Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is starting a phone charging business easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on your location, if you see that's the problem in your area then you can start up such business to solve thier problem and in return make money. A charging business isn't supposed to cost much to set up and you can make profit from if it's bigger in size

Advertisement Placeholder
This business is very profitable if you set it up in an area or neighborhood with poor epileptic electricity. I have lived in a rural community before and phone charging business is very popular there due to the challenges the community face as regards to electricity.

For those who have lived in developing countries, it is common to see areas that do not have access to electricity and the people living there have great need of recharging their phones, torches, radios and the likes.
Is it easy starting up a small shop that one would be rendering this service to them while they pay?
I see a lot of such shops where I live but I don't know how easy it is to start such a business and how profitable it can be.
Do you have any idea?
It's not easy to start, purchasing fuel and generator, and knowing where to do the business matters because it thrives well in rural settings, in the urban people tend to find where to charge phone free without spending money

Very easy to run just find a good location and a good generator you re good to go. Add phones accessories join to it.

It is very easy and doesn't require much capital, you just have to get an environment where there's unstable electricity, get a good and standard generator, then,you are good to go

Phone charging business is easy and very lucrative though in a location that doesn't have electricity. One can make a killing from just charging phones. It is good in a country where there is poor electricity supply, it doesn't require huge capital to start. Anyone can start the business.

Quite very easy business to start up within a short period of time. You only need to construct the outlets and have a standby generator, with that you are good to go.
Not that the business thrives in areas that lack light occasionally, for one who has their battery life full won't go looking for where to charge.

Starting a phone business is easy because you really don't need much capital to start a phone business you not need much capital a little space and a place to start up the business . All this can be done easily in a matter of days or weeks which is the best business set up I know of

Well ,in new nigeria ,that charging phone business Is a business .the lack of competent leaders in our country as opened new business. If there was electricity in the country, who will be thinking of starting a phone charging business .in developed countries,I don't think there is something like that .
[automerge]1612695145[/automerge]
Well ,in new nigeria ,that charging phone business Is a business .the lack of competent leaders in our country as opened new business. If there was electricity in the country, who will be thinking of starting a phone charging business .in developed countries,I don't think there is something like that .

The things you need to start a phone charging business are a shop with good security, a generator and many phone chargers and sockets. But most importantly do not start a phone charging business where there is light all the time.

For those who have lived in developing countries, it is common to see areas that do not have access to electricity and the people living there have great need of recharging their phones, torches, radios and the likes.
Is it easy starting up a small shop that one would be rendering this service to them while they pay?
I see a lot of such shops where I live but I don't know how easy it is to start such a business and how profitable it can be.
Do you have any idea?
Starting a phone charging business is easy but how easy it is to get it started isn't the paramount thing but actualizing your aim for going into such business is where the work is. There must be actionable plan you must have mapped out to achieve your goals in the business. Just getting started is not enough but business sustainability is key.

nothing is easy to start as long as it is what doing there will always be problems along to pass but definitely with consistency they will come out better and he will try also also is the charging of phone that is the business of charging phones it is not also easy but we determination and consistency will come out of it a winner you just have to get your DNA stay probably in a place that is lively where there are too many people

It is profitable, but that depends were you live. If you people are experiencing less than 10 hours of electricity, then it is good to start phone charging business. The shop has to be located at busy junction or interchange. Put other phone accessories like phone cover and screen cover.

Do you have any idea?
No business no matter how small is easy to start up. But a phone charging business is a great idea too, you just have to choose a place with low power stability and get a stand by generator. You should also not charge much.

Your business plan is a big help considering that your neighborhood is still in the developing stage and because smatphones are now easily drained unlike before so that is a big help to your neighborhood. But also think that that business is not long-term, because the day will come when your area will be developed and maybe some of your neighbors will be able to avail of powerbanks which really caused that kind of business to collapse.

Charging phones and other accessories is only lucrative in rural area where light is very difficult to get even if there is light it won't last so therefore in such area such business is needed and will give profit. Profit is made from business that can solve peoples problem

This is the business that thrives a lot in some areas with poor electricity supply in Nigeria. You don't need much capital to start this business but there is a risk associated with which is when theft of mobile phones happened and the business owner would be held responsible and pay for it.
Do you have any idea?
This is the business that thrives a lot in some areas with poor electricity supply in Nigeria. You don't need much capital to start this business but there is a risk associated with which is when theft of mobile phones happened and the business owner would be held responsible and pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds