Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

It is a very lucrative business as far as it has to do with transportation just that it is risky where road accidents occur and there will be loss of life or injury still

Advertisement Placeholder
Its a lucrative option indeed, if you offer it to transport company that makes sure your earnings for the day is reported and paid yo you consistently.

Transportation business in Nigeria can be very profitable, looking at the fact that every single day thousands of people travel around the country, not to talk of seasons like Christmas,easter and the likes. Those seasons are often characterized with massive transportation of people from one part of the country to the other
Very true in Nigeria public transportation is indeed very lucrative.transportation is part of our daily lives as humans, it is something we cannot do without. We all move from one place to another, either to find our daily bread or to do thing or the other. Be it within and outside the town

If I ever decided to do anything with the transportation biz, it would be something like driving the elderly to and from doc appointments, or driving random kids to school and picking them up, but nothing with adults. Only because you never know what adults are capable of. They could pull a knife or gun on me and be like
That’s it little missy, not a word outta you. You’re taking me to Mexico, no questions asked.
And I’d secretly be thinking... but I do have a question. Are we going to Cancun? Spring Break 2021?

🥳🌴🍻

..it’s a lucrative business, yes. Just be careful who you hire, and more importantly, careful with the customers. Stay safe and keep a pocket knife on ya just in case

Last edited:
It is a very lucrative business as far as it has to do with transportation just that it is risky where road accidents occur and there will be loss of life or injury still
It is a risk worth taking actually and I would not doubt that they make more money than they appear to be losing in the business like people think.

I generally feel businessman and as those people who are willing to take a risk, so where exactly do I see transportation business as a risk to

Transportation business might be lucrant and it might be too risky the reason why I said that is because a lot of time are likely considerable expens

Every business has its own ups and downsides but like you earlier stated, if you find someone that's trustworthy, you have a key or 50% assurance that you'll succeed
The other half chance of succeeding will depend on other factors such as your competition, how you position yourself.
In all, transportation is an essential factor especially in growing economies

Transportation business is a money spinning machine in a good economy because people are going to move from one place to another on daily basis. The same thing goes for the goods.

A transportation business offers its own risk to just like any other type of business. Right now there are a lot of insurance schemes that you can enroll in order to save yourself from the risks.

Transportation business is a very lucrative business in as much as people move around to their day to day activities and not everyone have their personal car and every business involves risk
Transportation business is a lucrative business in which you can make your money in less than a year if you are a serious minded driver or owner, but I believe the risk is less compare to the gain.

Transportation business would require some level of experience, and also some level of confidence. In my country, its a really lucrative business.

As a good business man that wanted to make profit, you must be willing to take a risk in business , because you can't make any gain if you are not willing to take a risk in life.
I generally feel businessman and as those people who are willing to take a risk, so where exactly do I see transportation business as a risk to

The transportation business is lucrative even though there are many people in the sector. The need for the movement of people and goods can never be quenched. So it's really good.

Even though it pose some kind of risk, their is still every chance to earn dividends around transportation business if the entrepreneur is determined. Their are numerous transportation company to hand over the vehicles to and always receive your steady weekly, or monthly ROI.
In this pandemic era the transport business is stuggling. The capacity of passengers is cut to 50% and no standing passenger is allowed. Clearly that is more than half of the revenue is lost. The social distancing rule is hurting businesses here.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.

Seriously, there is no kind of business that does not come with its risks and advantages. When it comes to transportation businesses, it's very lucrative but also very risky too.

Transportation business is very profitable , I think if you make proper research about business , you would see that there is no business that is not risky ,so I see transportation on a different level

In this pandemic era the transport business is stuggling. The capacity of passengers is cut to 50% and no standing passenger is allowed. Clearly that is more than half of the revenue is lost. The social distancing rule is hurting businesses here.
The social distance rule is very much hurting businesses in general. Its simply very absurd to see covid19 staying up to this moment tormenting businesses on general.

Transportation business is very profitable , I think if you make proper research about business , you would see that there is no business that is not risky ,so I see transportation on a different level
I Also consider transportation business as one of the most profitable business, in general,any business is likely to be risky if you do not know how to do it very well same with transportation business.

Transportation business is a very lucrative business and it is very profitable. If I have the money I can go into transportation businesses. I have seen some big men that are into transportation business like Nigeria footballer Mikel Obi is also into transportation business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds