Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is this true about online earning?

Finding a niche and become an expert in it is one of the best way to make a good amount of money online. People are going to regard you as an authority in that niche and they will come for your advice and consultation. If you create a product a lot of people are going to buy from you as an expert.

Advertisement Placeholder
Someone I was seeking advice from about how best to go about my online earning career told me I need to find a particular niche and become an expert in it so I can be able to earn well.
i was thinking it would be nice to diversify and not just rely on one niche.

What do you think?
If you are working on a particular niche where you are a professional and believe that it is going to offer you more ground for you to be able to exploit that particular section and make more money from it.

Yeah, it's good to learn one niche and become an expert on it. I also feel if one is able to learn more than one skill and become an expert in it, it would be better since it would provide more income.

Yes this is true. Focusing on one niche will make you stand out as an expert on that niche. But trying to do multiple niches at the same time could be difficult and stressful for you.
Taking on a lot of things at the same time is always going to be more challenging for you especially when you don't have the resources to ensure that you do them very well.

Someone I was seeking advice from about how best to go about my online earning career told me I need to find a particular niche and become an expert in it so I can be able to earn well.
i was thinking it would be nice to diversify and not just rely on one niche.

What do you think?
I think it would be very difficult to diversify, instead focus on a niche as t would attract you traffic faster than diversifying.

I agreed with the person that told you that. But to earn more money in online you have to seek for another site. You need to have like two or three that you dedicate your time for in which to earn money through your hardworking.
One thing about making money online is that you don't really have to focus on working on a particular projects because there are so many of them that you can invest your time into and keep on making your money.

I think it would be very difficult to diversify, instead focus on a niche as t would attract you traffic faster than diversifying.
Diversifying in business is very important in the business world because its not easy working and relying on one particular business but some people can't cope in diversifying in business.

Yes that is true and that is what I also advise other people to do . But at the same time you have to be very careful not to engage in competitive online skill as you may have a lot of difficult time trying to monetize it.

The person giving you the best advice that will help you succeed in any online business you have chosen to do. You just have to concentrate in any area you are passionate and you believe will be profitable depending on your location and that's all.

It's not the ONLY way to earn money, but great advice for someone looking to get into it
There are many ways you can make money online one can never focus one thing online you need to look for other things online to do, because there is many things you can do online to make good money from there.

Yes that is true and that is what I also advise other people to do . But at the same time you have to be very careful not to engage in competitive online skill as you may have a lot of difficult time trying to monetize it.
Competitive online business has been the major reason why some online business are not doing well because they are competing with one of the best online business which they can never defeat.

Competitive online business has been the major reason why some online business are not doing well because they are competing with one of the best online business which they can never defeat.
Well I don't see the need for people to be establishing a business when they understand the competition that is involved in such a business , we should rather look for a way to establish business with less competition. I don't really have time for unnecessary complication.

Well I don't see the need for people to be establishing a business when they understand the competition that is involved in such a business , we should rather look for a way to establish business with less competition. I don't really have time for unnecessary complication.
I understand your point , but most entrepreneurs started their business in an area where there's no competition, but suddenly a bigger company came and established their company near the smaller business , the small business has to do a lot in order not to get swallowed by the bigger organization.

I understand your point , but most entrepreneurs started their business in an area where there's no competition, but suddenly a bigger company came and established their company near the smaller business , the small business has to do a lot in order not to get swallowed by the bigger organization.
In a situation like this , you are likely to be more trusted because at least in the location you have established a business a lot of people will likely trust you more than the new company that is coming to establish a similar business like you.

Taking on a lot of things at the same time is always going to be more challenging for you especially when you don't have the resources to ensure that you do them very well.
Taking for example, I have up to three paid to post forum sites which i am currently working on , and I don't work on the three at the same , i worked on them as time permit me.

If you're starting up early in your online career as you're starting now, I will advise you start with a single nich for now. You don't want to start learning something and don't see yourself perfected in it before learning another would you?

For a novice that just started working online , working on one websites at a time is the best thing to do at the moment , so that you can have time to study the difference in each site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds