Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a way to make quick money online(enough to make a living) without having to rely on surveys?

Actually there are several ways to make money online not necessarily depending on survey even though it's also a good way of making money but you can also earned from freelance, procreate and web design.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, a lot of people from a top-tier countries will know more about their product,this looks like a way for them to advertise their product or business.
Yeah, they need opinion of people who are actually purchasing the product that is why they only need people from top-tier countries. Sometimes the government of those countries can also carry out surveys online.

You will need to have abilities like graphics or video editing skills and the like to be able to make something good online. Micro jobs and forum participation cannot give you what you need when it comes to making money online.

You might be at risk of falling into the hands of scammers if you are interested in opportunities to make money this way. Most of the get rich quick schemes on the internet are not usually trusted

You will need to have abilities like graphics or video editing skills and the like to be able to make something good online. Micro jobs and forum participation cannot give you what you need when it comes to making money online.
Video editing is presently one of the best skills you can acquire presently. As a video editor you can make money on YouTube and you can also make money on Facebook. The opportunities is just limitless.

The truth is that there is no quick way of earning money, earning money is a gradual process one step in front of the other, if you try to force it you are not going to earn money.

The truth is that there is no quick way of earning money, earning money is a gradual process one step in front of the other, if you try to force it you are not going to earn money.
Anyone who wants to make reasonable amount of money online should not look for quick ways of making money. It is a gradual process and if you can build something on the long run you will make a lot of money.

Anyone who wants to make reasonable amount of money online should not look for quick ways of making money. It is a gradual process and if you can build something on the long run you will make a lot of money.
There's no quick way if earning money, if you are looking for a quick way I don't think you can earn money, having That kind of mindset will not help you out.

There's no quick way if earning money, if you are looking for a quick way I don't think you can earn money, having That kind of mindset will not help you out.
Probably, it is the major reason so many people venture into gambling or invest in Ponzi schemes. people need to understand the working of the internet requires a lot of dedication and time to be successful.

Probably, it is the major reason so many people venture into gambling or invest in Ponzi schemes. people need to understand the working of the internet requires a lot of dedication and time to be successful.
Such kinds of people will not earn the good amount of money they like, if you have that mindset I don't really think you can make it online, ponzi schemes are really bad.

Actually survey site is not a bad way of making money online. there are people who are earning alot from it just that some get limited due to issues of location. you can also earned from your skills such as web design etc.

Making quick money in general is something that is a red flag to me. It is better that you should try to build your sources of income from the ground up over a period of time instead of trying to do it in one day.

Having experience is very important especially if you're having interest on trading, there's no way you can trase the market if you don't have the knowledge and experience on how it works.
That's just the truth, if you have experience you are going to enjoy whatever you are doing, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the required experience.

Such kinds of people will not earn the good amount of money they like, if you have that mindset I don't really think you can make it online, ponzi schemes are really bad.
Anybody who is always in a hurry to make profit will end up losing their money at the end of the day. Learning the necessary skills required to be successful on the internet is always important.

Actually earning from forums such as freelance can give you some more better opportunities to earned without relying on the survey site even though it's also good but due to some of its delays in payment and also restrictions to some members.

Actually there are several ways to make quality and quick money online even though I can't considered it as easy because it requires some skills and effort of which with out it won't be possible.
Personally I always considered If there are other better options than to engage myself into any survey site simply because of my past experience. survey is good but is not for everyone.
I do not believe that there are many ways to make money online without having the necessary skills for it, as your options would be limited and you might not make as much as you expect.

I personally have never relied on surveys ad it's a thing that doesn't work for me probably because of my location actually. On the other hand, there are skills to learn to make money online faster and without so much stress like freelancing, affiliate marketing, and so on.

Actually there are better ways to make money online without survey most especially when you dedicate yourself in building up a stream to which you will make money online without depending on a y forum or platform.

Actually earning from forums such as freelance can give you some more better opportunities to earned without relying on the survey site even though it's also good but due to some of its delays in payment and also restrictions to some members.
If you're not from a top-tier country working on survey platforms is a sheer waste of time. There are better ways in which you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself online.

There are undoubtedly several options to participate in when it comes to online ventures aside surveys. Investing in forex and cryptocurrencies is a good place to start, and blogging can also be a decent income stream

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds