Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a way to make quick money online(enough to make a living) without having to rely on surveys?

Your answers help to make products and services better. And it is fun to answer. Make money from answering simple questions. We pay you in cash. Simple and fun.

Advertisement Placeholder
Posting quality material may also involve posting the kind of videos that would view. Some people view videos again and again. This means that they actually like those videos.
You also raise quite a good point. It is crucial to post content that would attract your target audience in order to accrue more views and watch time which can be monetized.

You also raise quite a good point. It is crucial to post content that would attract your target audience in order to accrue more views and watch time which can be monetized.
you can not over emphasizes this point, as i see videos from 5 years ago still raking in so much views over videos that where just made, this shows to tell you the amount of work that have been put into making such video.

you can not over emphasizes this point, as i see videos from 5 years ago still raking in so much views over videos that where just made, this shows to tell you the amount of work that have been put into making such video.
When videos and content that is posted is relevant, it will still be important for viewers and essentially be watched regardless, thus enabling you to continuously monetize your material.

That's just the fact, if you don't have a skill set you are just wasting your time, learning a profitable skills set will very much help you, this very important.

Having a skill set is very important, if you have a good skills it's going to help you in everything you do, if you don't have a skill I don't think you'll have the best results you want.
That's just it, you'll just be wasting your time if you don't have the right thing to help you, a lot of people this days are having good interest on online jobs but not all if them want to learn.

I do get odd jobs from time to time. However they are all minor jobs and I had to put in extra effort to make around 40 USD( I had to work like 7 days or so). It's better than nothing but it's not enough to make a living.

So, is there a way to make quick decent amount of money online without having to watch ads and doing online surveys?
If so, please let me know about them. Also, please let me know how you came across such a method as well. Thank you. Kindly do note that I don't like taking any risk when it comes to earning.
People are looking for different way to survive that is why we find ourselves in different forums, the best way to acquire money is your own site where people traffic when you post a good advertisements you will get money.
I do get odd jobs from time to time. However they are all minor jobs and I had to put in extra effort to make around 40 USD( I had to work like 7 days or so). It's better than nothing but it's not enough to make a living.

So, is there a way to make quick decent amount of money online without having to watch ads and doing online surveys?
If so, please let me know about them. Also, please let me know how you came across such a method as well. Thank you. Kindly do note that I don't like taking any risk when it comes to earning.
to make a quick money is not easy nowadays, despite you are working day and night on internet, you need to exercise patients and work strategically in order to make huge amount of money, go for more training and
have a mentor is the best answer to quick money.

Last edited:

Sorry, there is nothing like quick money, to earn money, you need to be willing to work for it and you can't make huge amounts of money from just surveys and and watching PTC ads.

In fact, there are a lot of alternatives to spending a lot of time on survey websites in order to make money online. I personally like to work on websites other than surveys, such as trading, posting to a compensated website, etc.

That's just it, you'll just be wasting your time if you don't have the right thing to help you, a lot of people this days are having good interest on online jobs but not all if them want to learn.
That's just the truth, a lot of people don't know you have to have some certain level of experience before you can earn money online, a lot of them don't understand this.

If you want to earn a substantial amount of money online I'll advise you to have a skill set, that's the only way you can get what you want if you don't have a skill you'll be earning peanuts.
Considering the fact that there are allot of ways to earn money online, even though some of them don't pay considerable amount of money. But one can join as many as he can to earn more.

If you have a better understanding of how you can trade the forex or crypto market , that will be the easiest way to make money as most people are doing, but most importantly the market is not always easy as you might think.

That's just the truth, a lot of people don't know you have to have some certain level of experience before you can earn money online, a lot of them don't understand this.
Having experience is very important especially if you're having interest on trading, there's no way you can trase the market if you don't have the knowledge and experience on how it works.

This is why I like to write about many different kinds of topics that would attract people. When I used to have a blog, I started to post many articles related to many different interesting things like research-backed content.

This is why I like to write about many different kinds of topics that would attract people. When I used to have a blog, I started to post many articles related to many different interesting things like research-backed content.
you should go back to blogging as it is very profitable now, and since you like to write it would definitely profit you. i restarted my blog, because i have come to understand that content creation is goldmine.

Actually there are several ways to make quality and quick money online even though I can't considered it as easy because it requires some skills and effort of which with out it won't be possible.
Personally I always considered If there are other better options than to engage myself into any survey site simply because of my past experience. survey is good but is not for everyone.

Your answers help to make products and services better. And it is fun to answer. Make money from answering simple questions. We pay you in cash. Simple and fun.
That's a good idea, receiving money in cash is kind of preferable most of people like to use it cash is kind of on we don't use a lot of people don't really like using transfer.

i do not like the idea of survey at all because i believe it is discriminatory, as they favor people from top tier countries which is totally not there fault as the purchasing powers in this countries is very high
the reasons survey website do not accept people from lower-tier countries is because they don't actually need them. Some of these always being carried out only seek opinion of people in those countries.

the reasons survey website do not accept people from lower-tier countries is because they don't actually need them. Some of these always being carried out only seek opinion of people in those countries.
That's true people from the top-tier country earn a good amount of money within a short period of time on surveys platforms, but do survey platforms earn money?

That's true people from the top-tier country earn a good amount of money within a short period of time on surveys platforms, but do survey platforms earn money?
Probably, the thing is that they have the purchasing power and survey websites always make profit whenever they conduct surveys. Some of them even use that opportunity to promote their products and create awareness.

Probably, the thing is that they have the purchasing power and survey websites always make profit whenever they conduct surveys. Some of them even use that opportunity to promote their products and create awareness.
That's true, a lot of people from a top-tier countries will know more about their product,this looks like a way for them to advertise their product or business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds