Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

There would always be people who will have the need to move across locations and I think that if you invest in the transportation industry you will sure make some profits

Advertisement Placeholder
One thing you should know is that every business has its risk but the question is can you be able to cope with risk involved in that particular business you wish to start. Transportation is a very lucrative business in the sense that everybody and everything needs transportation. We all move from one place to another from time to time, even our goods move from one place to another as well

Personally, I can say that transportation Biz is very lucrative as we travel from one place to another daily. As for risk, every business has its own risk. And the fact that someone failed in something doesn't mean you will fail too. That is my take.

Transportation business is both lucrative and risky. It is lucrative because people will always have need to travel from one place to another. It is risky because it can lead to accident

Transportation business is both lucrative and risky. It is lucrative because people will always have need to travel from one place to another. It is risky because it can lead to accident
There is no business that is not risky no matter how safe it looks and accidents can happens anywhere that you find yourself either at home or at work though commercial drivers are more prone to road accidents than others.

I lost 1.8 million naira in transport business. It is cursed business, if you will permit me to use the phrase. I will never try such again in my life . I will advice you to invest on it if you will drive the bus yourself but giving it out to a driver is detrimental

Having a transport business is very profitable. But you must ensure that you hire a good driver to use your car. A bad driver will spoil your business for you and make you loose a lot of money. You can operate a transport business all by yourself if you have the time. Just register with Uber or taxify and start making money everyday.
Exactly, every business has it's own risk and the transportation business is no exception. However, the business is highly lucrative and you have to ensure that you have a good and honest driver as that is the only way to be successful in the business.

Transportation business to me is lucrative.but this happens mostly in instances where you travel in long abd safe routes because drivers life can actually be astake here too

There's actually no business that's not risky but not all business are lucrative. Transportation business is a very lucrative business. If it can be done in a modern way that even people would want to come for more business

The business itself is profitable but the problem is getting someone who is diligent enough to deliver their own side of the bargain. Some will telling you one story other every time the money they are to remit is not complete.
That's unless you are not going to be in charge of the business, if you are to be in charge like, having them on salary and monitoring there movement you should worry less.

Transportation business is lucrative and very profitable if you do it as a commercial transportation company, you should not look at the risks because with proper driving skill ,you may avoid all the risks that involved in it.
[automerge]1625468877[/automerge]
Transportation business is profitable when there is a higher population in the location you are planning to start, you need to do car insurance to make sure that all the vehicles You will be used in your transportation business is safe and secured.

Last edited:
I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
While traveling last month, I got to realize that these transport companies are really making money more than the so called government employees.

While traveling last month, I got to realize that these transport companies are really making money more than the so called government employees.
Hmm.....i realised this too after i travelled out of my state, and i discovered the amount of money this transport personnel collected from each passenger. It was lucrative.

It's a lucrative business and also it's expensive to start because you will needs to open a short park and you will need to buy the buses that will convey passengers to their different destinations
It's very expensive to start but if you have the money it's a very lucrative business.
We all can agree that the transportation business is very lucrative and as lucrative as it is it is also very risky but as far as I am concerned its benefit greatly outweighs it risk and so I would advise anyone with the means to start up the business to also be hasty and start up this business.

Look, every business you can think of has its inherent risks I'm them too. Transportation business I Avery good business with it's own risk associated with it as well. But the rewards are much

Transportation business in Nigeria is risky because there is no good road network, a lot of people are taking the risk and you can also succeed if you are also interested to do it, u dont have to be afraid of the riskiness because nothing may happen to you.

Yes ! It is lucrative but they’re some fish attached to it like when your car breaks down you will need to take from your profits to fix it if you can take the risk then fine !

As everything in this world has pons and cons. Sometimes transportation is risky when you're into a long distance that involves working in the midnight, but all you need is, you must ensure you're do the necessary preparation before traveling so as to prevent you from dangerous things.

It is lucrative very lucrative the only issue is the fact that my country is currently going through insecurity a nd due to that it's causing most people to avoid road movement and with the current rate of one plan or chopper or elecopter.

There is money in transportation business because one there is people to move you will make money out of it, but transportation business been lucrative or risky i can say it both because both are possible to occurs as its a two side of a coins anyone can happened so it depends on how you take it personal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds