Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is this true about online earning?

Online earning is very true and very reliable. I have earned a lot from online sites such as Bizdustry and dime forum, which are get paid to write sites. I've really made some appreciative earnings from online earning sites.
In fact, I agree with you that online business receives a lot of profits and people are taking advantage of it day by day. I am from Pakistan and would like to tell that I have a cousin who started a clothing and bedsheets business through the online wats app and facebook and he has taken a lot of money in this business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dedicating your time for a specific domain or niche is going to surely make you an expert in it and will surely guarantee you a decent income from it, only if it's an active niche for sure, if it's a dead niche or domain, then you are getting nothing from it no matter how much time you spend on it

Yes you can diversify if you're ready to put in the hard work because it won't be easy but if you want to focus on a particular one, make sure it's something you're comfortable with.

Someone I was seeking advice from about how best to go about my online earning career told me I need to find a particular niche and become an expert in it so I can be able to earn well.
i was thinking it would be nice to diversify and not just rely on one niche.
What do you think?
Yes.. Diversification is always the best. One doesn't need to depend on only one source no matter how much one is realizing from that source. A man is known to have mhktuoke sources in case of incasity. Goodluck in your decision.

The truth is there are real ways to make money online – millions of people are doing it each day. From freelance digital nomads to savvy marketers to rising entrepreneurs, there are plenty of business ideas you can try at home using your laptop and a solid internet connection

Unless the person is talking about learning a high paying skill, try to master the skill, become a freelancer and start earning with it, aside that I don't see how else you are expected to focus on one gig, instead of multitasking to maximize your earning. It's just like telling a blogger to focus solely on blogging without doing some form of affiliate marketing when the platform is already there.

Someone I was seeking advice from about how best to go about my online earning career told me I need to find a particular niche and become an expert in it so I can be able to earn well.
What do you think?
Apart from creating your own niche site, you can earn money else from transcribing, translating written languages, tutoring English language to non English speakers online etc. All this kind of career choice online is profitable.

Merry Christmas
You are here very right side. Your are very a very legit and trusted forum of Bizdustry. You will be much earn and learn through this forum. As, you are in search for online working and earning, So you can earn much from here, by doing your hardworking.

If you want to blog or create a social media page, your portfolio would be boring if you continuously post sport now, then entertainment, then relationship and stuff. It is important that you look for that thing that you can do best. Even in skills it is nice having multiple skills but always concentrate on one that you know very well.

Fore sure that is true, having skills and enhancing would really make you some money. For instance, there is writing skills where you can earn by blogging, writing articles or posting here on forums.

What do you think?
Yes this is true about online earning. There are real ways to make money by online – millions of people are doing it each day. From freelance digital nomads to savvy marketers to rising entrepreneurs, there are plenty of business ideas you can try at home using your laptop and a solid internet connection.

Ideas ideas, hear this word every second of the day. Everyone is bring and sharing their own ways of how to earn online. I do admire those shared ideas, I read online on how to earn.

At the same time I feel those ideas are untrue and unrealistic. Most times those who even share such ideas have not succeed using it.

I am also in support of your idea of niche. Once you discover you niche, making money online becomes easy for you

Your niche is where you strength and uniqueness lies. Your niche helps to differentiate you from others who just confused about their businesses online

Discover you niche and work in it.

Focusing on one niche is very important especially if you the niche has serious potentials in it , we should also note that diversification can be possible within a niche because micro niche exist.

Yeah people share ideas that might have not worked for them , there might environment or other challenges that won't make it work for them and such challenges might not be an obstacle to others.

What do you think?
Yeah it sounds really nice to diversify but been really good at a particular skill would come in handy everytime because the biggest challenge that online business is going to have is "trust".people will only patronize you if only your handiwork is great.

What do you think?
I also prefer diversifying my online earning and not relying on one method. This requires you to have many skills. I think what your friend was talking about is having a particular skill that pays well such as programming or web design. But I think even if you have those high paying skills, you should do them with others such as writing.

Exactly If I agree with you, you can have the niche and focus, but there are other options as well. I think that in general people who are dedicated to generating income only online, do not depend on a single site, they dedicate themselves in several and in this way multiply their income, for which I consider that it is valid to diversify

Yes of course it's true about online earnings and you are at the right forum at right time.
Bizdustry is the best forum at this time as far as I know. I worked here a little bit and this give me much more than others sites or forums.

The person that gave that advice is right. It is better to focus on one niche and be very good at it. Trying to learn to many things at the same time may not be easy for you. It's better to focus on one niche.

What do you think?
To become expertis in any business, niche and focus is very essential and without this you can never go up in online business and you cannot benefit from it without it and this will be very helpful in the field of online buisness.

Yes it is true about online earnings platform. We have them many now they make money online. The person is also telling you the truth about online earnings platform. Writing an article is an avenue of making money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds