Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

Transportation business is a very lucrative business and it is very profitable. If I have the money I can go into transportation businesses. I have seen some big men that are into transportation business like Nigeria footballer Mikel Obi is also into transportation business
Its just unfortunate that the business is mainly meant for those that are financial stable, but is not necessary to start big anyways even if its one car, i think its enough for a starting..

Advertisement Placeholder
Every business you see has its own risk no matter how small or big that business is and transportation business isn't an exception to all of these risks that every business has. But the business is a good type of business depending on how you want to go about it

Having a transport business is very profitable. But you must ensure that you hire a good driver to use your car. A bad driver will spoil your business for you and make you loose a lot of money. You can operate a transport business all by yourself if you have the time. Just register with Uber or taxify and start making money everyday.
Transport company and its management with a very lucrative business that anyone can go into as he was sure of making a lot of profit in the business because most people do not have their own personal or private cards for travels even those that have mostly would prefer using transport companies for their travels.

Transport business is very lucrative and at the same time with its own attendant risks. It's usually been made less profitable by dishonest drivers handling the vehicles,theft and accident.

Transportation business is very lucrative especially in a country like this with a lot of people trying to reach their destinations at the same time.

Transportation business is very lucrative especially in a country like this with a lot of people trying to reach their destinations at the same time.
That may be true before covid came to town. With the social distancing protocols and the lockdown from time to time the transport industry here is struggling. Only half of the number of buses are running due to lack of passengers.

Transportation Business is very profitable and that is if you are running it yourself. Even if you see a good person the person can change at the end and still ruin the business aground for you

A lot of time and likely considerable expense goes into creating a thriving business of any magnitude. In fact, a lot of the success in the transportation industry comes from excellent, detailed planning and good old-fashioned hard work as you take your plan from a concept to a reality
Transportation business is very lucrative and also most times too risky one needs to be careful when investing into Road transportation business.

Transportation business is a very lucrative business and at the same time there is risky involved. When damages starts to happen,you feel like giving up.

That may be true before covid came to town. With the social distancing protocols and the lockdown from time to time the transport industry here is struggling. Only half of the number of buses are running due to lack of passengers.
I would like to know where exactly that is, because transportation in my area is even more busier these days as more people are migrating and more people are going into the business as they see it's profitability.

I Also consider transportation business as one of the most profitable business, in general,any business is likely to be risky if you do not know how to do it very well same with transportation business.
Yeah transport business is profitable , I think many Usually use insurance to cover any form of risk that might be incurred or attached to the business also

The transportation business might actually be a risky one due to the risk for having an auto crash but then right now there are a lot of insurance companies that you can register that can cover things like this.

In the transportation type business, you can choose to be doing the Intercity transportation business or long distance transportation business. Either way you choose is still going to be lucrative assuming you have a good hand handling your vehicle

Yeah transport business is profitable , I think many Usually use insurance to cover any form of risk that might be incurred or attached to the business also
Ok insurance can actually help, and people who are really interested of making a living in transportation business should get themselves out from alcohol or any other thing that could make them involved in accident.

Ok insurance can actually help, and people who are really interested of making a living in transportation business should get themselves out from alcohol or any other thing that could make them involved in accident.
Exactly only that many don't like taking adequate precautions to prevent them selves from accidents , like they need to stop taking had drugs , but they would do what they like

Transportation business suffered a lot in the recent times of pandemic. Internal transportation between cities got severely affected and even public transportation got affected by the pandemic. It only works perfectly when the government lifts the lockdown.

The population of the country and the world is increasing on daily basis. lots of people are graduating from the colleges and universities and they are going to secure high paying jobs. All the set of people needs transportation to move from one place to another.

Exactly only that many don't like taking adequate precautions to prevent them selves from accidents , like they need to stop taking had drugs , but they would do what they like
Yea, hard drugs can also lead to accident and other health problems, some drivers do not always want to rest ,some of them will drive in the day and they will still drive at night which can be dangerous because they might fell asleep on the steering.

Any business investment come with it's own risk and this is not different from transportation the only good thing about investment is to do the one you know has little risk.

Trust is a big factor to consider here. It is not easy to find someone who you can give your property unless you do the Driving. Transportation business also needs to be taken care of like maintenance and other charges.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds