Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

It is very necessary to take risk and when you do, you learn a lot of lessons from there. Life is a risk, so why play safe? What if you try to take that risk and from then on you start to live the life you've always dreamt of.

Advertisement Placeholder
It’s a norm to take risk and fail. Life is a game of chance and for every action taken you either make it happen or it doesn’t at all. In investment it can be a hard game trying to put your money in something you think it might or not come through. But not making an attempt is like not giving a try at all. We all have the spirit of fear because we don’t want to lose but there is no gain without pain.

Very okay to take risk and fail than you don't take risk. Risk taker areoney maker. That's why we have set of millionaire and poor men why because the millionaire do take risk and the poor are afraid to take risk.

failing is the first step of success, you can't succeed without failing, it's just impossible, unless everything is scripted and every single condition is calculated, but there is still a chance of risk and failure

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
  • How not to underestimate the competitive nature of the marketplace.
I totally agree with you. Taking risk is a sign of desire to break bounds.
It's adventurous. In fact I tell people it is risky not to take a risk at all. When you take a risk, there are 2 possible outcomes: success or failure.
Most people dont take risks at all because they concentrate on the failure part. My question is, why not concentrate on the success part.
What if you succeed.
What if you make it.
What it you do not fail.
Eventually you might be glad you took the bold step of taking risks.
In fact like you said, one good thing is one gets to learn in the process.

When we take risks and fail, we get to learn from the failure and improve on that failure after wards. There's a popular saying that goes as “once bitten twice shy”. When we take risk in business, there's a tendency that the risk would pay off. But if it doesn't pay off, we would learn from the failure and move ahead. Most business tycoons took huge risks to get to where they are.

Yes of course it is very much okay to take a risk and fail, life is all about risk. Taking a risk and failing will make you understand better and when next you take such risk you are sure going to know exactly what to avoid in order not to fail again.

It is okay to take risk in life and still life because they say life itself is a risk, so if we are afraid to take risk in life then we can't make it, the richest person in the world took risk in his life and business and he made it, so its ok to take risk .
It is okay to take a risk and fail because it will only make one stronger. This will serve as lesson which will aid one towards a successful business.

It is okay to take risk and fail because taking risk is a very difficult thing to do so it is okay if you fail provided you don't give up and continue trying to take more risks in order to become successful in life an adage says you fall to rise again

Taking risks doesn't mean succeeding every time, and that's ok! The process of taking risks may lead to failure, but even that can make us a better person by increasing the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties.

When you decide to take a risk, it’s not unusual that a happy ending scenario will unfold in your mind.

A bold decision to finally pursue a dream, followed by many months or years of hard work, and – finally – a successful outcome.
the risk was worth it!
The difficult truth is that you may or may not be rewarded in the end as you expected. The outcome of risking it is not guaranteed.

Indeed I think everyone needs to understand that you are going to fail at some point in life, it is part of life. When it comes to business I think it is important not to over-promise or take to many orders you don't have the capability to handle.

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
Take risk and succeed. Lol, so said a wise man. Its better to do something about the situation on ground than just wait and do nothing then eventually you regret not doing anything at all.

Everything in life is all about risk , if you like it or not, voluntarily or involuntarily you will take risk everything, to be successful in life you have to risk, you have to dare to dare and even if you fail don't count it as that, count is as experience and lesson.

Taking risks doesn't mean succeeding every time, and that's OK! Taking risks can lead to failure which in turn can help you grow as a person. Many of life's greatest achievements require going outside of your comfort zone. ... A feeling of unease grows out of not knowing the ...

It is better to take a risk and fail rather than not taking a risk and be safe, the risk you take today that makes you fail, if you do not relent, you will take it again and you will now succeed. Everything is risk and it's a normal thing to endeavour to take risks

Yeah because almost everything now in 21 century is risk even business you got to risk and failing is a lesson that you learn from experience is always cool to keep trying one day will be a story and also try to learn from the failure don't let it go without getting a lesson from it

A lot of people most especially investors dont make any unproductive risk again why I said this is because a lot of them are now going into calculated risk. If your Risk are calculated it will be very easy for you to scale through

It is nothing to take risk in any work in life. Life itself is a risk. If we are afraid of taking risks in life, we cannot achieve any success in life. Success is hidden behind every failure. We should not leave any work out of fear that it may have risks. Maybe after this risk you get more success at work.

Yet not risking one's life for fear of suffering and change often leads to a life of loneliness and backwardness. In fact, I believe this is one of the biggest challenges for those who either feel trapped or are too comfortable with their predictable (but domineering) life to make a difference.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds