Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is this true about online earning?

That is the best thing for you if you really want to make money online. Just find a good niche that is very hot online, get a training on it and become an authority in the niche and start making money

Advertisement Placeholder
Wether you choose to diversify or remain fixed in one nitch, it will all depend on you at the end I day to see which works out for you better. Diversifying or sticking to one particular nitch. Your choice

Exactly. Choose a niche that you are good at. I believe you can find something that you are skillful at. It could be writing, designing, or anything good. Then you can join some pay to post sites to get to know ways to improve yourself better.

Though its true that you will not put your eggs in one basket but when starting it is good to find a niche of your interest and developed yourself and master it first.

It depends on the payout rate and also your satisfaction and time to do more than 1 job online. If you find a job that is well paying and requires just one of your skill , you can stick to it instead of focusing on other jobs.

The person who gave you that advice just told you the bitter truth you need to hear. If you want to limit your chance of making small money online, you need to diversify your portfolio and develop your self on other niche and become a professional in it
Yes it this is quite true about online earnings that the earnings and normally not much but you are paid according to what you work.

You need to find a profitable niche, develop expert level skills on that niche and work on it. If you are not skilled with profitable niche, you cannot earn online. This is the truth

The person who gave you that advice just told you the bitter truth you need to hear. If you want to limit your chance of making small money online, you need to diversify your portfolio and develop your self on other niche and become a professional in it
Most personal experiences are true and you might invest into online business and face some kind of challenges as an individual and also face some kind of Grace and success.

It depends on the payout rate and also your satisfaction and time to do more than 1 job online. If you find a job that is well paying and requires just one of your skill , you can stick to it instead of focusing on other jobs.
I agree with sticking to one gig that you like best. It is even better if you are enjoying the site. The rewards come secondary if you are not bored in doing the task.

This is true but finding a niche to to earn from it is better than jumping from one place to another to earn but when you have a niche you try and develop yourself there to earn more.

Yes, he's giving you a valuable advise like an experienced person. It is best to invest your attention to a particular niche and grow it with efficiency than diversify and make nothing tangible. Also, if you're effective in multitasking, then you can opt for it.

that's very true,to be successful you need to focus on one niche, those niche also contributes to your success.but there are still some other options that makes you successful not apart from niche.

Someone I was seeking advice from about how best to go about my online earning career told me I need to find a particular niche and become an expert in it so I can be able to earn well.
i was thinking it would be nice to diversify and not just rely on one niche.

What do you think?
I believe that the more you spread your tentacles when it comes to working online the more you earn more money from all the options that you invest your time in so one place is not enough.

Even if you engage in many businesses online, you should have a particular area or niche where you really invest your time more on. This is the niche that will give you enough earnings while other sections will supplement it.

Someone I was seeking advice from about how best to go about my online earning career told me I need to find a particular niche and become an expert in it so I can be able to earn well.
i was thinking it would be nice to diversify and not just rely on one niche.

What do you think?
Yes it's extremely true. Same saying goes offline that being a jack of all trades would make one to be incompetent. The same is applicable to online business, you have to be adept at one before jumping in other businesses

Yes very correct and true, don't be a jack of all trade and master of non. It's better to just take one particular niche or area and focus on the that and be best at it you will see wonderful reward

At least carving a niche is cool online, that is to say be versatile in that one and know that's your field online. Then ou can diversify.

When it comes investing on other niche and diversifying there is actually nothing bad there ,it would also help you in diversifying the gains you would be making after investing on other niche

Online business is where you can make good if actually you have good skills you can earn good money in online, I have make little money online.
[automerge]1639087575[/automerge]
Online earning is very a good you need to work very hard to earn money online you can be making small small online, but if you want to earn bid money online you need to have good skills.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds