Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a way to make quick money online(enough to make a living) without having to rely on surveys?

Thi
Learning skill is also very crucial but you've got to make money first because most of the skills you would learn require you to pay and working on Micro job site is part of the platform where you could earn reasonabl
This is the point you have gotten it wrong totally, there is a tribe in my country that goes to learn trade from someone then after learning the trade their master settles them a certain amount of money, today they are one of the richest tribe in my country if not the richest, you learn first before you earn

Advertisement Placeholder
There are tons of ways to make money online nowadays and there are new earning programs and ideas are springing up almost on a daily basis which gives us more opportunity to make money.

There is indeed a perfect way to make quick money without relying on surveys and that is why it is extremely important to explore other areas to make money online without having to depend on surveys.

There is indeed a perfect way to make quick money without relying on surveys and that is why it is extremely important to explore other areas to make money online without having to depend on surveys.
Exploring different cryptocurrency trading is a very good way to make money online you can decide to go into cryptocurrency staking or it could be cryptocurrency spot trading or you could hold cryptocurrency for a long time.

There are effective ways to make money online without having to depend on surveys just like what you have asserted and I think that working on paid to post forum is exactly one of them.

Actually there are several ways to which someone can make money online but based on the various platforms, I don't really think it's that easy and quick as people may think it is.

You can make money on YouTube for a living. You just need good contents with followers and subscribers. When you have created YouTube channel, advertise your channel by creating interesting contents and post on social media.

Well the quick way of earning money online for me, is to join post to pay forums like bizdustry, beermoneyforum and others because first it is free and secondly it is easy to go with.

There are effective ways to make money online without having to depend on surveys just like what you have asserted and I think that working on paid to post forum is exactly one of them.
if you do not reside in top tier countries, i would not advise you to go into surveys, as it is very much possible that you would not make enough money or see enough opportunities.

I would recommend you join multiple paid to post forum and you must be energetic and always ready to be actively involved and engage in discussions to make decent money.

Actually yes. survey is another site through which someone can access to making possible income.

There are several ways such as trading, post to get paid forums, money making app etc.

I do get odd jobs from time to time. However they are all minor jobs and I had to put in extra effort to make around 40 USD( I had to work like 7 days or so). It's better than nothing but it's not enough to make a living.

So, is there a way to make quick decent amount of money online without having to watch ads and doing online surveys?
If so, please let me know about them. Also, please let me know how you came across such a method as well. Thank you. Kindly do note that I don't like taking any risk when it comes to earning.
The only way you can achieve this is by investing in high-yield investment programs but a lot of them are scams so it is not even advisable to think of it. We just have to work hard to make money

Having the mindset of making quick money online is not advisable in my own perspective. In whatever you want to do online you need to work before you can be able to make reasonable amount of money.

Actually there are several ways to which you can make good money online without survey.

When you are able to utilize the skills you have, or been able to learn some skills, it will definitely helped you in terms of finances on the internet.
You should first of all try to learn something that you can leverage on. For example if you can take the next six months to become a web developer you are probably going to get a job.
Actually you can earned alot of money online without relying on the survey site, most especially when you are able to learn some skills, as you have said, or even learned to be a graphics designer.

Last edited:
Anybody who is interested in making reasonable amount of money online must always learn skills. That may take some time for you to learn but on the long run it is going to be profitable. There is no easy way to make money online if you don't want to rely on surveys.

Actually online is a platform which offers individuals alot of earning opportunities that you can choose based on the level of understanding and knowledge.

You can earned from been a freelancer, investment, web designer, graphic and any kind of skills you have to explore.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds