Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

There are some countries in which transportation business is not lucrative. there's no way you are going to make a profit from transportation business in a country in which public transportation is free..

Advertisement Placeholder
They are investment covers now that you can do that can help to minimise the chances of you losing a lot of money through the risks involved in transportation business.

Which one is too risky. There's no business that is not too risky. Maybe you attributing the risky based on accidents but there are drivers that has been in this sector for 60yrs and there's no problem.
Are you gonna be driven by success or stories of failure

Yeah, the truth of the matter is that there is no kind of business establishment and doesn't come with its own risks so it's all about getting into the risks that you can be able to bear.

Though is risky but then it is lucrative and worth doing, investing in transportation simply means you getting to know you're going to going to invest your time, money and energy.
[automerge]1633548994[/automerge]
Though is risky but then it is lucrative and worth doing, investing in transportation simply means you getting to know you're going to going to invest your time, money and energy.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
It is difficult to say really.
It is risky if you let someone else manage it for you, a lot of people I know who handed over their cars or trucks to people to manage always come home with bad news.
Its could be lucrative if you run it on your own and apply the right rules.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

Transportation business has been a very lucrative business,due to the fact that people can't do without traveling, either for business,fun, vacation, and so many other numerous reasons

Every business comes with risks and that's why you have to choose the kind of risk you can deal with, when it comes to transportation, i will rather drive the vehicle myself instead of giving out to an employee for returns, driving myself enables me monitor the profits and loss and the expenses which includes cost of maintenance so no fear of theft or someone running away with my vehicle.

Transportation business is a very lucrative business although risky when it's comes to bad roads and driving recklessly or at unsafe time apart from that transportation business is like the best business anyone can thing of

It's very lucrative and risky but it pays alot, with transportation business I feed my family and am doing well, it's not a matter of try and error. Just give a try and you will never regret doing the business

There is no business that isn't too risky, life itself is a risk so let's discuss lucrative it is. Yes it is highly lucrative I if you go thru the proper channel and have the income to establish.

Right now having a transportation business is very profitable. But ensure that you hire a good driver to use your car of tricycle. A bad driver will spoil the business and make you loose money. But you can operate a transport business all by yourself if you have the time. Just register with Uber, taxify or bolt

From my first-hand experience, transportation business in my setting is only very lucrative if you're the one managing the business but if it's in the hands of a third-party then it will likely become a chaos.

In my place transportation business is lucrative. You can earn a lot of money if you own a truck (for transportation of goods) or bus or taxi (for transportation of people)

Transportation business is very lucrative but it is very risky as well. You will need to employ the services of trusted personnel or drivers for your vehicles and the capital required to start up and run the business is quite high.

How can it be a risky Business when you are not drinking while driving ? The most important things you should be the security of the location you are living and not really driving itself as long as you do not take alcohol.

Well, transportation business isn't really that risky both for the workers/drivers and the company that run it as long as you observe all driving rules. It is very lucrative for the company but not so lucrative for the paid drivers

Transportation business is very lucrative and the risk is very minimal especially if you have well-trained drivers that will handle your vehicles. car trackers are even easier ways to monitor activities.

Truely there is alot of benefit in Transportation business so I say it is a lucrative business just that one needs to be very calculative so as not to run at loss

There is no business that is not risky is God that is protecting and save guiding us, transportation business is a very good and profitable business although it's has it's up and down side

No business is completely profitable. Every businesses comes with its risk and challenges. Transportation business is lucrative and at the same time expensive and risky to run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds