Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is starting a phone charging business easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of business does not work in my area because we have electricity on 24hour basis but my last area has this kind business and it's pretty easy to start the business.
Most people in this business also do it with phone repairs and phone part sales, so it'll be more profitable for you to add these business to it.

Advertisement Placeholder
For those who have lived in developing countries, it is common to see areas that do not have access to electricity and the people living there have great need of recharging their phones, torches, radios and the likes.
Is it easy starting up a small shop that one would be rendering this service to them while they pay?
I see a lot of such shops where I live but I don't know how easy it is to start such a business and how profitable it can be.
Do you have any idea?
Absolutely this business is very proof table and very good. It would be great to do this business in such places because people will buy a lot more than that which has earned a lot of money in the business. It doesn't cost much to start. And a friend of mine who is doing this business says that we are very profitable and generating good money. Just do it, it is very beneficial and you will get good earnings from it. My idea is you must give it a try.

Like you said if its easy or not, for me I will say is not that easy to start it and make money from it. But since you got experience about how it can be started. I think you're good to go. But remember it moves faster bringing you profit when you're starting it up, in location lacking steady power supply.

Phone charging, is a lucrative business when you have a good site, because there is no easy business in these world to start, what you have to do is to do research and plan on how you can run your business

It can only be profitable if you cite it in a rural area. The existence of solar and power bank among the inhabitants of the urban area won't make it more profitable. Besides, it is uncommon not to see a household without a generating set.

I know of a person who started a phone charging business then after fews mintes the store as robbed and all phones and charger was stolen looking at that one won't say phone charging business is an easy business because it also requires adequate security.

As for me it's very easy because it doesn't take any stress and moreover our government are not really helping and we don't depend on the NEPA, its only this same charging point we always take my phone to and the only thing they do is just to put names on It or number then give you also a number so to identify your phone so i see no stress in that

In an environment where electricity is not stable people running this business can close to $30 on a daily average especially in during the rainy season in Nigeria where electricity is not always stable due collapse of electrical facilities

Starting a phone charging business is easy. Setting up a charging stand in both rural and urban area is not difficult and capital intensive. Although, you might need to consider some certain things because the business is less lucrative in the urban areas but lucrative in the rural areas where they experience little or no power supply.

before you go into this business i think it only depends on the location you are thinking of starting business for example if you want to start that business in Africa the business might be very profitable but in western countries it might not be profitable at all because the Western countries almost all the cities has good access to electricity

For those who have lived in developing countries, it is common to see areas that do not have access to electricity and the people living there have great need of recharging their phones, torches, radios and the likes.
Is it easy starting up a small shop that one would be rendering this service to them while they pay?
I see a lot of such shops where I live but I don't know how easy it is to start such a business and how profitable it can be.
Do you have any idea?
Yes this business now very profitable but only in those areas where such business has demand. Like if in rural areas , people don't have such things which need recharging then it's not good to start a business in such areas. So,if you are seeing , people around your area ,need such products then you can stay this business in your area. And it ll give you good profit.

Starting business even you are starting business of pencils ,this business is not easy so how can we say directly that this business is easy.If we are ready to face gaining and losing in the start of business so i can say that this will be easy but main thing is the location,that where you are starting your business ,of the area and city is great so this business is easy to start but do concern with the high qualified businessman before starting by this you will get the idea that is this easy or hard

Starting a phone charging business is not as easy as we are thinking for..
We should look the requirements if there is need of this business in the area so this will be highly profitable for you and your future.but now a days every business is usefull and profitable instead of starting nothing

It's a very good idea to set up such business but it should be in areas and cities that lack enough electricity..it will be a very productive business..one just need to be careful and try to get efficient materials for the business

I had the opportunity to meet this type of phone charging business in towns and villages, where electricity constantly fails and there are sectors without power. It is in these places where this business operates, they have a power plant and recharge batteries of all kinds, such as radios, flashlights, telephones, etc. And they charge by hour of loading, so I think it's very profitable on specific sites.

This business u very profitable and easy to start. You can get a small space and buy generator with sockets and chargers to be using. The location that suitable for this kind of business is market place or working place where people are coming from far away to work without having house there.

Do you have any idea?
People move towards the ways that bring easiness to them. So in the present condition you should not open such shop in developed country.However you can start it in place where people are far aeay from technology i.e in poor countries where online recharge are not made usually. So you can do it according to your place.

From my understanding this kind of business is mostly popular in African or under developed countries with no constant supply of electricity so starting to me is kind of easy as long as you have a generator and fuel a lot of chargers and so many socket you are good to go

Do you have any idea?
Honesty i first time hear about that kind of business you are sharing with us.
I think now in developing countries also electricity has reached every where and this type of business will not run for a long time. Thus you must not waste your time in this kind of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds