Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

Yea, hard drugs can also lead to accident and other health problems, some drivers do not always want to rest ,some of them will drive in the day and they will still drive at night which can be dangerous because they might fell asleep on the steering.
Thats why some government organization are putting up huge fine and others to make sure that drivers are very careful , when driving on the high way and others

Advertisement Placeholder
Thats why some government organization are putting up huge fine and others to make sure that drivers are very careful , when driving on the high way and others
Yes but even with this it is still the responsibilities of the driver to make sure that they are careful to protect the life of passengers they are taking in the vehicles, they have to discipline themselves because road safety personel cannot do it all.

Trust is a big factor to consider here. It is not easy to find someone who you can give your property unless you do the Driving. Transportation business also needs to be taken care of like maintenance and other charges.
I agree with the trust to the driver. However, if you have several buses or taxicabs to operate then you cannot drive all of them simultaneously. You need a driver for the other vehicles in your fleet. It is profitable when the operation goes smoothly unless there is an accident or a road regulation violation that would suspend the vehicle to be on the road.

The transportation business is a lucrative business to go into but it's also a very cost or capital intensive one to start as well. You should go into the business if the cost is not a problem for you

It's a lucrative business and also it's expensive to start because you will needs to open a short park and you will need to buy the buses that will convey passengers to their different destinations
It's very expensive to start but if you have the money it's a very lucrative business.
I think that's the best way I want to start up a transportation business is that we should just start it up no matter how expensive it is to start because at the end of the day you know that you will always make big profit on it so you should just ignore how expensive or costly it is and just go for it.

The transportation business is a lucrative business to go into but it's also a very cost or capital intensive one to start as well. You should go into the business if the cost is not a problem for you
Yes, transportation business is profitable especially when the pandemic ends. However not every one of us can have that business due to the big capital requirement. Only the wealthy can start up a transportation company.

There is no business that does not involves one form of risk or the other in which transportation business is not left out. It depends on how you manage your business that will determine how risky the business will be for you to run.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
I think that it all depends on the area that you are living in. There are some areas that have a much lower crime rate and as a result they are able to have a business like this with minimal risk to them. However, if you are in a dangerous area then it is not worth the risk in my opinion.

There is no business that is not risky only the degree of risk defers. Transportation business is a risky business yet a very lucrative business if it is handled by an experienced and reliable person. It involves proper maintenance, planning and diligence. Most people depend on transportation business for their everyday activities and there is no way a transport business won't make profit in a day.

As far as I know, transaportation business is becoming more competitive in my city because a lots of people have invested in this kind of business. There was a time when there was not much competition and this business was lucrative in my country and city. My city is one of most populated places in the world.

It's a lucrative business and also it's expensive to start because you will needs to open a short park and you will need to buy the buses that will convey passengers to their different destinations
It's very expensive to start but if you have the money it's a very lucrative business.
I agree that transportation business is a great way to earn a lot of money. But to get a franchise here in our country, is very very expensive plus the bus units are also very expensive. I think you can still earn because there are a lot of passengers.

Trust is a big factor to consider here. It is not easy to find someone who you can give your property unless you do the Driving. Transportation business also needs to be taken care of like maintenance and other charges.
True alot of things has to be considered as well, including the driver. You can't just give the car to anyone to drive, it has to be a well seasoned driver with good experience and of cause someone you can trust.

Every lucrative business has risks attached to it and in that sense it is very important that anyone that really wants to venture and succeed in a business should have the right knowledge and understanding of how it works.

It is just for you understand some of the simple rules and regulation in transportation, such as avoidance of night traveling and drunkenness, knowing all the preventive measure can be a great way to push your career forward

Transportation services business is a risk that is worth it and I do not think one is expected to focus on the negative aspect of a business, but they should focus on the reward.
Transportation business is a risky business as well as a good lucrative business that brings in a huge amount of income, but many people always focus on the benefit aspect of it.

There is no business that is not risky and in which transportation business is one. Once you understand the nature of the business managing the risks that comes with it will not be a problem.

Which one is too risky. There's no business that is not too risky. Maybe you attributing the risky based on accidents but there are drivers that has been in this sector for 60yrs and there's no problem.
Are you gonna be driven by success or stories of failure

Which one is too risky. There's no business that is not too risky. Maybe you attributing the risky based on accidents but there are drivers that has been in this sector for 60yrs and there's no problem.
Are you gonna be driven by success or stories of failure
When we are talking about transportation business , we shoul be looking at the positive and the negative aspect of it, its both lucrative and risky in the sense that it brings money and also can get into accident.

My philosophy lecturer said that life is a risk no body can predict what will happen in the next second,so I will say it is a
Lucrative business.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
Transportation business is very lucrative. Other sector of businesses depend on Transport directly or indirectly. It is expensive and the same time risky, it may not yield expected profit if not properly managed. Getting credible and trusted people to manage the bus is very important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds