. Calculated risk is what most smart people who succeed in life take and not just by taking any our risk that will definitely make them become poor in life.

It is ok to fail once or twice, but if you start failing every time you try something new, then you must start to look for the possible reasons why you are always failing.

It is okay to take risk in life and still life because they say life itself is a risk, so if we are afraid to take risk in life then we can't make it, the richest person in the world took risk in his life and business and he made it, so its ok to take risk .
It is okay for a business to take a risk but what is not working is when the business take a risk that is not calculated or the business take a read just for the sake of taking a risk because when a business fails in such kind of adventure then the business would have itself to blame for losing that kind of amount of money.

It is not bad to take a risk and fail in business, not taking risk at all is the worst thing. When we take a risk and failed, we learn things that will make us to avoid future occurrence.

You can never truly move forward if you do not learn to take risk but then it is important that this Risks are Worthy risks

It is not bad to take a risk and fail in business, not taking risk at all is the worst thing. When we take a risk and failed, we learn things that will make us to avoid future occurrence.
Inasmuch as there is nothing wrong with taking a risk in a business, you also need to understand that it is very useless for you to take risk that doesn't make sense,you need to take calculated risks in what you are doing.

Yes it is. Taking risks, in fact, can be a beneficial way to separate yourself from the pack. If the fear of failure is holding back your peers, your willingness to take a risk could give you an open, uncontested opportunity. In addition, risky decisions offer valuable lessons, regardless of whether you succeed or fail.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds