Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

Every business that you can think off often has its own unique way that it offers risks and I think that the transport business also has its own fair share.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's a lucrative business and also it's expensive to start because you will needs to open a short park and you will need to buy the buses that will convey passengers to their different destinations
It's very expensive to start but if you have the money it's a very lucrative business.
Yes , transportation is a good and lucrative business but yet risky, I you can afford to get yourself a car , bus or trailer and starts using it for transportation, you will surely enjoy it but the only risk is that of the accidental risk.

Transportation business is still lucrative and it will continue to be because people will continue to move from one place to another. Transportation is like blood system to the economy of a country. These are some of the reason why transportation business will continue to thrive.

Transportation business in Nigeria can be very profitable, looking at the fact that every single day thousands of people travel around the country, not to talk of seasons like Christmas,easter and the likes. Those seasons are often characterized with massive transportation of people from one part of the country to the other
Of course it's very profitable, because you start getting money from the very first it your vehicle go out, in as much as there are people on the earth transportation will never stop, i like festivals time it fetches money more during those period.

Hmm.....i realised this too after i travelled out of my state, and i discovered the amount of money this transport personnel collected from each passenger. It was lucrative.
The problem with people who are into such business is that they tend to look down on themselves and think that only government employees are financially fit in the society.

Yes , transportation is a good and lucrative business but yet risky, I you can afford to get yourself a car , bus or trailer and starts using it for transportation, you will surely enjoy it but the only risk is that of the accidental risk.
There is no business that is not prone to risks. It is not accidents that some people fear in transportation business as you can have an accident in your private car. What people fear is the costs of maintenance of vehicles especially heavy duty ones to the amounts of profits the business is likely to make.

There is no business that is not prone to risks. It is not accidents that some people fear in transportation business as you can have an accident in your private car. What people fear is the costs of maintenance of vehicles especially heavy duty ones to the amounts of profits the business is likely to make.
I can categorically tells you that accidents is one of the key factors that makes people scare of transportation business because most drivers are careless, and if its mantainance issue, that one can easily be solved since the vehicle is bringing a good income , so it can be maintained from the income.

Having a transport business is very profitable. But you must ensure that you hire a good driver to use your car. A bad driver will spoil your business for you and make you loose a lot of money. You can operate a transport business all by yourself if you have the time. Just register with Uber or taxify and start making money everyday.
You are right,but getting a good and honest driver can be very difficult,Reason why most vehicles owners prefer to drive it themself.With that you'll know how to properly do your routine maintainance and take proper care of the vehicle.

You are right,but getting a good and honest driver can be very difficult,Reason why most vehicles owners prefer to drive it themself.With that you'll know how to properly do your routine maintainance and take proper care of the vehicle.
That's the main focus a vehicle owner must solve before letting his vehicle out, searching for a good and an honest driver is the best way to prolong the lifespan of the vehicle and also the business.

A lot of time and likely considerable expense goes into creating a thriving business of any magnitude. In fact, a lot of the success in the transportation industry comes from excellent, detailed planning and good old-fashioned hard work as you take your plan from a concept to a reality
There is no business that do not have risk hazard but however one has to take lyrics if he or she want to invest in any business transportation business is very lucrative and I will say it has his own risk.

While traveling last month, I got to realize that these transport companies are really making money more than the so called government employees.
Hmm.....i realised this too after i travelled out of my state, and i discovered the amount of money this transport personnel collected from each passenger. It was lucrative.
The problem with people who are into such business is that they tend to look down on themselves and think that only government employees are financially fit in the society.
haa.... We live in a community and place of diverse people. Some make use of the money wisely why some believe it will never stop coming so they spend it lavishly on wants not needed.

Depends on the market scene in your location. In my place transportation is a lucrative business, you can offer transportation for small and medium businesses.

The business itself is profitable but the problem is getting someone who is diligent enough to deliver their own side of the bargain. Some will telling you one story other every time the money they are to remit is not complete.
It is not actually a must that you will get someone to be running a transportation business for you if you really know how to drive and you know places around your vicinity where you can be driving people to you can also be doing it yourself without involving any third party in the transportation business.

It is lucrative very lucrative the only issue is the fact that my country is currently going through insecurity a nd due to that it's causing most people to avoid road movement and with the current rate of one plan or chopper or elecopter.
Chopper??? how many people can afford that, out of 7 billions of people on earth, only 2 billion if up to can afford that.... There's no how people wont move no matter the insecurity.

First before going into any business one has to know there would be risks involved no doubt that's the same with transportation, but the benefits definitely outweighs the risks

Transportation business is highly lucrative, it actually involves a high risk. Such as risk of life. But people go around in their day to day activities and it makes it lucrative

I can categorically tells you that accidents is one of the key factors that makes people scare of transportation business because most drivers are careless, and if its mantainance issue, that one can easily be solved since the vehicle is bringing a good income , so it can be maintained from the income.
If everyone is scared of accident no one will ever drive a car at all. When you give your vehicles out to a driver for commercial transportation or logistics, if the driver lacks good maintenance culture, the highest percentage of the income generated or realized will be spent to repair the vehicle.

Transportation business is very lucrative,it depends on the sector you are into,is it for logistics or movement of people.when you will have the most gain is when you are having full controle and monitoring of the transport vehicle,by the driver delivering your own product.Reason most people drive the vehicle themself.
Transportation business is lucrative but the level of insecurity in our country is making transportation business to be dangerous, if I am to travel to another state I rather use air transportation because it is the safest way of transportation.

haa.... We live in a community and place of diverse people. Some make use of the money wisely why some believe it will never stop coming so they spend it lavishly on wants not needed.
Some of them are not able to make enough savings and live good life because the money they are making is actually remitted to the owner of the car.

Chopper??? how many people can afford that, out of 7 billions of people on earth, only 2 billion if up to can afford that.... There's no how people wont move no matter the insecurity.
Talking of using chopper as a transport is out of it because its only the rich people that have emergency that can only patronise you and you will be having customer maybe just once or twice in a month.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds