Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

That's the main focus a vehicle owner must solve before letting his vehicle out, searching for a good and an honest driver is the best way to prolong the lifespan of the vehicle and also the business.
Getting a honest driver is good but when it comes to the issue of maintainance and taking good care of your vehicle is a different thing altogether.We had an experience with our logistic bike,the person handling it is a very sincere guy,but does not know how to maintain the bike.So we have to do a lot of supervision.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some of them are not able to make enough savings and live good life because the money they are making is actually remitted to the owner of the car.
Verily verily i say into you, its not that they don't have savings, they have extra fee even after remitting the required amount to owner, but its believe that they will surely make another one the following day.

Talking of using chopper as a transport is out of it because its only the rich people that have emergency that can only patronise you and you will be having customer maybe just once or twice in a month.
That's why transportation, i mean road transportation is lucrative because even an average person can afford to venture into the business....

I don't believe transportation business is risky because in the developed country there is Low incident of accident since everything is organised perfectly ,it depends on how the government of your country organise its road network.

Getting a honest driver is good but when it comes to the issue of maintainance and taking good care of your vehicle is a different thing altogether.We had an experience with our logistic bike,the person handling it is a very sincere guy,but does not know how to maintain the bike.So we have to do a lot of supervision.
If you are not the person using your bike or motor for the business , the care and attention given to it will not be the same as that of another person

Verily verily i say into you, its not that they don't have savings, they have extra fee even after remitting the required amount to owner, but its believe that they will surely make another one the following day.
This would be the main reason I believe, as i find it difficult to understand what makes them to not have enough money to save .

I don't believe transportation business is risky because in the developed country there is Low incident of accident since everything is organised perfectly ,it depends on how the government of your country organise its road network.
This aspect of transportation in developed clime do not really have much risk factor in terms of road accident,because their infrastructure are on ground and well maintained.But this cannot be guaranteed in less developed clime.

This aspect of transportation in developed clime do not really have much risk factor in terms of road accident,because their infrastructure are on ground and well maintained.But this cannot be guaranteed in less developed clime.
In our country the bad roads is one of the issues that vehicles easily become problematic. Bad roads are the potholes and the semi-concrete roads not to mention the dirt roads. The usual cause of bad roads is the heavy rains particularly when the roads get flooded. The maintenance is costly because of that.

In our country the bad roads is one of the issues that vehicles easily become problematic. Bad roads are the potholes and the semi-concrete roads not to mention the dirt roads. The usual cause of bad roads is the heavy rains particularly when the roads get flooded. The maintenance is costly because of that.
These are the same thing we have over here in my country.majority of the roads are really bad and poorly maintained,and this issues has really gone into the cost of maintainance of the vehicles,this is a really big factor to consider.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
I heard a testimony from a friend who is into Transportation business. Everyday he earns $30,000 from it. He has 50 transportation buses. They have their own gasoline station and shops for their Bus needs. It looks so easy but a lucrative business in my own opinion. There are many passengers but few busses.

Transportation business is lucrative and risky, lucrative since people are constantly on the move from one place to another then risky because road accident are a common thing.

Transportation business is a very lucrative business in as much as people move around to their day to day activities and not everyone have their personal car and every business involves risk

A lot of time and likely considerable expense goes into creating a thriving business of any magnitude. In fact, a lot of the success in the transportation industry comes from excellent, detailed planning and good old-fashioned hard work as you take your plan from a concept to a reality
Transportation business is very lucrative but most times it in kill some kind of freaks one has to be cognisance about the risk that is involved in transportation business.

Then we are on same page, you can't compare a well developed country to one which is already under maintenance. There no business with no risk anyways its just that it might be minimal.

I agree with you, success of a transport business is greatly dependent on the country one is located as some countries have unfavorable working conditions.

Actually its both lucrative and risky business .They are actually lots of gains and profits you will make between a little time but you shouldn't forget the road you ply and the need for safety .

Tue transportation business as we all know it has its risks like any other business but if you are able to get an insurance cover then it will be nice.

Transportation business being lucrative or risky all depends on the perspective one views it. Not everyone have a car to move around but almost every one can afford transport fare but the risk there is risk of life

Even though it pose some kind of risk, their is still every chance to earn dividends around transportation business if the entrepreneur is determined. Their are numerous transportation company to hand over the vehicles to and always receive your steady weekly, or monthly ROI.

Transportation services business is a risk that is worth it and I do not think one is expected to focus on the negative aspect of a business, but they should focus on the reward.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds