Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a way to make quick money online(enough to make a living) without having to rely on surveys?

You get it all wrong, the Truth is that earning money online is not easy, if you are looking for a way to earn money you need to have a skill set, that's the only way you can say earning money is easy.
You are right, if you are not expected to have that mindset, earning money online is not that easy as you said you need to work hard before you can gain the good results you want

Advertisement Placeholder
You should first of all try to learn something that you can leverage on. For example if you can take the next six months to become a web developer you are probably going to get a job.
That's true, if you take your time and learn you get the good results you want, but it's obvious that a lot of people don't understand this, they ended up losing a lot of money.

Firstly you will need to have a good skills which can help you to do this you can chose to go into affiliate marketing its a good way which you can get commission for your work and better have a good source of traffic which you will using for promotion

On the world wide web, it is impossible for you to immediately create a reasonable profit. Building a trustworthy internet presence takes a lot of hard work and perseverance, which takes a while in my opinion
Yh, it is very true. But I think that providing or building a creative content to your audience can attracted me People to your posts. Especially on platforms like YOUTUBE.

Yh, it is very true. But I think that providing or building a creative content to your audience can attracted me People to your posts. Especially on platforms like YOUTUBE.
This is a good suggestion. Interesting content should be a priority when creating a website, blog, forum or even a Youtube channel with the aim of monetization and financial growth.

That's true, if you take your time and learn you get the good results you want, but it's obvious that a lot of people don't understand this, they ended up losing a lot of money.
If you take your time and learn you can have all the good results you've want, but a lot of people don't get this they try to skip the process of learning which is very bad.

This is a good suggestion. Interesting content should be a priority when creating a website, blog, forum or even a Youtube channel with the aim of monetization and financial growth.
Oh yeah, this is one of the most EFFECTIVE way of catching the ATTENTION of your audience. When these TARGETS are met, I then the MONETIZATION should be enabled for BENEFITS.

First of all, you need to change this mindset of making the money quick because it would always end in regrets.
And then, there are many opportunities to make you good money without depending on surveys.

If you take your time and learn you can have all the good results you've want, but a lot of people don't get this they try to skip the process of learning which is very bad.
That's just the truth, if you learn you'll definitely have the chance to earn but a lot of people don't understand this, if you want to earn money you first need to learn and aquire the right knowledge.

there are apps that pay you by playing games (for example cash em all, winr games etc.) that you dont have to complete surveys to earn

Oh yeah, this is one of the most EFFECTIVE way of catching the ATTENTION of your audience. When these TARGETS are met, I then the MONETIZATION should be enabled for BENEFITS.
I agree with you. Once you begin to catch the attention of viewers and readers through your content, you will definitely garner more traffic which can be monetized through the use of ads, for example.

Survey is never the issue there are alot of ways which someone can make money do you consider paid to post forum and doing marketing its one of those ways which you can earn decent amount of money without living the comfort of your home you can also try affiliate marketing its pays to work with them but you will need to have a website
working on paid to post forums remains one of the best ways you can make money online but it may not really be sustainable. You can use the money to venture into more profitable things.

That's just the truth, if you learn you'll definitely have the chance to earn but a lot of people don't understand this, if you want to earn money you first need to learn and aquire the right knowledge.
I completely agree with you if you want to succeed you definitely need to have the right knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge I don't think you can be able to succeed.

If you want to earn a substantial amount of money online I'll advise you to have a skill set, that's the only way you can get what you want if you don't have a skill you'll be earning peanuts.

I think that there are many ways to make money without skills. Making cash on paid to post forums is a great way to do that. However, in order to work on paid forums, you must know English language.

You are right, if you are not expected to have that mindset, earning money online is not that easy as you said you need to work hard before you can gain the good results you want
Probably, anybody who wants to succeed on the internet must be ready to put in a lot of work. Working online requires some level of focus and consistency.

I agree with you. Once you begin to catch the attention of viewers and readers through your content, you will definitely garner more traffic which can be monetized through the use of ads, for example.
Yh, as I said earlier, one of the OUTSTANDING PLATFORM is YOUTUBE. With this site, you can make a lot of CASH easily especially when you pass the REQUIREMENTS.

Yh, as I said earlier, one of the OUTSTANDING PLATFORM is YOUTUBE. With this site, you can make a lot of CASH easily especially when you pass the REQUIREMENTS.
I think Youtube is an excellent video-sharing platform which can really help you to make money, through affiliate marketing, advertisements and other means.

I think Youtube is an excellent video-sharing platform which can really help you to make money, through affiliate marketing, advertisements and other means.
But the most effective means is through the MONETIZATIONS (thus allowing AD'S to be posted on your video). And also, you just need to get a number of subscribers.

But the most effective means is through the MONETIZATIONS (thus allowing AD'S to be posted on your video). And also, you just need to get a number of subscribers.
Yeah, I understand you. I think you need to have up to 1000 subscribers before you can use the platform to make money, which is quite reasonable to attain if you put in effort.

Yeah, I understand you. I think you need to have up to 1000 subscribers before you can use the platform to make money, which is quite reasonable to attain if you put in effort.
You're absolutely right. 1000 subscribers is the minimum number that a single channel needs to posses in order to activate or be eligible to to the sites MONETIZATION. Without it, you can't actually generate a lot of cash

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds