Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a way to make quick money online(enough to make a living) without having to rely on surveys?

You're absolutely right. 1000 subscribers is the minimum number that a single channel needs to posses in order to activate or be eligible to to the sites MONETIZATION. Without it, you can't actually generate a lot of cash
Alright, that is a good piece of information that you have shared. Then, this enables us to know the target for content creators to reach before they can monetize their content.

Advertisement Placeholder
Alright, that is a good piece of information that you have shared. Then, this enables us to know the target for content creators to reach before they can monetize their content.
Yh, and aside that you can't just post anything to expect payment. You gotta put a whole lot of work in order to catch the attention of your audience and attract more subscribers in order to get high payment.

Yh, and aside that you can't just post anything to expect payment. You gotta put a whole lot of work in order to catch the attention of your audience and attract more subscribers in order to get high payment.
This is a nice contribution. There needs to be interesting and valuable content on your channel to obtain the targeted number of subscribers, and that takes time and effort.

This is a nice contribution. There needs to be interesting and valuable content on your channel to obtain the targeted number of subscribers, and that takes time and effort.
Commitment to be precise. The contents should also go by the RULES AND REGULATIONS of the SITE to prevent any form of penalty like getting banned or even worse.

Commitment to be precise. The contents should also go by the RULES AND REGULATIONS of the SITE to prevent any form of penalty like getting banned or even worse.
I understand what you are saying. You will always be at an advantage in content creation just by following the guidelines stated on the platform, without a shadow of a doubt.

I understand what you are saying. You will always be at an advantage in content creation just by following the guidelines stated on the platform, without a shadow of a doubt.
Yh, you'll absolutely free to operate on the platform for an absolute better results. I'm saying this because of some PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that I had some time ago.

When it comes to the issue of making money online,micro jobs and forum engagement cannot give what you need,you will need to have skills like graphics or video editing skills and the likes to be able to earn something good online.

Yh, you'll absolutely free to operate on the platform for an absolute better results. I'm saying this because of some PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that I had some time ago.
It is always advisable to stick to the rules by which the platform is run so that you will be able to earn online income with no risks of suspension and other sanctions.

It is always advisable to stick to the rules by which the platform is run so that you will be able to earn online income with no risks of suspension and other sanctions.
Yh, I've gotten my account BLOCKED before on some PLATFORMS. This was because I didn't find to read the rules that govern the SITE. I just did whatever that I wanted and got BLOCKED.

Yh, I've gotten my account BLOCKED before on some PLATFORMS. This was because I didn't find to read the rules that govern the SITE. I just did whatever that I wanted and got BLOCKED.
This was not a smart thing to do, in my opinion, but it is good that you have been able to learn from your experience. I am sure that now you would try your best to study the rules before participating in a platform

This was not a smart thing to do, in my opinion, but it is good that you have been able to learn from your experience. I am sure that now you would try your best to study the rules before participating in a platform
Yh, the next thing that I do after REGISTERING for an ONLINE PLATFORM is by taken to read TERMS AND CONDITIONS which sometimes include the sites rules and regulations.

Yh, the next thing that I do after REGISTERING for an ONLINE PLATFORM is by taken to read TERMS AND CONDITIONS which sometimes include the sites rules and regulations.
That is good to know. The rules and guidelines are always important when you are participating on a website because they prevent you from taking advantage of their webpage for monetary gains.

To make money now online which can reach you to make a living there are so many functions which you need to perform some of the way which that can be done is have a good skills and knowledge which you can offer someone to help you pay some money coding is very good

I do get odd jobs from time to time. However they are all minor jobs and I had to put in extra effort to make around 40 USD( I had to work like 7 days or so). It's better than nothing but it's not enough to make a living.

So, is there a way to make quick decent amount of money online without having to watch ads and doing online surveys?
If so, please let me know about them. Also, please let me know how you came across such a method as well. Thank you. Kindly do note that I don't like taking any risk when it comes to earning.
The single most important thing you must understand is that there is not an easy method of earning money online unless you are prepared to take the chance. With that being said, there are numerous ways to generate extra income without taking surveys.

You're absolutely right. 1000 subscribers is the minimum number that a single channel needs to posses in order to activate or be eligible to to the sites MONETIZATION. Without it, you can't actually generate a lot of cash
You may have more than 1,000 subscribers but he will not be monetized. Another requirement is that you must have 4000 watch hours then you are eligible to apply.

I think that there are many ways to make money without skills. Making cash on paid to post forums is a great way to do that. However, in order to work on paid forums, you must know English language.
That's true, yes you can earn money online without having a skill set but just put it on mind that you are not going to earn that much, that's why having a skill is very important.
Probably, anybody who wants to succeed on the internet must be ready to put in a lot of work. Working online requires some level of focus and consistency.
That's just the truth, if you are not having focus that's means you are not ready to make your ends meet,if you are being serious you need to put away all those things.

Affiliate marketing is one of those ways but you will need to have some money been set for that I generated some sales yesterday with one of my health blogs and the commission cover all my previous expense which I have been using for promotion

I completely agree with you if you want to succeed you definitely need to have the right knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge I don't think you can be able to succeed.
If you have the proper knowledge of what you are doing you'll definitely have the best results you want, a lot of people don't really spend their time to learn.

If you have the proper knowledge of what you are doing you'll definitely have the best results you want, a lot of people don't really spend their time to learn.
That's true, having the right knowledge Will very much help you in all you do, if you have the right knowledge you'll stand a good chance of succeeding, this very important.

Affiliate marketing is one of those ways but you will need to have some money been set for that I generated some sales yesterday with one of my health blogs and the commission cover all my previous expense which I have been using for promotion
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online undoubtedly, but it is not a quick way to make money. It can even take you some months before you can be able to make your first sale as an affiliate marketer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds