Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

It is good to take risk because life itself is a risk, even to sleep at night is a risk because there's no guarantee of waking up in the morning. If you don't take a risk to invest, your financial status will remain stagnant and constant. Above all, let take the risk we can withstand in case of any occurrences.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it is okay to take risk in business even if the risk taken still turn out to be a bad one that didn't succeed. You must take risk in order to make head way for your business.

When you take a risk and fail, you learn something valuable about your decision and circumstances, and become more confident (since you understand that failure isn't the end of the line). It's no surprise that so many entrepreneurs encourage people to take risks.

It is very normal to take a risk and failed, that doesn't make one a looser, in life trial and errors are necessities we encounter especially in business,
If you don't take the risk, how will you know if you could have succeeded or not?
Anybody that doesn't take risk may not be ready to grow.
[automerge]1612485892[/automerge]
It is very normal to take a risk and failed, that doesn't make one a looser, in life trial and errors are necessities we encounter especially in business,
If you don't take the risk, how will you know if you could have succeeded or not?
Anybody that doesn't take risk may not be ready to grow.

In business, as much as possible you have to predict the risks so that you can think of a preventive action and also of a contingent action. But I have to agree that there is a risk in any kind of business. Sometimes we just have to live with the thought of incurring losses in our business because that is part of the game, so they say. I also experienced having a business twice and I have learned a lot of lesson. In fact, I have a changed personality because of my business.

No, you should not take the risk. Know why? You are asking me if you should commit yourself to intensive training for Olympic-level competition, which means, as you've had to ask, that you won't have the dedication necessary to attain the level of expertise necessary to survive in the ring, let alone prevail.

Failure is part of the foundation that determines how successful that we can become. What is always very important when we are working towards succeeding is that we should be aware that failing at a particular point is no big deal.

Taking risk doesn't necessarily mean that you must succeed. But failing when we take risk is to show that we are progressing. So when we fail, we only need only need to restretegise our moves and plans and try again for better results.

Yes i think so because its one of the most important pre-equisite for attracting customers, building structures outclass other building due to the fact that the way some house structure are bring built allow people in the urban area to have interest in that process it will in turn outclass other building that are not built well

Yes it's very okay
Life is all about risk taking, you have to keep trying to succeed
Risk taker are successful people while those who refuse to take risk are unsuccessful people
You have to keep exploring new opportunities and taking new risk
If you fail, you learn from your mistakes and try again.

Yes it is very okay to take risk and fail, one thing is certain; you can't win or be successful in everything you put your hand in. Some things are there to teach you and prepare your decision making in the future. Learning from your failures is the purpose of that failure.

life itself is all about risk, you have to take risk in one way or another. But at the same time calculate your risk. Just dont say okay others are going through this so i have to do it as well. Be prepared to what you can affort to loose

You have nailed it. Failing is a necessary ingredient to achieving success. Its inevitable at some point in our lives. So taking risk and not making success from it is not bad as long as we've learnt from it and amended our ways. We are surely going to improve the next time we try.

Yes indeed it is okay and fine to fail by taking Risk. But if you know there is failure in that risk then do not take that Risk. If you have a chance then you take a risk if you fail do not lose your heart. Risk is a part of business and investment, if you do not take risk then how can yoi get experience or profit. Higher the Risk more the profit.

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
  • How not to underestimate the competitive nature of the marketplace.
I think when to take risk and fail, we find out the another way to try out to go towards our destination. I always believe that, failure leads us towards success because it keep telling us that you need to choose other and right track, and now you are doing wrong. If a person understands that what actually failure wants us to learn, we definitely get succeed in our doings. Risk should be the part of life.

Life itself is all about risks, so taking risk and fail is not a problem but you react when you take a risk and fail is what matters. There is a saying that "when one take risk and fail, is like have a success". So, it is encouraging to take a risk and fail than not to take at all. After all there is no harm in trying and fail but when you keep on trying, one day it will become successful.

It's OK to take a risk because when you take the risk and fail, what will be the maximum? Keep in mind that you have to lose something to gain something, so never be afraid to take risks.When you fail, you get to know yourself and emerge more agile.

As for me yes it's possible to take a risk and fall but never allow that be the last to take a risk because out of risk there's always success moreover the life we living is all about risk and we always try to live with the risk not to lose our lifes

Yes it is okay to take risk and fail. Because you can not seek much about anything by reading, you can learn only from your mistakes. Mistakes lead a man to success . So take a risk and you also get profit too but it is not too bad to fail.

Taking a risk to achieve a goal requires courage to face the fear of uncertainty. No matter the outcome, either way, we grow through the process and become more resilient and confident. Better yet, building those skills helps in taking more risks and improves the chances of achieving future goals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds