Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is this true about online earning?

Summary Video. Online, there are legal ways to make money. ... But if you really want to make money online, work from home or turn an idea into a company, you can do it. If you do not want to venture all the way to the machine, you can also earn money with apps.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me it depends on what you mean by earning online. If you want to earn by leaning a skill like digital marketing or graphic design. Or you just want to take surveys and do available gigs and earn from them.

You are here very right side. Your are very a very legit and trusted forum of Bizdustry. You will be much earn and learn through this forum. As, you are in search for online working and earning, So you can earn much from here, by doing your hardworking.
Yes is true, simple because many people have collected it and they can testify to it that is not scam but is direct and for a reliable source, once you just follow the rules and the procedure of it, you will surely get paid.

If you just starting out finding a niche and becoming a pro in it is the best. So the advise he gave is solid. If you diversify which is also a good idea your attention and focus will be divided and you won't be able to focus fully on anything, so just start with a niche and gradually build your portfolio

Thats quite true tho online businesses or working online is is quite profitable and stress free cause you can do it at your own comfort. Well as for ways to make money online their are different ways you like advertising other peoples products, even cryptos to can work and online trading.
[automerge]1612246379[/automerge]
Thats quite true tho online businesses or working online is is quite profitable and stress free cause you can do it at your own comfort. Well as for ways to make money online their are different ways you like advertising other peoples products, even cryptos to can work and online trading.

Someone I was seeking advice from about how best to go about my online earning career told me I need to find a particular niche and become an expert in it so I can be able to earn well.
i was thinking it would be nice to diversify and not just rely on one niche.
What do you think?
There are quite a number of ways you can make money online. You can make money as an affiliate marketer, and you can make money as a freelancer, you can also make money by investing in crypto currencies, and forex. So many unlimited ways you can earn in the internet space.

There are quite a number of ways you can make money online. You can make money as an affiliate marketer, and you can make money as a freelancer, you can also make money by investing in crypto currencies, and forex. So many unlimited ways you can earn in the internet space.
I already know about this, but is it good to diversify or I should just master one and become an expert in it. That is what I am more interested in knowing before any other thing else.

Someone I was seeking advice from about how best to go about my online earning career told me I need to find a particular niche and become an expert in it so I can be able to earn well.
What do you think?
Well it is good to explore other areas but it is more advisable to focus on a niche especially if you want a career online. Pick a niche, give it all your attention, get all the necessary skill and knowledge, be an expert and you will be too engaged with plenty orders that you won't even have time to explore other niche.

Last edited:
Well it is good to explore other areas but it is more advisable to focus on a niche especially if you want a career online. Pick a niche, give it all your attention, get all the necessary skill and knowledge, be an expert and you will be too engaged withany orders that you won't even have time to explore other niche.
Absolutely, it is why I am trying my best to get a niche that would fit me the most so I could focus well. I have got so many opportunities to choose from and I want to settle for the best of all.

I think it was a good advice, to become an expert, you need to learn experience so whatever you decide to choose you should learn from an expert so you can also be an expert in your chosen area.

What do you think?
Even if you want to diversify , you have to have a particular niche and perhaps a skill that you specialized in . This helps you to know where to work in and where not to .also diversifying is not bad as it offers you more chances to earn

What do you think?
I think I can relate with the person in the aspect of finding one niche and becoming an expert is really important its because people can trust in your work and customers believe that you can deliver a very exceptional work for them..

What do you think?
He is absolutely right, when you have a particular niche you are brilliant at you'll be able to market your services towards it, which will help you get clients faster. It's like blogging too most people focus in a niche they know which allows them to be consistent.

What do you think?
I guess is possible to make a living online,but one need to engage in so many online activities. Although before I thought the only way to earn online is through an illegal way but with the help of some survey and some forum paid site one could earn legally at the comfort of your home
[automerge]1617876384[/automerge]
What do you think?
I guess is possible to make a living online,but one need to engage in so many online activities. Although before I thought the only way to earn online is through an illegal way but with the help of some survey and some forum paid site one could earn legally at the comfort of your home

Of course, that's true. Try always to avoid limiting yourself in just a place, you need to expand your arms everywhere, and as you can, business is loss and gain.

Freelancing has always been a popular way to make money online, and the Internet has many options. There are several websites that offer freelance tasks for people with different abilities. All you have to do is create an account, browse the lists, and apply for a job that suits you.

It actually depends on the individual because not everybody can shuffle different dealings at the same period of time,it confuses some people and it can lead to low income, so your friend has a point, but as for me i would prefer different niches.

The person who gave you that advice just told you the bitter truth you need to hear. If you want to limit your chance of making small money online, you need to diversify your portfolio and develop your self on other niche and become a professional in it
You are absolutely right Because earning money online is not an easy thing For this you will need to work very hard And with this you have a lot of good skills If you want to work online, then you have to work very hard for this first.

If you want to make online earning your life, of course you have to be able to find your own field or your niche and study it until you become an expert, at first you certainly need to diversify then you can make your choice, lots of online earning can be made into your life like being a writer, trade crypto, forex or stocks.

I
What do you think?
You are really on the right point , I have seen many people earning online and living comfortably without doing any work but to find the right site you can earn from is the problem most of us are having, but if we can go into freelancing or blogging, we can earn more but you need to be a professional to be able to do that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds