Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is this true about online earning?

It's not the ONLY way to earn money, but great advice for someone looking to get into it

Yes, Earning money online does not always mean that you need to be an expert. You can just invest in online stocks and cryptocurrency and you can still make a good amount of money without any expertise. However, when it comes to earning money without any risk, then we might need to be an expert. For example, we must be really good at writing if we want to become a freelance writer.

Advertisement Placeholder
He is absolutely right, when you have a particular niche you are brilliant at you'll be able to market your services towards it, which will help you get clients faster. It's like blogging too most people focus in a niche they know which allows them to be consistent.
Finding the right skill to perfect on, will give such person the edge to make substantial income online. Instead of being versatile and not being perfect on them. I prefer to build on a particular skill and become an expert on it.

Finding the right skill to perfect on, will give such person the edge to make substantial income online. Instead of being versatile and not being perfect on them. I prefer to build on a particular skill and become an expert on it.
That's the spirit, I know many people who jump into different kinds of ventures all because of the financial gains, they don't build on their talents and focus on their strong points, before long they get tired and fizzle out. Best to focus on one thing at a time

That's the spirit, I know many people who jump into different kinds of ventures all because of the financial gains, they don't build on their talents and focus on their strong points, before long they get tired and fizzle out. Best to focus on one thing at a time
You spoke with humor and enthusiasm. Those you delve in, into business with the hope of making money quick fizzle out early on their business career. Its better to be focus on building the business up, through passion, hard work then expect the fruitful things to come through the business.

It depends on what you actually want to do. If you want to work as an online writer, you need skills in writing, digital marketing and seo. However, if you want to work as a website developer, you need prgramming skills.

Yeah, one needs to be specific when choosing a career to venture into. If its about writing, then the person should focus 100% to achieve his or her aim towards writing exceptionally.

The person is right... You do not need to diversify. Having a single niche and stay put on it makes more sense than any other thing.
Someone I was seeking advice from about how best to go about my online earning career told me I need to find a particular niche and become an expert in it so I can be able to earn well.
i was thinking it would be nice to diversify and not just rely on one niche.
What do you think?

Yeah you have to be an expert at first before you open a blog abd most times you need to send more traffic to your niche after monetising it

Concerning your question regarding online businesses, I have to say online businesses have been making waves in recent years and very lucrative too. You need to find the right niche to maximize your online earnings

Having a niche is very important for how people would see you and also how you van become the best in that aspect instead of being a master of none. As such even if you want to choose more niches then it should be closely related to the main one.

The person opinion is right,when I started affiliate marketing,the first thing my mentor told me is to focus on a particular niche build on it and understand everything about it, else you might be tempted to do other stuff at the end you will get stuck.

The person might not be totally wrong and totally right. Diversifications helps you to earn from multiple stream of income online while focusing on one niche will likely limits or stop you to make more money since you only earn from one source.

At first you need to specialize on one, try to build around that one. When you must have settled down with the niche you preferred online then you can now move on to develop another provided you've made more cash.

It is a good idea and it really works for those who really want to invest and start up online business do you say use a channel where you can train yourself and have good ideas before starting up fully.

Someone I was seeking advice from about how best to go about my online earning career told me I need to find a particular niche and become an expert in it so I can be able to earn well.
i was thinking it would be nice to diversify and not just rely on one niche.

What do you think?
I agree with this advice that you got and i think that if you are able to hone in on one specific skill then it will probably be best for you. This will ensure that you become an expert in that area, and in doing so your specialized skills will be much better and a greater demand for them, resulting in more people hiring your skills. This will also improve the quality of your work in a shorter time frame.

Yeah it's true having a niche would help a new online startup but also with success there are no sure recipes, just do your research and whatever it is one wants to go into put in lots of effort and definitely the output would be a good one no doubt

To my opinion in terms of online earnings there are alot of platform which you can make a survey about it operation and choose from the available which one is more favourable and convenient for you to operate and then you dedicate your time in carrying out the task.

You need specialized skills, you also need to find your niche. For example, you can choose between blogging or vlogging, graphic designing or website designing, etc.

You need specialized skills, you also need to find your niche. For example, you can choose between blogging or vlogging, graphic designing or website designing, etc.
well said to do online work for making money you need specialized skills because without knowing proper knowledge you cant survive in blogging or vlogging and other online work.

Diversifying is also good. But don't you think it would have been better if you were an expert in a particular niche than not being an expert in any?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds