Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is this true about online earning?

There are several niche you can choose from but I think good websites have been known to start with a particular niche but changed it later, some not all so you can try same.
can you tell any of the name of the businesses which have changed their niche? Because, it requires a lot of market research to launch the niche. And suddenly changing the niche in the halfway will affect the market reach.

Advertisement Placeholder
Diversifying in online earning opportunities is a good thing to do as well. But if you have a specific special training or skill, you can become a master in offering only such skill to earn more

can you tell any of the name of the businesses which have changed their niche? Because, it requires a lot of market research to launch the niche. And suddenly changing the niche in the halfway will affect the market reach.
I didn't say change niche, I meant add other niche for example facebook started as just a social media now it has advertising and even market place which is addition of niche or content.

Online business is a very lucrative business. It doesn't disturb you from carrying out your offline activities. Focusing on one online business is a very good, because your strength will be conserved for one business

If you choose to become a reference point and an authority in your choice of niche, you will.need to really master that particular niche to become more profitable as a freelancer

Having a niche is great but how to protect and promote it will really weigh you down and you also need a very special skill to keep going apart from your niche.

Yes , its the complete truth and a very solid advice, if you don't want to be aperaning just penny working online, you need to find a particular niche in which you are good at, work on it and starts making money.
I actually want to get a niche to focus on, but it is not easy for me right now as I am still looking for a way to make money and get basic needs, so focusing on a niche would be difficult.

Someone I was seeking advice from about how best to go about my online earning career told me I need to find a particular niche and become an expert in it so I can be able to earn well.
i was thinking it would be nice to diversify and not just rely on one niche.

What do you think?
Yeah definitely he said it all well for you you need to go along way about it go into a particular niche build on it learn more study more become an expert and lay on it.

If you choose to become a reference point and an authority in your choice of niche, you will.need to really master that particular niche to become more profitable as a freelancer
Before you create your website you should have a clear grasp about the niche. It is not enough to know the niche but you have to know it very well. For example, a niche of gardening is hard to handle if you grew up in the city and has no actual experience with growing plants and trees. It is better to be prepared in that case.

Before you create your website you should have a clear grasp about the niche. It is not enough to know the niche but you have to know it very well. For example, a niche of gardening is hard to handle if you grew up in the city and has no actual experience with growing plants and trees. It is better to be prepared in that case.
One can also gain some experience from reading books and articles about the niche they are interested in and this would help them to make money easily too.

Someone I was seeking advice from about how best to go about my online earning career told me I need to find a particular niche and become an expert in it so I can be able to earn well.

What do you think?
My “niche” has always been transcription, I’m a CMT and most of my typing jobs have been for doctors and online medical transcription companies like Medikin, etc. Then I took a side job when work was slow at a place called Quicktate. The pay was lower than what I was used to and it was just typing out short voicemail messages. But boy it was a lot more fun than the monotonous medical histories.
Point being, it’s fun to branch out every now and then.
🥳

Last edited:
I am still of the opinion that for you to earn big online, you need to have quality skills or create a website with a good niche. And you will first need quality content to attract visitors to your site before presenting your product or service. That is my opinion.

I think it will be really nice for you to diversify. Diversification will give you multiple means by which you can earn online. It's best you diversify.

When you have one niche, it will makes you to be an expert in it since that will be what you will be doing on a daily basis. Having different niche too is not bad it depends on how fast you learn.

At the moment, I am convinced that it is better to be a pro in a good niche than to try and do everything. This is a better way of getting patronize.

Yes it is true that you should be an expert in a particular niche this will make you to be well grounded on such niche, but I will say you should not limit yourself to one site.

Having vast knowledge on different site is an advantage because you will continue to get jobs at all time and your money making won't stop.

I think the benefit of trying many niches is that you'll get to know the ones you're conversant with and channel your efforts towards them. Nothing beats doing what you you love doing.

What do you think?
Relying on one niche, is not good enough you just have to diversify to gain more knowledge and earn more money.

The person who asked you to focus on a particular online niche didn't mislead you but while focusing on a particular niche,you could miss opportunities from several other niches. Rather than just focusing a one thing,you could strive to become an expert in one online niche and still give little attention to other online earning opportunities because when the one you are focusing on seems not to pay for a particular time,you can have something else to fall back on while waiting for your area of expertise to give you what you want.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds